Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

This is officially my favourite site πŸ˜†

Don't you love how they emphasized that Aaliya is unlike other female leads, so damn true! Aaliya takes a stand for herself and is no one's puppet
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aalia ws weak before , She became strong girl ,living for a yr without Zain.
She said to suri, Nt allowing her to see her mamu and Zain's 3rd T made her strong.
.Yes farhan sir has portrayed Aalia 's character sooo well.
Agree Mandy Aalia will takes stand ,will nt listen to Shalam.
Aalia's stand will give shock to suri nd Zaro.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dedication post:
this man truly kills me every time. Be it screaming, crying, laughing, comedy, intense, romance, he does them to perfection. only one other actor has left me as shaken as Harshad does before and after emotional scenes. i have been scarred of how pulchritudinous his scenes were in jail fiasco and now this picture. its crazy how fast this man can tranfer his characters and us as a viewer have difficulties differentiating them for his various diversifying acting skills.

I dont think i will ever forget the jail fiasco, it was just so tremendously shaking literally. it pierced me right in the soul. other than his good looks the man knows how to flaunt his talent too. He has come thus far and if remains an intelligent man and does not fall within wrong people he will go ultimately far.

when he was walking on the beach, he was so original man, I always say this, his voice modulations when crying always kill me.

How can a man look so innocent yet Hot.

LMAO I love Pree too, but im sure tom is going to be her day.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Don't you love how they emphasized that Aaliya is unlike other female leads, so damn true! Aaliya takes a stand for herself and is no one's puppet

Absolutely!! She's the first FL I've seen who matches up to her husband in every possible way.. And most of all she's not devi incarnate but human who does mistakes, apologizes for them, learns from them and now will prioritize her love first and will fight for it. Beintehaa is one EPIC love story in the truest sense.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zainab OMG that look on his face, I totally agree I was drooling on him just like Aaliya at that momentπŸ˜† Seriously that innocence, that radiance, that look of peace..and the hotness with water dripping all over his face..god this man is so perfect
And i gave you my review on the last page πŸ˜ƒ
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Saheba I will read it tom!
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think they updated the fuze article where it says that zain will also refuse to go by the norms. Idk if they update it or it was already there, but I just read it LOL
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zainab I loved that second shot. I was drooling on him at that moment. That little innocent smile ufff 😳😳😳
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So excited for the episode today, 11 hours to go LOL
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I think they updated the fuze article where it says that zain will also refuse to go by the norms. Idk if they update it or it was already there, but I just read it LOL

It was already there from the start.. THIS is the best thing honestly.