Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

It just says she'll force Bilal.. she can't make Aaliya say qubool hai πŸ˜†

Exactly, Aaliya would never agree to this nor would Zain. I can't see Zarina getting very far in this plan, eventually her plans have to flop and Rehman needs to play a role here! Whatever happened to I won't let you harm Aaliya?? Come on man, bring down your wife and put your son in check!

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The CVs started this week on a fantastic note, now they need to end it on an awesome not as well for people to tune in at 11 pm on MondayπŸ˜ƒ
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, Aaliya would never agree to this nor would Zain. I can't see Zarina getting very far in this plan, eventually her plans have to flop and Rehman needs to play a role here! Whatever happened to I won't let you harm Aaliya?? Come on man, bring down your wife and put your son in check!

Lol right.. how is she gonna make Aaliya do that? Put a gun to her head πŸ˜† She won't even do then, she'd rather die. Not sure if they pull that stunt of emotionally blackmailing Aaliya with Zain being hurt and all. Kektayish much?? Another reason I don't like Kamya in this show🀒

But seriously this one is better than the hanging sword of Rehan πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

The CVs started this week on a fantastic note, now they need to end it on an awesome not as well for people to tune in at 11 pm on MondayπŸ˜ƒ

11 pm slot rocks πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

*Touchwood*
-Facetious- thumbnail
OMG Mandy I just realized.. Your dream of Bilal and Shazia just broke man 🀣
mandy0310 thumbnail

Lol right.. how is she gonna make Aaliya do that? Put a gun to her head πŸ˜† She won't even do then, she'd rather die. Not sure if they pull that stunt of emotionally blackmailing Aaliya with Zain being hurt and all. Kektayish much?? Another reason I don't like Kamya in this show🀒

But seriously this one is better than the hanging sword of Rehan πŸ˜†

This one actually adds humor because it says she forces her son but how will she force Aaliya? Like you said Aaliya would rather die than go through with something like this and emotional blackmailing, lets see how far that gets them.

Rehman has to be shown playing some sort of role soon, otherwise his role is going to waste despite such a strong entry. I want to see him honoring his words and looking out for Zain and Aaliya.

mandy0310 thumbnail

OMG Mandy I just realized.. Your dream of Bilal and Shazia just broke man 🀣

I completely forgot about that, yes damn it why couldn't we see them get married? Whatever happened to Shazia determined to get talaaq from Fahad?? My dream couple, how dare you CVs!! Bilal should kidnap Shazia, time to use that brain of his πŸ˜†
manny136 thumbnail
the spoilers sound interesting lol seriously zaro is crazy if she tries to make aliya her DIL lol hopefully bilal rebels coz of his feelings for shazia lol or at least rehman stops it but if zain even gets a whiff of this bilal is gonna get a beating of a lifetime i wanna see angry action man Zain lol
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can we get another "meri biwi hai woh" moment if Zain finds out??
-Facetious- thumbnail
LOL Zarina doesn't have to "force" Bilal either.. She'll show him her cat eyes and he'll be the puppy πŸ˜†

Rehman must play a key role here.