Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

That is the cutest review I've read πŸ˜†

With you on all the fangirling moments.. they looked adorable on the beach with the height difference.. and I love them staring at the other when other is doing ibaatat.. Aaliya was having her own fangirling moment there..Harshad looked so hawt.. and Preetika was gorgeous in red, heavenly.

The one thing I'm seriously glad about is that CVs have kept ZaYa not only true to their characters but also REAL. They refuse to bow down before anyone and let their love lose. I'm freaking excited to see how they do this and stay together. The faith now they have in each other is what will keep them going.

The way Zarina said "Ab aake dikha iss ghar mein Aaliya" makes me more confident that she'll soon be there, despite the odds and social pressure. ZaYa, Rehman, Rehan or even Nafeesa will help them. I really hope they find a loophole soon.

Couldn't agree more with your post! Zain and Aaliya continue to be written in a realistic manner where you can identify with their characters instead of wondering what the CVs are trying to prove by showing them mahaan. Much appreciated!

Zarina and Suraiya's confidence knows no bounds, they are so sure they have succeeded in breaking ZaYa up for good and Aaliya can never come back to BV, can't wait to see their faces when ZaYa prove the impossible. Suraiya is also forgetting her dual relation with Aaliya, she is not only the ex saas but also Aaliya's aunt thanks to Usman

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

That is the cutest review I've read πŸ˜†

With you on all the fangirling moments.. they looked adorable on the beach with the height difference.. and I love them staring at the other when other is doing ibaatat.. Aaliya was having her own fangirling moment there..Harshad looked so hawt.. and Preetika was gorgeous in red, heavenly.

The one thing I'm seriously glad about is that CVs have kept ZaYa not only true to their characters but also REAL. They refuse to bow down before anyone and let their love lose. I'm freaking excited to see how they do this and stay together. The faith now they have in each other is what will keep them going.

The way Zarina said "Ab aake dikha iss ghar mein Aaliya" makes me more confident that she'll soon be there, despite the odds and social pressure. ZaYa, Rehman, Rehan or even Nafeesa will help them. I really hope they find a loophole soon.

@bold I totally agree with that, and same thought crossed my mind too! That particular line i think foreshadows that Aliya will have to come to the house to defeat Zarina, and so somehow she will find a way to stay there. I realyl hope so!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zarina. cannot win against Aalia for sure.
Before suri was alone now her sis has joined with her.

Aalia will nt RM,nd she will be close with Zain.Suri may loose her son ,Zain will nt leave Aalia.

Rehman chacha nd Rehan may find some loophole.

Nafee will nt support ZaYa openly only Rehan can bring her truth out.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Shivani LMAO thanks!

my fangirling is reaching peaks imma go watch the episode again LOL

TBH i knew from day 1 nothing as SUCH halala would happen and even if does, well lets just see something twisty is definitely planned i could feell it LMAO. I am just awaiting future episodes.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Baingan

Zarina. cannot win against Aalia for sure.

Before suri was alone now her sis has joined with her.

Aalia will nt RM,nd she will be close with Zain.Suri may loose her son ,Zain will nt leave Aalia.

Rehman chacha nd Rehan may find some loophole.

Nafee will nt support ZaYa openly only Rehan can bring her truth out.

Definitely, a villian can have its victory but that victory is never a lasting one. Aaliyah will find some way around it thats for sure and i cannot wait til she does, i really hope Rehman helps them in all this instead of Rehan.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Definitely, a villian can have its victory but that victory is never a lasting one. Aaliyah will find some way around it thats for sure and i cannot wait til she does, i really hope Rehman helps them in all this instead of Rehan.

@bold exactly Zainab, you know what this reminds me of when Suraiya was sure she won because Zain hated Aaliya, their divorce happened and he was all set to marry Sanam. At that time, everything was going her way and it seemed ZaYa were done but we all saw how things worked out in the end.

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't have the time to say what I want to so I will just tell the points I liked in today's episode.

Episode was fantastic !! One of the best ones πŸ‘

1. Pree looked so gorgeous mahn I am developing girl crush on her πŸ˜†
2. Harshad shaved. That beach scene lemme say I was turned into Harshika shipper for that brief moment πŸ˜† It would be so hard for both of them to resist each other because both looked stunning
3. The way he was like Han ya Na 😳😳😳
4. The flashbacks and BI music just brought the essence of the show back today. The thing that charm which I though was missing was present today.
5. Can I say that Zaya have given whole new dimension to these two words "manzoor hai" for me and obviously to love as well. The way she was like I am not scared of anything when u are with me that was an awww moment 😳

6. Surraiya and other idiots u guys seriously go and die somewhere Dumbos wrong timings 😑
7. Qazi Sahab got too much in role and scared the hell outta me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
8. Dargah looked beautiful.
9. Halala Oh mahn no please.

Highlight: Zain protecting Aliya's dignity

Best part was the Precap <3 Aliya go girl and fight for your love πŸ˜ƒ

Okay Byee now πŸ˜†
Edited by -Aashima- - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After so long I am going to give you a proper feedback as I usually just share my opinions in broken segments throughout your thread..but I feel like writing today, so here it goesπŸ˜›
At the beginning of the episode that scene with Suraiya, the woman makes you think that her hate for Aaliya is justified and that she is in deep pain suffering from the trauma of what happened in jail and from losing Usman. But that is just an illusion that Suraiya has created for herself as this was the same Suraiya that changed into colourful in a matter of seconds and her face was glowing with radiance after Zain gave Aaliya the third talaaq. The truth is that she is only upset and sad that no matter what she does and even after all this time, things are not going her way.

Zain and Aaliya, you said everything about them so I do not need to add anything πŸ˜† All I can say that these two just make me fall more in love with them everyday. This is one couple that I have always understood and felt connected to at every step of the way since the show started. And I really hope it stays that way.

Zarina, Suraiya, Shabana and Ghulam are major pain in the neck right now..but I was glad to see the clash between the elders. And i have absolutely no expectations from them because these are elders that can only see their own ego and their self-respect and what not. They can't see where their own kids their own blood's happiness lies!

Aaliya totally rocked and I am so so happy that she made herself clear to her parents! So excited for tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Zain and Aaliya, you said everything about them so I do not need to add anything πŸ˜† All I can say that these two just make me fall more in love with them everyday. This is one couple that I have always understood and felt connected to at every step of the way since the show started. And I really hope it stays that way.

^^ Couldn't agree more with you! I usually feel disconnected with a pairing after a while but here it is just the opposite, in these past 8 months I've only fallen more in love with their characters, their pairing. There is just a strong connection and that is because of the way they've been written in such a realistic way, not to mention Harshad and Pree are nailing their performances every step of the way.

I can only hope CVs do not screw up such a beautiful love story or their characters in general, it would really put their efforts in all these months to waste. My optimism is high though after seeing that precap, it was awesome!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is officially my favourite site πŸ˜†