Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
what the eff is wrong with shalam?
and that Ghulam? he has the nerves to separate Zaya when he is the one because of which zaya are stuck in an ugly position
Aliya and Zain should go to US and go for a live in
will be a good lesson to all the so called family members
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh god the spoilers! :( I'm so upset!!8 can't believe ZAYA agreed for Halala :/ esp in the Deccan chronicle one how they were 'greatful' that Zarina offered Bilal? Like what the hell does that mean?! And here I was so hopeful that Zaya would still put up a fight! There goes all my excitement for the episodes. Its so obvious what's gona happen now. Halala is clearly happening :/
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just read the telly express spoiler. Don't even know what to say anymore. I expected this but still hoped it wouldnt happen. It's gona be extremely difficult to watch ZAya, once again, become selfless and sacrifice their love. This honestly sucks so much. I want to be positive but it's so hard considering the spoilers. It's obvious that rehan will end up replacing bilal, and then starts another phase of Bi where suffer Rehan Aliya crap I still hope to be proved wrong, but at this point I can't think of how else the CVs are going to tackle this situation because they seemed to be pretty adamant on actually show a Halala nikkah 😭

How is Zain even going to watch his Aliya sit on the stage ready to say Qubool hai to someone else?! Godd the thought itself is so heartbreaking! Yes, maybe the track may play put differently like the divorce track played out, but still Halala nikkah happening itself just sounds so sad that it puts me off from watching further! :/ I still hope the CVs pleasantly surprise us
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Saheba - you have all my sympathies. My usual reaction to promos and spoilers is the same as yours now - and just like Zainab makes you positive, Shivani is usually my go-to person - bechari has to put up with so much from me! 😆

We have to just wait and see what they do... I am trying my hardest to be neutral, if not negative... Hoping and praying that they show things well, bas.
Edited by archanan14 - 10 years ago
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

oh okay. LOL as you see I am not much of an english student -___-
Okay that makes sense. Well yeah if that is what they meant by the tightened grip, then definitely they will be facing the consequences for it...it has already started today itself.

Yep, it basically implies that the more they get attached to each other, the more the world will try and get them apart. So they tie the know and the world loosens the knot.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

these are almost playing with thin ice here, the more these two show their affection to the world, hence zamana, the more it would boil and motivate the others to drift them apart, the more these two will show that nothing is going to affect or break them will make the gamer-s around them play hard.

Perfect Zainab..this is what it implies. I hope this does not break either of their resolve and pave way in for a RM. That is my only fear...we all know that society can pressurize u to do anything and family is a representative of the same. But it depends on how far we want to go and defend them by sticking to our thoughts.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

In Beintehaa, We had seen that Aliya goes to the mosque with Zain and announces that she refuses to believe in the Shariyat law of Halala Nikaah. Maulavi Saab takes exception to this and confronts Aliya saying that she is opposing the Shariyat law. The people in the mosque try to drag Aliya and Zain out of the mosque, but are stopped by Rehan. Rehan says that if they both want to get married they can get married in the court, but are not doing it due to there respect for the Islamic religion.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, Aaliya will call in a doctor and will take care of him. Shabana and Ghulam are worried what if she spends a night at Zain house. Aaliya will spends the night awake. Suraiya and Zarina will come over and they will humiliate Aaliya , one of the neighbors get to know they are not married. Suraiya will try to physically throw Aaliya out from there but Zain somehow will get off the bed and sternly tell her to leave.

Shabana and Ghulam are ostracized. People will curse and mock Aaliya for spending night in haram. As Ghulam walks away from the Masjid someone will throw a stone at him and will run away from there. Ghulam will fall on the street with his head bleeding but no one will come to help him . Aaliya will get off the cab and will be shocked to see some old man bringing Ghulam over with his forehead bleeding. A man will tell Shabana that if this continue , they all are going to be ostracized and when Ghulam will die, there will be one to offer shoulder for him...
Source-Tellyexpress

Read this one????????

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Sorry Shiv..I tend to react this way in the beginning..LOL believe or not I was also a pessimistic and negative person and would freak out whenever a spoiler comes out..Zainab is the one who influenced me 😃 But as you can see my initial reaction is still like this though -____________-

Yup let's see. I am really really scared and I am honestly dreading this..my heart is just sinking right now..but I will watch. Keep your expectations low and just hope for the best people.

we all watched the T through as it was convincing but hope they do not show RM as convincing as the T. This is the most easy way out and that is why i still hope there is some other way in the Quran. All this build up i guess is to prepare Zaya and make them see how cruel the parents and in effect the world are. Yes, if RM happens the essence and the fight that they have put so far and mainly the belief in themselves will be lost. Scumming to society is common and i hope BI does not show the common thing. And remember one thing Aliya has to be in BV to throw Zarina out. If a RM happens then am sure the Abdullahs will be out in the street as no one in that house is capable of bringing out Zarina's truth. And Rehmaan chacha looking after Aliya or Zaya will come true only when Aliya is in BV. Am still hopeful. Lets see.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That DC Article...what shit is this is?
What the hell are these CV's upto?? "ZaYa will be grateful", my stinking foot. -_______-
They can't make ZaYa contradict everything they said or believe in already just to get viewers! Do they have a death wish??
Alright I'll just, take a deep breath and see how this plays out...
If a RM does happen then I have no idea if I'll watch the show. Scratch that, no way in hell will I watch a RM! Ughh...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nothing...just read the DC Article and I'm all like, "really?"
-____________-