Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

The more Zain keeps on saying that "main tumhari shaadi kisi aur se nahi hone dunga" makes me apprehensive about him either being not aware or unable to reach Aaliya if this happens.

GOD I don't like how I sound -____-

I actually want a dialogue where he is like u don't need to marry someone else just to get back to me and talk how her self respect and dignity is more important than them getting back together.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The more Zain keeps on saying that "main tumhari shaadi kisi aur se nahi hone dunga" makes me apprehensive about him either being not aware or unable to reach Aaliya if this happens.

Oh god, I'm so scared now agh

But then again, wouldd Aliya say Qubool hai to anyone else? Unless its done under pressure or some kind of miscommunication? Ive said this many times before too, a RM makes no logical sense at all, esp considering what Zaya have said in the past couple episodes. But you never know with these CVs..
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

OMG don't even get me started on Nafeesa...can I say delusional? Why on earth would Zain listen to her, of all people? If she really wanted to help then she should 'fess up! 😵

No Aashi, don't go, you just got here 😭

LMAO I actually didn't go. Now I am gonna 😆😆

P.S Friday is almost here 😃😃
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay i love that dialogue, na koi awam na koi log na kor shariyat wait i think i messed it up, hold up lmaoo
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
However, this will create a high end drama within the families as Aaliya will be taking care of Zain, which probably she isn't allowed to do. She will be asked to leave and also will be humiliated again by the Abdullahs. But as they say, the more tightly you will tie the rope, it is more likely for the knot to get loosened. The consequences of this tightened grip would also follow.

Okay when you read THIS again, it's so in ZaYa's favour. Why did we get confused 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shiv, he's not gonna stay unconscious for so long 😆

Ahh, I want him to be awake when the chudail party come to his house!!!

Aashi :(
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

However, this will create a high end drama within the families as Aaliya will be taking care of Zain, which probably she isn't allowed to do. She will be asked to leave and also will be humiliated again by the Abdullahs. But as they say, the more tightly you will tie the rope, it is more likely for the knot to get loosened. The consequences of this tightened grip would also follow.

Okay when you read THIS again, it's so in ZaYa's favour. Why did we get confused 😆

OMG yeah i think i see it now LOLL! Basically, the more tighter the grip is on Zaya from the society/family etc, the looser the grip would actually get and Zaya would get together?
-Aashima- thumbnail

That sounds great !!!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

okay i love that dialogue, na koi awam na koi log na kor shariyat wait i think i messed it up, hold up lmaoo

and the way it echoed ❤️

Even this kisi niyam kisi kaanoon kisi rasam se nahi haaregi
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh yayy, so it is the parent explanation 😆

LOL idk 😆 But I can't wait to see this play out! ZaYa against the world ❤️