Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Well I still think halala CAN be avoided...especially in light of what I've just read
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

But guys...is it confirmed that a halala is happening?

Or are we just assuming it based on spoilers? 😕

Its just the spoilers, infact no spoiler has actually said she would marry but have implied it. Lets just hope in the end it doesnt actually happen
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm i wonder doesn't the qazi saab wonder how the heck these two got divorced if they love each other so much? O.o

Also why do i feel zaya is just fooling their family? o.O
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Hmm i wonder doesn't the qazi saab wonder how the heck these two got divorced if they love each other so much? O.o

Uh what? 😳 Where did you get this Idea? Saheba, please take rest, you think a lot! Lol but is a point to note. Qazi Sahab must understand that right? They cant fool their family, they are selfless enough.
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey everyone so I just read the DC article and I think there is more to this. Why would ZaYa cave so easily? The spoiler said may marry it did not say they will marry esp since the groom goes missing. I am glad Rehan refused looks like he will remain positive. Lets just wait and watch ;-)

Hey Mandy :)
Exactly, how can they cave in so easily? It reminds of when Aaliya said she wasn't scared of anything as long as she had Zain by her side...and all those other strong lines said by ZaYa...they just can't contradict themselves so much.

Idk if the CV's are planning a halala or not, but they need to let their viewers know soon before they go completely bonkers. 😳
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LOL omg that would be amazing if ZaYa were just playing along, but then they run away together in the end or something! Although eloping is not a solution usually, in this case it totally is cuz their families are useless!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

But guys...is it confirmed that a halala is happening?

Or are we just assuming it based on spoilers?😕

Nothing is confirmed the nikaah actually happens which is why I am not freaking out. Waiting to see the episodes first
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I wondered the same it just seems suspicious to me that they would cave so easily and Bilal goes missing.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Adios guys...off to class.
God knows how I'm going to concentrate. *Sigh* Bye!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Okay, i know this may sound a bit preachy, but more than anything its this issue of society and family pressure that annoys me. BI is a show that is very close and im way to attached to ZaYa LOL. But it is a sad truth that stuff like this happens in real life. Where society interferes between two lovers and either people kill them, they kill themselves or they comply with what others want. And frankly, the people saying that what theyre showing with the attacking and all is making Islam look bad...i would say no its not cuz its not a wrong portrayal. Infact its not even a portrayal of Islam. This whole societal pressure thing has NOTHING to do with religion, it has to do with society and some of the narrow minded people within it.

Which is why when i see ZaYa caving in, it just makes me sad, i still do hope that they show that giving into societal demands is not necessarily the solution.

My thoughts exactly..

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Well I still think halala CAN be avoided...especially in light of what I've just read

What I read was.. if shariyat talks about halala nikaah then shariyat also talks about divorce being nullified if the man utters the three talaaq under a misunderstanding or anger.