Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Btw, how can Ghulam come to that dargaah daily when they shifted to Mumbai just a day before, and before that they lived in Bhopal? ๐Ÿ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

well technically we are not being lied to..they said a different kind of halala..god knows what that means๐Ÿค”but yeah I know what you mean. we've already been betrayed...I want them to pleasantly surprise us now๐Ÿ˜ƒThat betrayal did work in our favour though..๐Ÿ˜†But still not too much jhatkas please๐Ÿ˜ญ

LMAO Saheba if later they showed the loophole and prove that ZaYa are still married then technically they didn't lie about the divorce too ๐Ÿ˜†

Which I honestly doubt now -_-
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saheba, I still feel like they aren't going to go through with a halala...don't ask me why, I just don't ๐Ÿ˜†

Shabana's waaay too arrogant and righteous now...like she never did anything! Ghulam is pretty much useless, even if he feels guilty, he will NEVER speak up and Nafeesa is spineless like her husband!

I want Aaliya to show ShaLam the mirror, just like Zain did to Suraiya...it will be an EPIC scene! <3
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

Btw, how can Ghulam come to that dargaah daily when they shifted to Mumbai just a day before, and before that they lived in Bhopal? ๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO I was wondering about that ๐Ÿคฃ
I suppose she meant that Ghulam used to go there while they were living in Mumbai a year ago๐Ÿ˜•
but then again, no one in the masjid will remember you after such a long time ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shabana is just a drama queen man๐Ÿ˜ก
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Saheba, I still feel like they aren't going to go through with a halala...don't ask me why, I just don't๐Ÿ˜†

Shabana's waaay too arrogant and righteous now...like she never did anything! Ghulam is pretty much useless, even if he feels guilty, he will NEVER speak up and Nafeesa is spineless like her husband!

I want Aaliya to show ShaLam the mirror, just like Zain did to Suraiya...it will be an EPIC scene! <3

ME TOO.. but don't have much hopes after yesterday when Aaliya said hum ammi abbu ko naraaz nahi karenge, bagawat nahi karenge. -__-
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aami aabhu wala diaologues poorly wriiten , i want show down of aaliya and shabana bas bas bas ๐Ÿ˜ก
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

ME TOO.. but don't have much hopes after yesterday when Aaliya said hum ammi abbu ko naraaz nahi karenge, bagawat nahi karenge. -__-

Well, we didn't expect Zain to burst out on Suraiya like that...maybe she will too! :D :P
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aami aabhu wala diaologues poorly wriiten , i want show down of aaliya and shabana bas bas bas ๐Ÿ˜ก
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Saheba, I still feel like they aren't going to go through with a halala...don't ask me why, I just don't ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold I'm waiting for a scene where Aaliya explodes at her parents, CVs need to show her giving it back to them. I'm sick of them feeling like they've done nothing wrong, its time to give them a harsh wake up call and take a stand. If Zain can be shown doing it then why not Aaliya? This is the same Aaliya who cut them out of her life for three months so we know she has it in her to blast them.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Beintehaa

Colors' Beintehaa witnessed the beautiful reunion between Aaliya (Preetika Rao) and Zain (Harshad Arora) after a year of being apart. Unfortunately, neither families support Aaliya and Zain remarrying, but Aaliya and Zain are adamant and are unwilling to part again. In the upcoming episodes, we will see a wounded Zain, who with the help of Rehman chacha will reach his rented home next to Aaliya's house. When Aaliya finds out Zain is injured, she rushes to tend to him and stays by his side to nurse him back to help. Zain will not be fully conscious due to his wounds. The Abdullahs will waste no opportunity to humiliate Aaliya and will come to Zain's home to degrade her. How will Aaliya react to this? It seems the more Zain and Aaliya will be kept apart, the more closer they will come to each other. Eventually, they will emerge out in a more stronger relationship ever.

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-serials-top-10-awaited-twists-shows-pics/10/