Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally watched the episode! It was amazing and both Harshad and Preetika did so damn well in their respective scenes! The scene where Zain was yelling at Surraiya...i can't even blame him. Yes, he was being disrespectful to his mother, but she really drove him over the edge today. The guy isn't blind, he knows that his mom has always hated Aliya and has tried to manipulate to kick her out, yet he tried to ignore it...afterall she is his mom. But today was the last straw for him!
Now coming to Aliya, man i was so proud of her today. Hats of to the Cvs for finally showing a FL who can stand up for herself and against anyone, for the sake of her love. Her breakdown scene was heart touching, i really felt for her! Aliya finally stood up against her parents today, saying that she is firm on her decision, they can slap her, do whatever but she won't budge. I LOVED THAT! The Dargah scene was definitely one of a kind! That takes some guts, to stand up against religion and society to question as well as state your POV. I LOVE how Zaya was basically clinging on to each other the whole time. Their love is so pure and deep, nothing and no one can come in between them.
The precap pissed me off cuz what the hell is Zarina's problem?! And how dare those people beat Zain just cuz they are questioning an aspect of their religion?! But i am looking forward to the episode. I am sure Aliya is going to be furious after this, and something drastic will happen for sure, but don't know what.

Coming to the all the people who apparently got offended. Well i don't understand whats there to be offended about. I don't think Cvs or how they portrayed Aliya today, hurt any kind of religious sentiment. Aliya didn't insult her religion, she merely questioned the Shariat law. Why should she have to go marry another man...how does that make her pure over her love with her husband. Yes, Zain made a mistake, but he has repented. SO why can't she just go back to him? These are questions i would have had too had Aliya not addressed them today. I do agree that maybe the Cvs should have never even have gotten them divorced in the first place, to avoid such controversies. But now that they have, i think this is the best possible way they could have handled it!

I really don't know what the upcoming track has in store for us. Will there be an RM? If not, how will they get together islamically? Is there a loophole? Lots of unanswered questions but i am sure it will all be answered in the coming episodes. I was extremely happy with today's episode and how it was handled.
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Lol Marcy I've been back for three weeks now...I only just joined FB yesterday😆 I'm fine...How are you doing?

Exactly Marcy and honestly I was waiting for something like this to happen in the show...It's ZaYa against the world! I am SO looking forward to the coming episodes!!

ohhh whoops lol, college started 3 weeks back 😆 so got caught up

Ohhh I see, I'm good just really busy and stressed with school

Me too I can't wait to watch

but Imma go now, gotta study byyyeee

Byyyeee Everyone!!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Okay I'm not questioning Sharia laws or anything, but who came up with them in the first place? It's man himself...so before looking at Sharia laws I'll prefer to look at the Quran and Hadith...

People on the forum keep saying there's nothing in the Quran or Hadith which allows you to go back to the first husband without doing halala nikaah first...I doubt these people have even studied the Quran from cover to cover or the loads of different Hadith that are out there to make any kind of decision let alone a qualified one!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent point you brought Sumaiya!!!👏
Oh and I guess people should being scared of Pree's tweets now😆
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Saheba is there another one?

Saheba is there another one?

nope i don't think so 😆 but there might be more coming this week🤢
and I am writing Aaliya's part 😳
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Saheba I'm sure there's more coming this week but I wouldn't be surprised if that Qazi helps them in someway

Saheba I'm sure there's more coming this week but I wouldn't be surprised if that Qazi helps them in someway

I am writing about what I thought of Aaliya today just like i did with Zain😆
OMG me too!! I thought the same! I think he is going to play a crucial in helping them to find another way.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
I realised after what you meant😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what i wrote in Sahebas post:
First I havent even watched the episode, but i have read many comments on my thread, like yours Ankeetas, sumaiyas and many more so technically i do know what happened in the episode.
The issues people are bringing up to dispute and feud about has, bestow to me has nothing to actually do with Zain or Aaliyahs love, their love is one side but religion and rules of the Islam on the other.

I acquiesce with many regarding the Halala topic entity of susceptible and hypersensitive feelings, thoughts, and the difference between right and wrong.

Before anyone sits down to point a finger of what is wrong and right, please uprightly and genuinely tell me you knew about the halala laws or the the shriyat or any in such? The fact these people themselves are uneducated in such topics do not hold the rights to voice their opinions and whats "right and wrong according to them."

As far as I am concerned from skimming through the episode, the last two minutes, nothing was stated against islam, the religion itself or its laws. Yet it was a pure scene of how two people are completely demolished and destroyed upon hearing such tragic laws that have to be complied. I, myself, were unaware of such laws and like Rehman stated very clearly, how even the most religious i.e. Aaliyah are unaware of such aspects.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath in, relax and just calmly with an open mind witness what they show, as far as I know they are not planning on getting their show shut down on the basis of fans useless reactions too.

If Islam is demonized in any matter, I myself will protest but so far nothing as such has happened.

Disclaimer: Aaliyah said as such cause she does not believe for her to go back to her husband, as Zain in her eyes is still her husband, she does not need to get married to another man. Her POV is correct but only if one desires to understand it.