Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

When did we ever know? -___-

Maybe I'm just in denial, but I still feel like it won't happen.😳

Furthermore, isn't an intentional RM haraam?? Why would Aaliya of all people agree to this?🤔

The episode needs to hurry up and air so things can get cleared up.

Right now we are all in a hurry, so much for an episode only with zaya :(
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont live in India so it doesnt make a difference to me, but for the TRP audience there, WHY would they stay up till 11 to watch Zaya getting humiliated, Zaya caving into society, and Aliya eventually getting married again?! And the thing is Farhan knows this, which is why i still have the 1% hope that it wont actually happen..
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

But why would Rehan agree to it if he's not doing it for ZaYa. He knows they love each other, he's been a witness to each stance of what Aaliya thinks about second marriage. If he agrees it'll be to help them right?

But thats why he doesnt agree initially right? Like if they are actually going ahead with RM and Bilal doesnt show up, he might just do it for Aliya's izzat or something?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Exactly! What happened to true love prevailing?! I wish Farhan read this...i mean im sure he is aware of how much people are against an RM

True love prevailing...that is EXACTLY what's keeping me from thinking about a RM...actually there are a lot of things that paint the picture that it won't happen...but God knows what the CV's will show us.

I swear I'm not watching any halala crap in BI; if it's the story of Zain and Aaliya then it shouldn't drift from that, who the heck wants to watch Rehan- Aaliya??? 🤢

Dammit, 2 more hours to go!
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail

Um. Idk what to say. 😳

Credit - Twitter
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I was searching for ways that make talaq null and void and came across this

The issue of a divorce given in anger is also important. The basic rule is that divorce must be uttered with full consciousness and without any coercion. If a person pronounced the words of divorce to his wife, in a fit of anger, while he lost all control over himself or due to the influence of intoxicants which he sinfully consumed, or he was forced by someone else to do so, then in all these cases his words of divorce are null and void and have no effect. In conclusion, let me say that Muslims must protect their family life and must avoid divorce as much as possible. If it becomes necessary to have divorce then use the Islamic methods and procedures. Obviously we cannot give all the details here. Those who need more information they should consult special books on this subject or speak to those who are knowledgeable.

This is another site I went on and found the sheikh's answer quite interesting...

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey everyone so I just read the DC article and I think there is more to this. Why would ZaYa cave so easily? The spoiler said may marry it did not say they will marry esp since the groom goes missing. I am glad Rehan refused looks like he will remain positive. Lets just wait and watch ;-)
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Um. Idk what to say. 😳

Credit - Twitter

Is that still Halala?😕
musicxolover thumbnail
But guys...is it confirmed that a halala is happening?
Or are we just assuming it based on spoilers? 😕
anku94 thumbnail
Okay, i know this may sound a bit preachy, but more than anything its this issue of society and family pressure that annoys me. BI is a show that is very close and im way to attached to ZaYa LOL. But it is a sad truth that stuff like this happens in real life. Where society interferes between two lovers and either people kill them, they kill themselves or they comply with what others want. And frankly, the people saying that what theyre showing with the attacking and all is making Islam look bad...i would say no its not cuz its not a wrong portrayal. Infact its not even a portrayal of Islam. This whole societal pressure thing has NOTHING to do with religion, it has to do with society and some of the narrow minded people within it.
Which is why when i see ZaYa caving in, it just makes me sad, i still do hope that they show that giving into societal demands is not necessarily the solution.
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago