Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL Agree with ShivaniπŸ˜› This came as a shocker that left me reeling and I vented it off here..sorry :/
Let's wait and see what happens. *fingers crossed*

LOOL πŸ˜† I don't know, we better watch the show before judging. Maybe CV's brought this ZaYa Fighting for Love episodes just to make us agree for the Halala and to show that how many problems can happen if they don't do that.

I am a stupid! I still have hopes that Halala will not happen πŸ˜•
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Sorry Shiv..I tend to react this way in the beginning..LOL believe or not I was also a pessimistic and negative person and would freak out whenever a spoiler comes out..Zainab is the one who influenced meπŸ˜ƒBut as you can see my initial reaction is still like this though -____________-

Yup let's see. I am really really scared and I am honestly dreading this..my heart is just sinking right now..but I will watch. Keep your expectations low and just hope for the best people.

Its okay.. you have the right to react πŸ€— LOL go talk to Zainab then.. :))

I wouldn't say keep your expectations low, but don't hope or expect to see what YOU want to see. It's CVs story to tell, they have done a commendable job so far and we've fallen more for this love story every time. Just go with the flow, I'm sure we won't be disappointed.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

LOOL πŸ˜† I don't know, we better watch the show before judging. Maybe CV's brought this ZaYa Fighting for Love episodes just to make us agree for the Halala and to show that how many problems can happen if they don't do that.

I am a stupid! I still have hopes that Halala will not happen πŸ˜•

Well yes maybe it is to show that no matter what how strong you love someone..your actions may have a huge impact on your family..and we all know zaya is selfless..they might be upset with their family but they would never want them harmed..but they still want to be together..so maybe that's why this halala..I wonder how this is different kind of halala though πŸ€” God this weekend is going to be a torture!! Let's see who the groom actually is..because it won't actually be a twist if it's Rehan -__-
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

Its okay.. you have the right to react πŸ€— LOL go talk to Zainab then.. :))

I wouldn't say keep your expectations low, but don't hope or expect to see what YOU want to see. It's CVs story to tell, they have done a commendable job so far and we've fallen more for this love story every time. Just go with the flow, I'm sure we won't be disappointed.

Ah you've made a very good point. LOL I will listen to your words πŸ€—
Alright Goodnight now. You calmed me down successfully, so now I am sleepy again πŸ˜†

Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LMAO.. goodnight Saheba πŸ€—
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well yes maybe it is to show that no matter what how strong you love someone..your actions may have a huge impact on your family..and we all know zaya is selfless..they might be upset with their family but they would never want them harmed..but they still want to be together..so maybe that's why this halala..I wonder how this is different kind of halala though πŸ€” God this weekend is going to be a torture!! Let's see who the groom actually is..because it won't actually be a twist if it's Rehan -__-

it would be a twist if the Groom was Zain πŸ˜›

Yes, I dont know what the CV's wanna prove. That true love never fails? or don't go against your parents and religion, then you might face unwanted problems? πŸ˜•

What is different in Halala? Everything is the same 😳 I mean Halala is Halala na? In every type of halala she needs to marry another guy right?

I know, ZaYa are Selfless and their Ghostly Families are totally opposite!
manny136 thumbnail
See so far we know zaya cant reunite without aliya doing rm n with her n her family being mocked n cursed stuff it will become even harder n once again aliya will have to protect her parents respect. Zain might only agree for this coz of tht. Suri thinks rehan being a good Muslim guy will probably not divorce aliya but the guy refuses. Now zaro n bilal manipulate zain n make him think bilal is harmless but if aliya ended up with bilal zaro could blackmail them for how long n also take all the property tht is zains. She is already creating mu's btwn zain n suri which we like lol If bilal doesnt show up its either he freaks or suri did something n obviously rehan will save aliya by marrying her n zaya will be devastated n lose all hope coz they know they cant ask rehan for a favor like this. Zaro might even blame bilal not coming on suri making zain hate suri even more. Suri's plan will work but what suri doesnt know is rehan might be a good Muslim but as a person who lost his love he knows the pain. Rehan cant forget how much zaya love each other n even if they think its all over n there is no return rehan might make the situation possible. The one yr post leap promo when zaya met n aliya ws like its impossible n rehan comes from behind zain n says we will make it possible still could apply here. Rehan so far has supported them n told of only the legal loophole of them getting back together but now he is in the middle of zayas love can really a man with any self respect want to stay married to a girl who basically questioned laws of her faith to be with her love n only bowed down for her family but in her heart there is only zain. Suri n her plan cant just win n zaro once finding out her plan did not happen will be pissed n will be determined to defeat suri, keep the rift btwn mother n son n maybe even willing to get aliya back to zain.
Edited by manny136 - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What's happened guys, any new spoilers or updates? ?
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

What's happened guys, any new spoilers or updates? ?

http://tellyexpress.com/2014/09/25/people-to-curse-mock-aaliya-for-spending-night-with-zain-in-beintehaa/

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140925/entertainment-tvmusic/article/will-aaliya-marry-bilal-beintehaa

read the TE spoiler first it makes more sense as why aliya might agree to rm lol
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks girls! Uh ohh, hope it doesn't create too much damage.
After the episodes we got this week, i don't want to believe them spoilers, their love is so pure and real. I hope they don't go down this route, will discuss with you guys later on xx