Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

OMFG GUYS I just read something on Tata Sky

Do I want to know or should I ignore???
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
For Thursday it says Suraiyya and Zarina goes to Zain's place and tries to push Aaliya out...

For Friday it says Zarina forces Bilal to get married to Aaliya, during the wedding ceremony when Bilal doesn't turn up...

DAMMIT these days they don't complete the synopsis and I'm not liking the way they've ended Fridays.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
man we had two fantastic episode in a row...and then this barsat of spoilers. Damn it Man!!! these are the times I wish that we get NO spoilers whatsoever!! A buzz kill they all are!
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but that doesn't make sense...wedding ceremony already?!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

For Thursday it says Suraiyya and Zarina goes to Zain's place and tries to push Aaliya out...

For Friday it says Zarina forces Bilal to get married to Aaliya, during the wedding ceremony when Bilal doesn't turn up...

DAMMIT these days they don't complete the synopsis and I'm not liking the way they've ended Fridays.

LMAO Bilal doesn't show up or Aaliya doesn't show up. All these spoilers can seriously go to hell! Damn it I HATE this! 😡 I'm going to watch the episode again to cool off and go in my zayaland 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
So Zain does get a place of his own? He doesn't go back to BV, more power to him!

I am ignoring Friday's spoiler because it does not make sense.
-Facetious- thumbnail
It doesn't makes sense honestly after the episode we had last night.. I don't know what to say..
mandy0310 thumbnail

It doesn't makes sense honestly after the episode we had last night.. I don't know what to say..

Watch the episodes first then we can rant or rave about what we see. I'm liking the idea of Zain having a place of his own, it makes sense given how he blasted Suraiya yesterday.

-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Watch the episodes first then we can rant or rave about what we see. I'm liking the idea of Zain having a place of his own, it makes sense given how he blasted Suraiya yesterday.

I know Mandy.. I'm not jumping to conclusions yet.. but honestly I'm just dreading a scene where Aaliya is emotionally blackmailed and seeing Zain's condition she agrees. Please not this.
mandy0310 thumbnail

I know Mandy.. I'm not jumping to conclusions yet.. but honestly I'm just dreading a scene where Aaliya is emotionally blackmailed and seeing Zain's condition she agrees. Please not this.

I know, I don't want to see that either but lets see what CVs do.