Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Sumi, these articles make no freaking sense; like, why would ZaYa contradict themselves? That too in such an uncharacteristic way? After so many strong words, they can't just give in so easily.

And the biggest question: how the heck is it an epic love saga if Aaliya marries somebody else?!

EXACTLY!! Halala is predictable and the easy way out!! The 'epicness' would come from Zaya find a way to avoid Halala and fight it out till the end!! And you know what, they might try to twist it and figure out some way to make it look like the nikkah wasn't intentional etc, but the fact remains that Aliya would still be married to someone else and that honestly ruins so much for me -___-
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly these articles just spoiled my whole mood...don't even feel like watching the episode tonight
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

'grateful' my ass! I'd rather they just elope from the whole society! Screw everything else๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ah that's just what I want.. why are these two so selfless especially Aaliya.. Will they never learn
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gahh sorry for the ranting guys, im just so frustrated to have woken up to these horrendous articles. I hope the episodes change my stance on things.
Plus if Aliya does get remarried, how the hell would she be connected with the Abdullahs in any way?. If she gets Rm then its defs with Rehan, so really, there would be no connection. How would she defeat Zarina? How would Rehman support her in any ways like FUze said? And how would Zain and Aliya ever talk, cuz any kind of contact between them after she gets married would be looked down upon! It just doesnt make sense :/ This show runs on Zaya and their love story, episodes that dont have their scenes are always a big failure. HOW on earth would they run this show without them being together?! UGH rm makes no sense -______-
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
IF a RM will happen, I want Aaliya to pull a Runaway Bride act and ride away on Zain's bike.
-___________-

The mere thought of halala is pukeworthy. It can't happen, man! ๐Ÿคข
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Shiv this is where they always get hurt! In thinking about others first they suffer the consequences and the sad thing is no one thinks about them
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Tell me about it Sruthi...even the word 'halala' is starting to grate on my nerves like no ones business!๐Ÿ˜ก
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Gahh sorry for the ranting guys, im just so frustrated to have woken up to these horrendous articles. I hope the episodes change my stance on things.

Plus if Aliya does get remarried, how the hell would she be connected with the Abdullahs in any way?. If she gets Rm then its defs with Rehan, so really, there would be no connection. How would she defeat Zarina? How would Rehman support her in any ways like FUze said? And how would Zain and Aliya ever talk, cuz any kind of contact between them after she gets married would be looked down upon! It just doesnt make sense :/ This show runs on Zaya and their love story, episodes that dont have their scenes are always a big failure. HOW on earth would they run this show without them being together?! UGH rm makes no sense -______-

Don't worry about it, I get what you mean; this crappy article worked as an amazing alarm clock for me. -___-

All your points are valid and I agree with all of them...this is why a RM cannot happen!!

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
From what we've seen so far NO ONE ever will, they only need to prioritize each other first.

Damn I'm still stuck on why Suraiyya thinks that Rehan won't divorce Aaliya
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Bang On Point! Episodes without ZaYa literally fail! Farhan sir should come out from his thoughts that the show is very good. Indeed it is because of ZaYa. Why am i bashing him? ๐Ÿ˜•

Then Aliya would marry Bilal if they wanna show her revealing Zarina and be with Zain. : /

For some Reason, i still think the RM will be stopped in the last moment to reveal that they're not divorced. ๐Ÿค”