Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

-_________________-

Maybe once I watch the episode, I'll calm down...
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG today's episode was the BOMB!!!!!
I LOVE how pure their relationship is!!!!
Anyone can see how pure their relationship is so I honestly don't understand the point of a Halala nikaah at all, and I don't stand by it either, like I just don't get why it's necessary when clearly the Husband owned up to his mistakes, repented, and proved how much he loves her and how gravely he wants her back...and I'm so happy that finally a Female Lead was allowed to voice her concern, her objection!!!!

WOoowww hats of BI team!!!! This show is truly amazing!!!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi and bye my beautifuls. Awesome awesome episode.You need to watch Z
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow saheba lmao so done i wish i had that much time on my hands to sit down and so deliberately bash like that, i dont even have time to watch the damn episode man

Heena i will asap
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Marci

Anyone can see how pure their relationship is so I honestly don't understand the point of a Halala nikaah at all, and I don't stand by it either, like I just don't get why it's necessary when clearly the Husband owned up to his mistakes, repented, and proved how much he loves her and how gravely he wants her back...and I'm so happy that finally a Female Lead was allowed to voice her concern, her objection!!!!

I know right Marci!! This was totally amazing, there are no words to describe what a masterstroke this episode was with the best dialogues ever. Today I can proudly say to my friends that I am a Beintehaa fan...(my real life friends are anti-BI fans -_- ) Watch me puff up with pride tomorrow😉
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

-_________________-

Maybe once I watch the episode, I'll calm down...

You haven't watched yet? Hope you get the chance to watch soon, awesome episode!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

what was the precap LMAO since I didn't watch the episode I still cant wait till tom😆

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Marcy and Zainab!🤗 This episode goes down as one of THE best! So proud to be a Beintehaa fan! I have no words to express how awesome the episode and more to the point how brilliantly Harshika portrayed the emotions of ZaYa today!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

Totally agree!! I'm so glad CVs did not make a mockery of their love for each other, it remains pure as ever and not to mention strong! I don't see the point to it either, why should Aaliya put her self respect on the line by marrying another man that she does not love in hopes he will give her a divorce? What would that say about her? I know this is controversial but there've been lots of shows with controversies and I'm glad CVs took this route because I would have been highly disappointed had they shown Aaliya going through with halala that too after everything she criticized and taught Zain, nope it would have never made sense.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

what was the precap LMAO since I didn't watch the episode I still cant wait till tom😆

Precap will make you mad and throw things at Zarina, just watch the episode and swoon over Zain. You will be so proud of Harshad!