-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love Ishq ka jazba like MAD.. LOVE that song ❤️
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Once we had Romeo-Juliet, Heer-Ranjha, Laila-Majnu, Soni-Mahiwal.. NOW we have Zain and Aaliya.. sometimes I feel soo happy to be part of their journey, their EPIC LOVE SAGA ❤️

Shiv, I love how the Fuze article mentioned Romeo-Juliet and related it to ZaYa!
Truly, their pure love story is now an EPIC love saga! ❤️
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

i was so loud im so sure he heard me, LMAO he probs hates me already, that nigga be thinking hes the shit yo😆

Aashi LMAO i know where your coming from, like today when i came on IF all everyone was talking about atm was the scene of them not letting going of each other and how dramatic it was, i was in class i was lke i have to watch it now, i muted the volume only watched that scene and i died especially when they started shoving ZaYa i was dying and my professor just looks at me, and im like you dont understand😆

LMAOO girl 😆 🤣 That scene was hella dramatic though! But wherever's there's Ghulam involved, the scene has to be filmy 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Those dialogues were epic! I can watch this scene over and over again, especially the way it echoes. Zain was dead serious, whomever tries to separate him from his love he will get even closer to Aaliya. Zain and Aaliya will not let their love be defeated!

Exactly!! This is why I don't understand the wedding thing.. they are not ready to let go of each other for a second.. if Aaliya marries anyone, won't that be haraam when ZaYa come to each other even after that. And these two can always marry again it's legal and then can fight to get the Islamic rights.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LMAOO girl😆🤣That scene was hella dramatic though! But wherever's there's Ghulam involved, the scene has to be filmy😆

😆

I just loved how three men couldn't hold back Zain and how hard Ghulam had to try to break ZaYa's hand hold.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Once we had Romeo-Juliet, Heer-Ranjha, Laila-Majnu, Soni-Mahiwal.. NOW we have Zain and Aaliya.. sometimes I feel soo happy to be part of their journey, their EPIC LOVE SAGA ❤️

Same here! I am proud of have watched their journey unfold, sure at first it started out as your typical love hate story but it turned into so much more than that. Their love story has become epic
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Shiv, I love how the Fuze article mentioned Romeo-Juliet and related it to ZaYa!
Truly, their pure love story is now an EPIC love saga! ❤️

You know how proud i am now?

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

😆

I just loved how three men couldn't hold back Zain and how hard Ghulam had to try to break ZaYa's hand hold.

Someone told Ghulam was weak and that he might get a heart attack, and Shabana pulled Aliya away one handed 😆
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😆

Aashi it really was,

LOL three men couldnt hold him back he broke off and ran bechara literallt was getting tackled. and when people were shoving and pushing them Pree was literally just hiding behind Harshad, sometimes they just get way too involved in the scene LMAO😆

Ghulam ass literally twisted their hands, i was like you kutha jerk, im pretty sure i even said kutha out loud in class when watching only that scene with no sound😆
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

You know how proud i am now?

Avi! 🤗

Super proud, I'm guessing 😛 😆

#ProudBIFan!!