Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Beintehaa

Colors' Beintehaa witnessed the beautiful reunion between Aaliya (Preetika Rao) and Zain (Harshad Arora) after a year of being apart. Unfortunately, neither families support Aaliya and Zain remarrying, but Aaliya and Zain are adamant and are unwilling to part again. In the upcoming episodes, we will see a wounded Zain, who with the help of Rehman chacha will reach his rented home next to Aaliya's house. When Aaliya finds out Zain is injured, she rushes to tend to him and stays by his side to nurse him back to help. Zain will not be fully conscious due to his wounds. The Abdullahs will waste no opportunity to humiliate Aaliya and will come to Zain's home to degrade her. How will Aaliya react to this? It seems the more Zain and Aaliya will be kept apart, the more closer they will come to each other. Eventually, they will emerge out in a more stronger relationship ever.

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-serials-top-10-awaited-twists-shows-pics/10/

Sounds so exciting, I love this pain and angst they are going through to be together, the reunion will be even more beautiful. I would much rather watch this, than repeated cosy moments. A story which started as two people who hated each other to no bounds, have formed a classical love story that will be remembered for a long time to come.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Sounds so exciting, I love this pain and angst they are going through to be together, the reunion will be even more beautiful. I would much rather watch this, than repeated cosy moments. A story which started as two people who hated each other to no bounds, have formed a classical love story that will be remembered for a long time to come.

You said it Heena. Exactly!! Yesterday that whole sequence where the families literally pull these two away was very filmy but honestly I liked it. CVs have left no stone unturned in making this one historic love story. I'm so glad to be watching their journey which would be remembered for the days to come.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Hats off to CVs for picking this sensitive and controversial issue.. Sadly honour killing still prevails.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mumbai: Beintehaa' has had some shocking twists in the past week and fans can prepare themselves for another one. Our sources reveal that Aaliya may marry Zain's cousin Bilal as halala nikah (She has to marry someonelse, if she wants to get back with Zain-who had divorced her).

Our source reveals, "Zarina comes over, and tells Suraiya that Aaliya has agreed to halala. Suraiya meets Rehaan, and urges him to marry Aaliya. But Rehaan refuses... Bilal overhears everything. Bilal tells Zarina about Suraiya meeting Rehaan. Suraiya tells Fahaad that Zain and Aaliya are adamant on Halala...and if Rehaan marries her, he would never divorce Aaliya. That is the sure shot way to keep her away from Zain."

"Zarina overhears this. and tells Bilal to marry Aaliya. She explains to Bilaal, that if Zain can give up his entire property for Aaliya's dhaba, imagine can't he give up his share for this marriage... Zarina offers Bilaal to Zain and Aaliya for halala. Zain hugs her, while Aaliya looks on gratefully. Suraiya takes Zarina to task. Zarina puts the entire blame on Zain. Marriage preparations are going on. People are waiting restlessly for the groom to arrive."

Just what the hell is this?! All these epic dialogues are all a total waste if zaya just agreed to do halala just like that!! I am seriously going to be majorly pissed off and disappointed. I do not want to overreact right now as it is always best to wait and see how it plays out in the episode but this article has really really upset me.

-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Mumbai: Beintehaa' has had some shocking twists in the past week and fans can prepare themselves for another one. Our sources reveal that Aaliya may marry Zain's cousin Bilal as halala nikah (She has to marry someonelse, if she wants to get back with Zain-who had divorced her).

Our source reveals, "Zarina comes over, and tells Suraiya that Aaliya has agreed to halala. Suraiya meets Rehaan, and urges him to marry Aaliya. But Rehaan refuses... Bilal overhears everything. Bilal tells Zarina about Suraiya meeting Rehaan. Suraiya tells Fahaad that Zain and Aaliya are adamant on Halala...and if Rehaan marries her, he would never divorce Aaliya. That is the sure shot way to keep her away from Zain."

"Zarina overhears this. and tells Bilal to marry Aaliya. She explains to Bilaal, that if Zain can give up his entire property for Aaliya's dhaba, imagine can't he give up his share for this marriage... Zarina offers Bilaal to Zain and Aaliya for halala. Zain hugs her, while Aaliya looks on gratefully. Suraiya takes Zarina to task. Zarina puts the entire blame on Zain. Marriage preparations are going on. People are waiting restlessly for the groom to arrive."

Just what the hell is this?! All these epic dialogues are all a total waste if zaya just agreed to do halala just like that!! I am seriously going to be majorly pissed off and disappointed. I do not want to overreact right now as it is always best to wait and see how it plays out in the episode but this article has really really upset me.

Oh well now i guess my assumption is gonna come truee...Bilal wudnt arrive ..and i am assuming that Suri is behind all this..she is gonna hide Bilal or may be offer some money to disappear at the last moment..and there at the nikaah venue..people will start talking..and then comes Mr.So called savior..who'll agree to marry Aaliya to save her izzat

That way the nikaah isnt intentional..and now i am wondering how is Aaliya gonna get back to Zain coz Suri is hell sure that Rehaan wudnt divorce aaliya..offcourse coz that'll be haraam

Suri and her plans 🤢

and the worst part of the article is Aaliya agreeing to the Halala nikaah..why wud she do that??

-Facetious- thumbnail
Just what I feared 😳

But this woman Suraiyya SERIOUSLY. I could just kill her and won't even regret. 🤬
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okay you know what I might as well take a break from the show. I am not going to watch this! No I have had enough of being led to believe that I am watching the most epic love story of zain and aliya and then to be let down like this!! We thought we were in to see zaya against the world...and this is what we are gonna get?!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i was going to sleep 😡 need gyi bawdi mien. i mean common how zaya agreed , n this suri , daamn this is deccan article the more i feared about 😡
-Facetious- thumbnail
This keeps on getting worse -___-
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
m already in shocked state , dont know what to speak 😭