Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

From what we've seen so far NO ONE ever will, they only need to prioritize each other first.

Damn I'm still stuck on why Suraiyya thinks that Rehan won't divorce Aaliya

I think it cuz divorce is haram and Rehan wouldn't do that?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I think it cuz divorce is haram and Rehan wouldn't do that?

But why would Rehan agree to it if he's not doing it for ZaYa. He knows they love each other, he's been a witness to each stance of what Aaliya thinks about second marriage. If he agrees it'll be to help them right?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi everyone :D Shiv thank you very much for calming me down...i had a beautiful sleep :)
So whaddup people? :D

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

'grateful' my ass! I'd rather they just elope from the whole society! Screw everything else๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know right!!! Sumi i was on the verge of crying yesterday :/
__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So RM will definitely happen as there is no other way. And because intentional halala is haraam in islam, they might show unintentional. Found some info, i guess rehan might die or not get along well with aliya, then if he divorced her, she is permissible for her first husband.๐Ÿ˜•

CV's should have never shown talaaq in the first place, or they should have created some loophole. What a huge blunder they made! Highly dissapointed!!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Official marriages and divorces are valid. However, for an official marriage to be valid, it is necessary for the marriage to have the conditions that Islam demands for the marriage.

When a man divorces his wife with one or two talaqs, he can marry her again. When three talaqs take place, it is impossible for that man to marry that woman again in terms of religion.

A man who divorces his wife three times before or after applying the court cannot marry her again. It does not matter whether it is possible in terms of laws.

If he has not divorced his wife before or after applying the court, one talaq is regarded to have been used when the judge divorces them since he has given the judge the authority to divorce.

However, he has the right for two more talaqs. Accordingly, there is no objection to them coming together again in terms of the law or the religion. However, since we do not know the type of divorce decreed by the court - that is, whether it is revocable or irrevocable divorce - , it is necessary to renew the contract of marriage if they decide to live together again.

According to Islam, if a man divorces his wife three times, certain conditions are necessary if he wants to marry her again. The woman can marry her husband who divorced her three times only if she marries somebody else first and then divorces normally or if her husband dies.

As there are many wisdoms behind every decree of Islam, there are numerous wisdoms behind this decree about divorcing. One wisdom is that it deters men from divorcing their wives easily with three talaqs and sending them away. This decree may have been imposed in order to deter a man from getting angry with his wife due to a simple thing and divorcing her immediately. The man will know that he will have to bear the consequences if he divorces his wife.

Besides, it is not permissible to carry out a fake marriage by marrying a divorced woman and then divorcing her, which is called hulla.

A man divorces his wife with three talaqs; then, he regrets it and wants to marry her again. However, it is not possible for him to marry her again before she marries another man since he divorced her with three talaqs; so, he carries out the practice of hulla - marrying somebody else and divorcing after a short time. Is it permissible in Islam?

The practice of hulla is not permissible in Islam. He who practices it or makes others practice it is cursed. The Prophet (pbuh) says, "Allah curses the temporary husband and the husband for whom hulla is practiced." (Musnad, Ahmad bin Hanbal)

The following conversation took place between the Prophet (pbuh) and the Companions:

The Prophet (pbuh): - Shall I inform you about the makeshift male goat?
The Companions: -Yes.
The Prophet: -He is the temporary husband. Allah curses the temporary husband and the husband for whom hulla is practiced. (Ibn Majah)

The following is reported from Ibn Masud: The Prophet (pbuh) cursed the temporary husband and the husband for whom hulla is practiced. Although Islam curses hulla, some enemies of Islam try to attribute it to Islam in order to blemish Islam. According to our religion, if a man divorces his wife with three talaqs, he cannot marry her again. However, if the divorced woman marries another man normally and if her husband dies or if they divorce normally because they cannot get along well with each other, then she can marry her previous husband again if they agree. However, it is not permissible to do it in the way that Allah and the Messenger of Allah curse, that is, the way of hulla, by bargaining.

anku94 thumbnail
Honestly, if Farhan really wants to pass a message through this show, then let it not be that Halala Nikkah is the only way out. It should instead be that you dont always have to cave into societal pressure, you have a life of your own and you gotta live it!
I don't know what the heck the cvs have in store anymore :(

Originally posted by: anku94

Honestly, if Farhan really wants to pass a message through this show, then let it not be that Halala Nikkah is the only way out. It should instead be that you dont always have to cave into societal pressure, you have a life of your own and you gotta live it!

I know right!!! Or else it would be like saying doesn't matter how strong a person's love is, society will always win at the end of the day AND no one can change the customs!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When did we ever know? -___-
Maybe I'm just in denial, but I still feel like it won't happen. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Furthermore, isn't an intentional RM haraam?? Why would Aaliya of all people agree to this? ๐Ÿค”

The episode needs to hurry up and air so things can get cleared up.
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I know right!!! Or else it would be like saying doesn't matter how strong a person's love is, society will always win at the end of the day AND no one can change the customs!!

Exactly! What happened to true love prevailing?! I wish Farhan read this...i mean im sure he is aware of how much people are against an RM