Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
so this is what will force zaya to do halala nikaah huh. they won't be able to bear watch their family getting hurt because of them..the same family who actually separated them in the first place😡 Now what? I have to watch Rehan with Aaliya?! And what hear Zara call Aaliya Ammi?! And those kids not letting Aaliya go? Thanks but no thanks. I know there is a zaya scene tomorrow but I am not watching if this is how it's going to turn out. I am seriously upset right now...tears are even falling down...but what does it matter..I am not a trp audience..
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am gonna take a break from the show for a while
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

so this is what will force zaya to do halala nikaah huh. they won't be able to bear watch their family getting hurt because of them..the same family who actually separated them in the first place😡 Now what? I have to watch Rehan with Aaliya?! And what hear Zara call Aaliya Ammi?! And those kids not letting Aaliya go? Thanks but no thanks. I know there is a zaya scene tomorrow but I am not watching if this is how it's going to turn out. I am seriously upset right now...tears are even falling down...but what does it matter..I am not a trp audience..

I really say, they still have one chance. Rehaan come and tell about the Malik incident and stop the nikah. And therefore, people wont call them Haram to each other! I am not gonna watch. Bye Bye Beintehaa!
I love this show so much, I do not want to leave. And I know if Zainab was here she wouldn't want us to quit this soon without waiting to see how it plays out in the show. So I will watch..when they show something in the show itself that really upsets then I will start letting go I guess. This is so sad..I can't believe it..a few hours ago we were talking about how epic the love story is now..and now..this is just so heartbreaking man.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Saheba, just calm down dear. Why getting worked up over something you haven't even seen? It's a show at the end of the day and they need to create the drama, if they justify what they've been building up for past days and what the spoiler says.. I'm up for it. Don't sign it off just yet. We thought if divorce happened it'll destroy ZaYa, but it has been opposite.. they've gone stronger and we have loved how CVs have executed the track. So just wait for it to happen first.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I love this show so much, I do not want to leave. And I know if Zainab was here she wouldn't want us to quit this soon without waiting to see how it plays out in the show. So I will watch..when they show something in the show itself that really upsets then I will start letting go I guess. This is so sad..I can't believe it..a few hours ago we were talking about how epic the love story is now..and now..this is just so heartbreaking man.

agreee and i just did msg to farhan how happy we are that you gave us zaya . and please dont show halal etc. i literally cried now 😭
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know whom should i agree with, Saheba or Shivani. But i'll read updates. Vaise bhi, i'm not comfortable with the new time slot.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Their love story is still epic.. I'd say don't decide without seeing it.

Originally posted by: -SH-

Saheba, just calm down dear. Why getting worked up over something you haven't even seen? It's a show at the end of the day and they need to create the drama, if they justify what they've been building up for past days and what the spoiler says.. I'm up for it. Don't sign it off just yet. We thought if divorce happened it'll destroy ZaYa, but it has been opposite.. they've gone stronger and we have loved how CVs have executed the track. So just wait for it to happen first.

Sorry Shiv..I tend to react this way in the beginning..LOL believe or not I was also a pessimistic and negative person and would freak out whenever a spoiler comes out..Zainab is the one who influenced me 😃 But as you can see my initial reaction is still like this though -____________-

Yup let's see. I am really really scared and I am honestly dreading this..my heart is just sinking right now..but I will watch. Keep your expectations low and just hope for the best people.

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I don't know whom should i agree with, Saheba or Shivani. But i'll read updates. Vaise bhi, i'm not comfortable with the new time slot.

LOL Agree with Shivani😛 This came as a shocker that left me reeling and I vented it off here..sorry :/
Let's wait and see what happens. *fingers crossed*