Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

This is exactly what Rehman told Zain in regards to why Aaliya did not know about halala, because it is not something parents teach their kids. Didn't anyone watch that scene? Anyways, not going to get into that I'm still enjoying tonight's episode! They are rocking the 11PM timeslot and can't go cliched routes now, memory loss NO!

Exactly Mandy! I had no clue about this either despite being married! I only found this out a couple of years back and even my parents seemed a little hazy on the details and I come from a very religious background too...
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

that is exactly what is annoying me Aastha and not just they are preaching but I would like to see them practice it in real life. Anyways we got such an epic episode. I am SO SO happy!

They are just ridiculous but I am happy becoz of them our ranking will increase 😎😆
Coming to the episode I am also very happy after watching it
I am not a muslim but I have learned a lot about this religion thanks to cvs and farhan sir

Byee di I gtg...tomorrow I have my exams just hope that I am able to give my exams peacefully😆
Tc
Edited by craziness05 - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bye Aastha 🤗 All the best for your exam, you will rock it I am sure 👍🏼 See you 😳
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

people being foolish and moronic by questioning other people if they are true muslim😡

Lmaooo now where did these scholars come from?! 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DAFAQ is up with Memory loss? what bashing?
I still haven't watched the episode, I don't think I will be able to today
BTW HEyAAA peoples
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are people still bashing?? 😳
Hi Zainab.🤗 Girl today was EPIC!!! Truly I mean it! I can't enough of this episode!
manny136 thumbnail
I really like tht rehman n zain scene he was just being there for zain even though the truth was painful. Im glad they used him to explain the fact why aliya might not have known about the halala nikkah n no return from divorce laws. Even my parents did not tell me tht just tht divorce is bad n u cant take it back. I only understood the proper halala from Bi lol even my parents r kinda hazy on it lol but they have seen the show on n off n when the post leap stuff started they were like they can only get back through halala lol
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I will watch it but tom not today and whats the bashing

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I will watch it but tom not today and whats the bashing

oh the usual. Aaliya didn't quietly accept this halala concept and instead she is questioning so the bashing of the CVs on that.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago