Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

zainab you ROFLD me 🀣 🀣🀣🀣

LMAO they were bound to answer meπŸ˜†
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So i guess its still a topic of discussion of whether remarrying with the intention of divorce is haraam or not. I have a friend who is a religious muslim, and i asked her about it and she said yeah it DEFINATELY is a big no-no, its considered a sin and its just not something you can do.
So once again, considering that, RM can never play out because Aliya would never marry someone else because she actually wants too.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Ahh, that was a beautiful review, Zainab!! 😊 And yes, the episode was such a treat to watch today. Despite the inner turmoil they both are going through, the fact that they have each other gives them so much peace and me too as a viewer!! I wish the beach scene was longer, but whatever we got was super cute <3 And ofcourse, the whole nikkah scene was beautiful, adding to that the Bi BG music was a cherry on top. Seriously the music itself adds soo much essence to the scenes!

The scene with Shalam and Surraiya, Zarina, irritated me to the core.
They just looked like 4 kids fighting and playing the blame game -__-

And OMG YESS to all your fangirling moments. These two just look so damn good together and their height difference is seriously so cute. Its PERFECT and idk why they dont show it more often! and Harshad looked so hot man, he always does though, but just something about the way he was looking at Aliya ... gahhh i want him LOL!

Im looking forward to the upcoming track. We know Aliya's reaction to the Halala nikkah and im extremely happy with it. Its great to see her taking a stand for her love! We dont know Zain's just yet, but i dont see him telling Aliya to do something she doesnt want to do. Esp, with the dialogues he said to Shalam today, its an indication that he would always support her no matter what! I am positive about the RM not happening, and I am excited to see how Zaya battle it out TOGETHER through this and make it out stronger than ever before! :)

ALSO, idk if im being too much of an optimist LOL, but i felt Zarina's dialogues kind of foreshadowing where she was like now lets see how Aliya comes back to BV. Clearly Zarina doesnt want her in BV and for that very reason, i have a feeling Aliya will still come and stay with Zain there? Plus to defeat Zarina as well as to show Rehman's support towards her, doesnt she have to be there in the house? IDK man, just speculating

Aww thanks Ankeeta. I really wish the Beach scene was longer as well, i really wanted them to have a heart to heart convo, on the beach that would have been so emotional and alluring, hopefully we get one soon though. THE BI MUSIC WAS SO DEARLY MISSED although i still would like to see the sad version BI title song, LMAO i have been begging for that music for so freakin long.

TBH i just skipped their scene, it was a waster of those ten minutes doe. They are honestly a joke, such parents do not deserve the title PARENTS, the word parents itself has such a beautiful meaning and they continue to disgrace, butcher and insult. I really hope they pay for their deeds really soon.

THEIR height difference is so freaking cute man, finally saw their true height difference, MAN i could fangirl over them all day. YO either its just me or their "acting" ability is so real. They need to just get married and make babies, and stop denying their feelings.

Ankeeta in fact great points, this time the challenge is just not for Zain but for Aaliyah too, and this time she isnt alone, Rehman Chacha is there to guide them both in fact. I really hope in this instead of Rehan Rehman becomes their cupid, ZaYa are in desperate need of a fatherly figure in their life. Girl im right with you, im real optimist about this too, well i was since day 1 but anyway there has to be reason for Aaliyah saying no, shes definitely going to find a loop hole, i mean even in the second promo/precap they showed the Quran pages turning so i am confident that she will find her answer in there like she has always.

So i guess its still a topic of discussion of whether remarrying with the intention of divorce is haraam or not. I have a friend who is a religious muslim, and i asked her about it and she said yeah it DEFINATELY is a big no-no, its considered a sin and its just not something you can do.

So once again, considering that, RM can never play out because Aliya would never marry someone else because she actually wants too.

TBH Ankeeta I think it is, but than again isnt marrying someone for any selfish reason considered morally wrong as well its not just necessarily religious wise wrong right? Another reason Aaliyah isnt going to go ahead and just marry another man for her own reasons, forget that how is she even going to say Qubool hai to another man but Zain wait forget that too is Zain even going to permit and give up and just let get married to another man? NO its just not possible, if hes intolerable to a Qazi when hes accusing Aaliyahs character how could such a thing happen?

This is where Aaliyah comes in and proves to her that it could only be Zain for her, her self respect her dignity is only safe in his hands like he proved todayin the Masjid. I just really hope Cvs are real wise and witty with this and take a intelligent route.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Awesome review Zainab 😳 . count me in Fangirling moments , i was totally there πŸ˜ƒ

shalam/suri/zarina , they should go in bawdi 😑 blah blah blah

Bilal mar ja tu begerat insaan 😑 Log here in BI india forums who are bashing aaliya , can go and join suri and paltan in bawdi 😑

Hamaare ZaYa will win besides all odds . ❀️

Thanks Love! RIGHT i think im going to go watch the episode again.

LMAO i totally skipped their scene as i knew what they were going to say anyway, a waster of ten minutes.

Bilal is such a creep yo has no other thing to do in his life man. NW Love aint smooth but it will reach where its destined to go.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That is the cutest review I've read πŸ˜†

With you on all the fangirling moments.. they looked adorable on the beach with the height difference.. and I love them staring at the other when other is doing ibaatat.. Aaliya was having her own fangirling moment there..Harshad looked so hawt.. and Preetika was gorgeous in red, heavenly.

