Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@Zainab...the precap was Zarina telling some guys from the masjid to bring Zain home any way possible and they beat him up
manny136 thumbnail
i dunno why ppl r mad about aliyas dialogue shedidnt say she was against shariat law she was against tht particular law, there r many laws tht ppl dont like it does mean ur against the religion or not
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I know right Marci!! This was totally amazing, there are no words to describe what a masterstroke this episode was with the best dialogues ever. Today I can proudly say to my friends that I am a Beintehaa fan...(my real life friends are anti-BI fans -_- ) Watch me puff up with pride tomorrow😉

Yaasss every dialogue was written with such attention that you can't help but feel the inner turmoil both Zain and Aliya are going through and how offended they felt that their pure relationship was being pointed and called haram on the basis of them being divorcees, and truly that doesn't seem right to me either...

Aliya! I love her! Truly a revolution for female indian leads! She spoke of her faith, her love, her obedience towards her faith, a faith to her that is so pure that it possibly cannot deem a pure relationship as theirs to be haram...and I loved that she stated it

What upsets me and maybe because I'm not educated upon this subject but the fact that men can marry again on the basis of them treating their wives equally but a divorcee couple can't marry on the basis that both have realized their mistakes, have repented, and proved their love for each other? I mean I just don't understand why?!!!

and LOL show off the BI spirit girl!
Marci thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Hi Marcy and Zainab!🤗 This episode goes down as one of THE best! So proud to be a Beintehaa fan! I have no words to express how awesome the episode and more to the point how brilliantly Harshika portrayed the emotions of ZaYa today!

OMG Sumiii you're back!!! lol I finally got the chance to add you on fb!
How are you?!!

And girl I LOVED today's episode too, see not every episode needs romance to go down as one of the best!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manny136

i dunno why ppl r mad about aliyas dialogue shedidnt say she was against shariat law she was against tht particular law, there r many laws tht ppl dont like it does mean ur against the religion or not

well I understand their point there I mean my mom told me the same thing. That a True muslim should accept every law written in the Qur'aan. But no one says anything about not questioning it. Aaliya has full right to question it. And some people need to cut the girl some slack as she just learned about this!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Precap will make you mad and throw things at Zarina, just watch the episode and swoon over Zain. You will be so proud of Harshad!

Arent I always proud of him😆
@SUMAIYA WHATTT< OMGGG I don't think I will be able to watch that part, ZARINANNNANANA YOU BIATCH MAN
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Marci

OMG Sumiii you're back!!! lol I finally got the chance to add you on fb!
How are you?!!

And girl I LOVED today's episode too, see not every episode needs romance to go down as one of the best!

lol if we look back the episodes that go down as Epic are not the ones with romance 🤣
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lol Marcy I've been back for three weeks now...I only just joined FB yesterday😆 I'm fine...How are you doing?

Exactly Marcy and honestly I was waiting for something like this to happen in the show...It's ZaYa against the world! I am SO looking forward to the coming episodes!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You haven't watched yet? Hope you get the chance to watch soon, awesome episode!!

Nope, been really busy today...I can only watch it tonight! 😭
Marci thumbnail

Totally agree!! I'm so glad CVs did not make a mockery of their love for each other, it remains pure as ever and not to mention strong! I don't see the point to it either, why should Aaliya put her self respect on the line by marrying another man that she does not love in hopes he will give her a divorce? What would that say about her? I know this is controversial but there've been lots of shows with controversies and I'm glad CVs took this route because I would have been highly disappointed had they shown Aaliya going through with halala that too after everything she criticized and taught Zain, nope it would have never made sense.

Exactly!!! A broken relationship can be deemed as pure on the basis she gets married to another man, and can go back to her first husband IF only this husband divorces her or dies?! I just can't fathom how this makes any sense...not to mention that people always mention how with the intention of going back to the first husband in itself is haram...
This is highly controversial and debatable but I stand by Aliya's argument, why should a pure relationship like theirs be put to such a test with no basis, no ones perfect, these people have committed a sin yes, but they owned up, repented, and are trying to amend it...