Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

If they dare to stop her from taking care of Zain I don't doubt for a second she would give them a peace of her mind, remember her stance against them when it came to her dhaba? Now its her love, they better not get on her bad side Aaliya can be fierce!

yeah i remmember mandy . and truly said mandy , in yesterday's episode she was sherni aaliya the old sherni , and abdulla's better not get in her way .
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LMAO LMAO LMAO 🤣🤣🤣

@Beintehaa
as per new spoiler .. bilal wil propose aliya for marriage !!! this wil b done just so dat aliya can never reunite wid zain as bilal wont give divorce to aliya at any cost if he gets married to aliya !!! n thats the point when rehaan wil come for zain aliya's help as he himself is in mumbai !!! aliya wil all of a sudden get married to rehaan wid out preplanning n dats the way halala is usually executed as per muslim laws !!! yes wateva we said yestrday abt preplanned halala is now being taken into consideratn by cvs in future track !!! n now its time for rehaan to disclose abt rida n her accident aftr his nikaah wid aliya ! so stay calm n njoy the show ! rehaan is d parallel lead of d show n not bilal !!!

- @deepikageetzaya

ya allah 🤣
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

hey ram .. where does she get this idea man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you not know, she is part of the creative team😉😉
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LMAO LMAO LMAO🤣🤣🤣

@Beintehaa
as per new spoiler .. bilal wil propose aliya for marriage !!! this wil b done just so dat aliya can never reunite wid zain as bilal wont give divorce to aliya at any cost if he gets married to aliya !!! n thats the point when rehaan wil come for zain aliya's help as he himself is in mumbai !!! aliya wil all of a sudden get married to rehaan wid out preplanning n dats the way halala is usually executed as per muslim laws !!! yes wateva we said yestrday abt preplanned halala is now being taken into consideratn by cvs in future track !!! n now its time for rehaan to disclose abt rida n her accident aftr his nikaah wid aliya ! so stay calm n njoy the show ! rehaan is d parallel lead of d show n not bilal !!!<i></i>

- @deepikageetzaya

Geez she never gets tired 🥱
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good Morning heena..what lame person!!!!! She still does not know the power of Zaya and the resolve of Aliya alone LOL

Exactly, just read the dialogues posted by Shiv again, and WOW!! They will not back down, come what may
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aalia said she will nt marry now she is going to marry?
No more ZaYa.?
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Do you not know, she is part of the creative team😉😉

She is so bipolar Heena .. one moment she will talk white and the next moment she will talk black!! By jove sometimes her thoughts are hilarious and sometimes so irritating.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Guys am remembering this dialog of Usmaan -- jab zain aur aaliya ki mohabat saamne aaeygi to sara zamana dekhega --- this is so becoming true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously hope CVs do not burn our expectations man..yesterday's episode just raised the bar again!!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Guys am remembering this dialog of Usmaan -- jab zain aur aaliya ki mohabat saamne aaeygi to sara zamana dekhega --- this is so becoming true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously hope CVs do not burn our expectations man..yesterday's episode just raised the bar again!!

meena , i so agree with ya seriously , yesterday episode was the BESTEST 😳
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

meena , i so agree with ya seriously , yesterday episode was the BESTEST 😳

yep saranvir. Now if the derail na i am going to verbally kill them!!!!!!!!!!!