The one thing I'm seriously glad about is that CVs have kept ZaYa not only true to their characters but also REAL. They refuse to bow down before anyone and let their love lose. I'm freaking excited to see how they do this and stay together. The faith now they have in each other is what will keep them going.

The way Zarina said "Ab aake dikha iss ghar mein Aaliya" makes me more confident that she'll soon be there, despite the odds and social pressure. ZaYa, Rehman, Rehan or even Nafeesa will help them. I really hope they find a loophole soon.
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Aww thanks Ankeeta. I really wish the Beach scene was longer as well, i really wanted them to have a heart to heart convo, on the beach that would have been so emotional and alluring, hopefully we get one soon though. THE BI MUSIC WAS SO DEARLY MISSED although i still would like to see the sad version BI title song, LMAO i have been begging for that music for so freakin long.

TBH i just skipped their scene, it was a waster of those ten minutes doe. They are honestly a joke, such parents do not deserve the title PARENTS, the word parents itself has such a beautiful meaning and they continue to disgrace, butcher and insult. I really hope they pay for their deeds really soon.

THEIR height difference is so freaking cute man, finally saw their true height difference, MAN i could fangirl over them all day. YO either its just me or their "acting" ability is so real. They need to just get married and make babies, and stop denying their feelings.

Ankeeta in fact great points, this time the challenge is just not for Zain but for Aaliyah too, and this time she isnt alone, Rehman Chacha is there to guide them both in fact. I really hope in this instead of Rehan Rehman becomes their cupid, ZaYa are in desperate need of a fatherly figure in their life. Girl im right with you, im real optimist about this too, well i was since day 1 but anyway there has to be reason for Aaliyah saying no, shes definitely going to find a loop hole, i mean even in the second promo/precap they showed the Quran pages turning so i am confident that she will find her answer in there like she has always.

TBH Ankeeta I think it is, but than again isnt marrying someone for any selfish reason considered morally wrong as well its not just necessarily religious wise wrong right? Another reason Aaliyah isnt going to go ahead and just marry another man for her own reasons, forget that how is she even going to say Qubool hai to another man but Zain wait forget that too is Zain even going to permit and give up and just let get married to another man? NO its just not possible, if hes intolerable to a Qazi when hes accusing Aaliyahs character how could such a thing happen?

This is where Aaliyah comes in and proves to her that it could only be Zain for her, her self respect her dignity is only safe in his hands like he proved todayin the Masjid. I just really hope Cvs are real wise and witty with this and take a intelligent route.

LMAO I swear man, they are so perfect for each other in every way possible like just get married already -__- Ive seen some great chemistries between jodis out there but none so real like these two!

And yes, i belive that she will find a solution from the Quran. There HAS to be a way out. I really hope they find a way to live together in the mean time because im so tired of them living seperately! I know they may not find a solution to halala so soon, but somehow they must fight against the societal pressures and find a way to live together in the meanwhile because i feel like Aliya has to be in BV to defeat Zarina, first of all. And i dont think Rehman would be able to help out Aliya if she isnt in that house! So im being hopeful that they will show her staying there!
Cvs need to be damn careful with how they handle this track, but if they do it well, this can really work well for Bi.
anku94 thumbnail

LMAO I swear man, they are so perfect for each other in every way possible like just get married already -__- Ive seen some great chemistries between jodis out there but none so real like these two!

And yes, i belive that she will find a solution from the Quran. There HAS to be a way out. I really hope they find a way to live together in the mean time because im so tired of them living seperately! I know they may not find a solution to halala so soon, but somehow they must fight against the societal pressures and find a way to live together in the meanwhile because i feel like Aliya has to be in BV to defeat Zarina, first of all. And i dont think Rehman would be able to help out Aliya if she isnt in that house! So im being hopeful that they will show her staying there!
Cvs need to be damn careful with how they handle this track, but if they do it well, this can really work well for Bi and can also turn ZaYa's love story into one of those epic classic love stories that will be remembered, ya know?

Word Count: 1

anku94 thumbnail

Cvs need to be damn careful with how they handle this track, but if they do it well, this can really work well for Bi and can also turn ZaYa's love story into one of those epic classic love stories that will be remembered, ya know?

Word Count: 0

anku94 thumbnail
OMG, idk why and how i posted 3 times -__- Sorry!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣 🀣
Sorry, give me a minute to stop laughing πŸ˜† Your review is super cute today LOL! Girl, I'm totally with you on all those fangirling moments.Their height difference is so freaking adorableee <3

I loved the episode today; their beach scene just defined ZaYa so perfectly, and that dargah scene was just magical with the title track in the background. I love how they're just openly ogling each other, not giving a damn about the rest of the world LOL!

BI's BGM just enhanced every single scene today...gave them a whole new feel! They even used BI's title track TWICE :D :D

Harshika looked gorgeous in the nikaah scene, they were glowing! ❀️

Dude, I can't even tell how you much I loved the precap, that's the Aaliya I know :D I cannot wait to see how ZaYa tackle this obstacle.

Today's episode just:
a) Made me fall in love with ZaYa and BI even more
b) Reinforced my belief that a RM won't happen; Zain got riled up at the Qazi just because he asked Aaliya about being with another man, how in the world can the same man let her get married to anybody else? I loved how he got pissed just at the mere thought of her being with someone else.
c) Made me so happy that Aaliya is standing strong, not breaking down like we thought she would :D

(My thoughts are a mess, plus there's so much I haven't mentioned, but I'm too lazy to type it out. πŸ˜†)