Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi! nothing much just depressed over the recent articles!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
@Sruthi...This is why I was dreading the upcoming episodes😒
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what articles? what are the trps?
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

what articles? what are the trps?

🤣 Zainab, go and read the articles. Bilal will propose Aliya for Halala Nikah.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Hi Zainab...there's a drop in Trps...it's 3.0 this week...0.3 drop...and the deccan article posted a few pages back just sounds weird!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sumi, these articles make no freaking sense; like, why would ZaYa contradict themselves? That too in such an uncharacteristic way? After so many strong words, they can't just give in so easily.
And the biggest question: how the heck is it an epic love saga if Aaliya marries somebody else?!
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
ohs, kkay imma be back, these articles arent freakin making sense, you guys the most optimist person is sayin be ready for the Halala at this point, even tho inside me i have a feeling somethign just something might happen but so far its going to marriage.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awww you guys... just watch the episodes first. What I feel sad about is that this happens in real life too. And no it's not just about Muslims.. there are others too.. still we have honor killings when two individuals try to go against the age old beliefs. To me what's upsetting is the fact that the couples have to ultimately bend or they'll be killed off, or much worse they'll kill themselves. Saying it's 'tough' fighting against the world would be an understatement. I'm positive ZaYa would emerge unscathed and stronger from this.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Sumi, these articles make no freaking sense; like, why would ZaYa contradict themselves? That too in such an uncharacteristic way? After so many strong words, they can't just give in so easily.

And the biggest question: how the heck is it an epic love saga if Aaliya marries somebody else?!

Love saga than in the writers POV will be shown as their struggle of becoming one again after Aaliyah is married to another which does not freakin make sense.

Aaliyahs nikkah might happen like this: aliyah will agree in the hopes of that ZAin will come and stop it but Zain somehow gets hurt on the way or cant reach there.

*Sigh* MAR JAAA YOUO KUTHAY WRITERS
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Because it is to get back to her love, isn't that called an Epic Love Saga? 👏😛