Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Exactly Sruthi...This is the easy way out...And because it's halala for the sake of going back to Zain it's wrong!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Exactly Sruthi...This is the easy way out...And because it's halala for the sake of going back to Zain it's wrong!!

THIS is what I want to know.. if staying with Zain, marrying him according to Islamic customs again is haraam THEN HOW doing an intentional halala nikaah is not?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Awww you guys... just watch the episodes first. What I feel sad about is that this happens in real life too. And no it's not just about Muslims.. there are others too.. still we have honor killings when two individuals try to go against the age old beliefs. To me what's upsetting is the fact that the couples have to ultimately bend or they'll be killed off, or much worse they'll kill themselves. Saying it's 'tough' fighting against the world would be an understatement. I'm positive ZaYa would emerge unscathed and stronger from this.

Shiv
*Takes a deep breath again*
You're right, let's just watch the episode...
Go rot in the baavdi, spoilers! And if a RM does happen, then, CV's go rot in the baavdi too!
-________-
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Oh and another thing, why does Suraiyya think that Rehan won't divorce Aaliya?

@Shru.. if you can plz read what I wrote to Saheba 3-4 pages back. Don't get upset yet.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

THIS is what I want to know.. if staying with Zain, marrying him according to Islamic customs again is haraam THEN HOW doing an intentional halala nikaah is not?

Intentional halala is haraam too so I don't see how that solves anything...with Zain and Aaliya marrying again without halala only they are wrong whereas with halala all three involved are culpable...
musicxolover thumbnail

Exactly!! It's the easy way out!
There has to be more to this...besides I find that DC article highly unbelievable. "ZaYa will be grateful", in what universe exactly?
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The DC article honestly just pissed me off. And what irked me the most is the whole line of Zain and Aliya being GRATEFUL to Zarina for offering Bilal. DC is usually right too that scares me even more. Why show these past episodes if they wee only going got go back on their words? THyey did this before the third talaq too, showed us scenes that indicated that third divorce may not happen and then by the end of the week it did. And thats exactly whats happening now.
I understand the society pressure thing. Its true, and happens in real life and frankly no one would like to see their family members gets physically hurt or end up with a tarnished reputation because of them, hence i guess the sacrifice ZaYa make.. but STILLL i do not want the halala nikkah to play out man! Its predictable, and i know so many people who are not going to watch the show if Aliya gets married to someone else! Its just sad that the Cvs would go that route. I still hope they don't but i am preparing myself at this point.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
'grateful' my ass! I'd rather they just elope from the whole society! Screw everything else😳
musicxolover thumbnail
I saw this crappy article right when I woke up. 🥱
Shiv, thanks for the positivity girl 🤗 I read your replies a few pages back...
The CV's better have something up their sleeves; for some reason I still refuse to believe that a halala will happen.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Intentional halala is haraam too so I don't see how that solves anything...with Zain and Aaliya marrying again without halala only they are wrong whereas with halala all three involved are culpable...

Yeah.. as far as I read about this, if this is done then the relationships the woman has with both men is termed illegitimate. What blow to Aaliya 's self respect now. This is what I don't like.. how conveniently certain things are haraam and some aren't.. okay it's just a show but still.. anyways I'm prepared for RM as long as they justify ZaYa 's love story to me.