Reasons for refusing halala nikkah!! Do read**

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well I m hell disappoint wid all those ppl who r angry n hyper coz aliya refused to do halala nikkah!! Seriously guys?!! Get some lyf!!
Before all were hyper coz halala nikkah was gonna happen n now wen dere us some indication it wont, den y r v so hyper?!!!
I read so many comments on fb n forum as well...I m jst speechless!! Someone also commented dat aliya's character is being changed/destroyed!! I m jst...😕 y such comments?!!! Jst w8 n watch guys!! Still v dunno y aliya refused...her detail POV still v need to know n specially of zain's also!!

Now guys according to me dere could be dese few things wich r lead to refusal of nikkah by aliya:

1) watever qazi said was ryt bt he said all thing regarding halala nikkah as *intentionally*..so wich is haram!! Maybe aliya knows if she ll do halala nikkah intentionally to go back to first husband is big sin...so she refused to do so!!

2) or she knows some loophole!! Specially after second T...dey were together...dey slept together so wich nullify the T!! (So acc to dis...only 2 T happened n obviously this thing of closeness (duting 2 T) except zaya is no one else knowing even qazi also)

3) or maybe as cvs said...diff type of halala...I dunno wat is dat!! Bt I guess it could be aliya marrying another person bt widout informing zain n tries to settle down, bt her second husband dies n divorce her due to some reason...in dis way it ll nt be intentionally!!

4) or for tym being she refused!! Maybe later on family pressure she agree...bt dis doesnt make sense coz the precap n promo is very strong specially aliya!!

So guys calm down n relax!!
Plus its fiction, dey never follow exact rules, regardless of religion,region, country etc!! U pick n see any serial frm any country...no one follows exact religious rules coz its jst fiction!! Bt yes the other side I know dey should portrait ryt things bt...

And lastly lets story to fold dears!! Actually none of us expected dis twist...aliya refusing!! It indiactes dere is sure smthng cvs stored!!

No offence to anyone!!
My POV!!
Keep watching BI
keep loving HARSHIKA!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really people are angry cuz Aliya refused Halala nikah??? I'm shocked!
I would be disappointed if she agreed and I thought majority felt that way.
Halala is haram it is a huge sin in itself and I'm shocked that the Qazi told her she has to do it.
I hope and pray that Halala is not shown what ever type.

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay if people are upset of Aaliya's strong stand then seriously stop it it's just disgusting. You are right we don't know her reason but her refusal isn't wrong and we will see tomorrow Zaya's POV and their stand strong for their love :)
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm yet to see a post that demands halala, as every post i have seen abhors that idea, as do i, it's haraam! I'd rather they stay separated than plan a halala.
However, i want ZaYa to reunite, but without halala, esp a planned one!