And when he was done, I was like:

EPIC!!!

Same thoughts!!
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Sacrifice??

Maybe it's just so they can strengthen their resolve even more??

As in like, she'll agree for halal kind of thing just so he doesn't get hurt or something. But GAHH trying to remove that thought from my head. Honestly doesn't seem likely cuz thought of marrying someone else is so cringeworthy to her now i don't think she can ever think of doing that
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anku94

I wonder what the purpose of the Zain getting beat up scene was? I hope it doesn't lead to Aliya making some kind of sacrifice...

Ahhh dont wan a be negative, clearly theres a purpose for this scene but what we still have to find out. Just hope its something good!

That is what many are fearing including myself but I want Rehman to find out this is Zarina's doing and for ZaYa not to give up now of all times. Their fight has just started, they should not cave to anything or anyone. The CVs have come this far, so why not go through with this fight and show Zain and Aaliya's fight is not in vein? If they are shown caving what would it mean for their love? For their characters?

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aaliya's dialogues in the masjid, wow!!! Hats off to her! πŸ‘ I seriously got teary-eyed during that scene...and all her questions are so apt!
Maybe the Qazi will help them out in some way...because he did look impressed by Aaliya's stand...or was that just me? πŸ€” Whatever it is, it doesn't seem like his role is finished already.

Zarinaaa you 🀬!! What is with you chudail sisters with your long noses poking in other people's business?!
musicxolover thumbnail
Officially in love with ZaYa all over again today!!! ❀️
Kay, I'm done. πŸ˜†
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am really scared about the precap too😭 I hope we are not left on a cliffhanger tomorrow
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Aaliya's dialogues in the masjid, wow!!! Hats off to her! πŸ‘ I seriously got teary-eyed during that scene...and all her questions are so apt!

Maybe the Qazi will help them out in some way...because he did look impressed by Aaliya's stand...or was that just me? πŸ€” Whatever it is, it doesn't seem like his role is finished already.

Zarinaaa you 🀬!! What is with you chudail sisters with your long noses poking in other people's business?!

No it is not just you a lot of us felt that way, he didn't look angry or disgusted at Aaliya he was actually really impressed with her.

Zarina is pure evil and I really hope that Rehman finds out it was her who hired those goons to beat Zain up. The fact he is the one to save Zain must mean something. Rehman vowed to protect Aaliya from Zarina and that has to include Zain now too. Rehman is like Usman, he has to be ZaYa's support and not let Zarina win. Its going to easy for her now.

musicxolover thumbnail
Oh, I can't believe I forgot to say this; Harshika, you were brilliant, fantabulous, mindblowing, PERFECTION <33 So proud to be your fan!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what i just said in another post:
I really hope that the beating up scene is just to make Aaliya say something against the Abdullah's or have Zain move out of BV. Because honestly, Aaliya was shown to have a strong resolve today. She said that Zain and Aaliya's love will not lose to the society, to the shariyat, etc..These can't be empty words. If Zain is hurt, then I just want her sherni side to come out. Just like when Rocky almost killed Zain!