Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Baingan

Yesterday saw spoiler in rival site, Aalia will marry Zain against religion nd family.

</div>
<div>
Can't trust any spoiler.

Interesting.. just now she said we'll do what is right..
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

ALL the build up CVs did till today would go down the drain if they went ahead with halala nikaah.

Exactly, there would be hell to pay...they've lied to us already, but if they're just giving us false hope then...
R.I.P., CV's and Farhan. πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

ALL the build up CVs did till today would go down the drain if they went ahead with halala nikaah.

I'm hoping they do not go through with it, I know the spoiler for Friday is concerning but as we've seen with the TB article it is always best to watch how things unfold onscreen before judging what we read. Obviously there are challenging times ahead for Zain and Aaliya but the CVs need to show them fighting this out for as long as possible, no this does not mean dragging for months on end but enough time should be given to show that okay these two really did put up a fight and these were not just baseless dialogues. The CVs have come this far in taking such a bold stand against something as serious and controversial as halala nikaah, why do such a thing only to show Zain and Aaliya caving within such a short period of time? The show is at a crucial point right now and its best to see things through with Zain and Aaliya's fight not going on vein that too so soon.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting.. just now she said we'll do what is right..

Which website??
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I believe he did feel conflicted and guilty which is much more than can be said about Shabana, I was fuming when she was talking about izzat. Talk about hypocritical, more and more I am seeing where Suraiya's hatred comes from.

LOL after reading about Harshika, I too went back and watched those scenes.

Well, even if he did feel guilty, what's the point, the damage is done...and he doesn't exactly speak up about anything. -____-

Shabana makes my blood boil nowadays! She's honestly intolerable. πŸ₯± What pissed me off was how she was making it seem like they were two erratic teenagers who were throwing tantrums against them, even though she clearly heard Aaliya saying the opposite!

And that line about "khandhan ki izzat"...where was that "concern" when she was busy hoodwinking her daughter into signing DV papers against her brother's family? Hypocritical doesn't even cover it.

LOL seriously Harshika deprived!!
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Exactly, there would be hell to pay...they've lied to us already, but if they're just giving us false hope then...
R.I.P., CV's and Farhan.πŸ˜†

LMAO true πŸ˜†

It's not just about giving us hopes, it's also destroying ZaYa's story and their beliefs.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm hoping they do not go through with it, I know the spoiler for Friday is concerning but as we've seen with the TB article it is always best to watch how things unfold onscreen before judging what we read. Obviously there are challenging times ahead for Zain and Aaliya but the CVs need to show them fighting this out for as long as possible, no this does not mean dragging for months on end but enough time should be given to show that okay these two really did put up a fight and these were not just baseless dialogues. The CVs have come this far in taking such a bold stand against something as serious and controversial as halala nikaah, why do such a thing only to show Zain and Aaliya caving within such a short period of time? The show is at a crucial point right now and its best to see things through with Zain and Aaliya's fight not going on vein that too so soon.

Exactly!! They can't just go back on their words within a day.. and honestly even after some period when they finally cave in to halala nikaah as the last resort, I still don't see RM actually happening. Something HAS to happen otherwise it'll be like ZaYa's love lost in front of everything, that their love wasn't strong enough to withstand the blows, it'll be total assassination of their love story which is hard to believe when we know CVs are trying to make their story EPIC.

ZaYa are set out to change history. How'd that be achieved if they went ahead with age old norms.

@ankeeta - I don't know, just read it here only.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Well, even if he did feel guilty, what's the point, the damage is done...and he doesn't exactly speak up about anything. -____-

Shabana makes my blood boil nowadays! She's honestly intolerable. πŸ₯± What pissed me off was how she was making it seem like they were two erratic teenagers who were throwing tantrums against them, even though she clearly heard Aaliya saying the opposite!

And that line about "khandhan ki izzat"...where was that "concern" when she was busy hoodwinking her daughter into signing DV papers against her brother's family? Hypocritical doesn't even cover it.

LOL seriously Harshika deprived!!

Exactly, when she was talking about putting their names through the mud I started shouting at my screen! Seriously this woman has nerve considering what she did and Ghulam, bang on! Even my mom is like why doesn't he speak up? Why is he standing there like a mute and agreeing to it all?? If he really feels for his daughter then take a stand for her and take a stand for a man who did so much for your family and tried to save their reputation of your youngest child more than once!

We are deprived! We take all the moments we can get, whether in pictures, tweets or even on screen!!

LMAO true πŸ˜†

It's not just about giving us hopes, it's also destroying ZaYa's story and their beliefs.

Exactly, why show such amazing buildup close to 9 months into the show only to break it all in a matter of moments? When you come this far, better to follow through with ZaYa's story and their beliefs instead of making a mockery of it all, it would really make their love and journey be meaningless and I would just hate that.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

R.I.P., CV's and Farhan. πŸ˜†

well technically we are not being lied to..they said a different kind of halala..god knows what that meansπŸ€” but yeah I know what you mean. we've already been betrayed...I want them to pleasantly surprise us now πŸ˜ƒ That betrayal did work in our favour though..πŸ˜† But still not too much jhatkas please 😭
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shabana, Ghulam and Nafeesa..three people right now that angers me more than Suraiya and Zarina. Like everytime they open their mouths, I start swearing at my screen and I feel like punching something so bad. I really hope that the CVs address the issue that we have with these three characters!! Because honestly even if zaya reunites we will never forgive these three if someone doesn't put them in their place.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago