Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think people are so used to ekta that now they have also started to think like her 😆
Btw can someone tell me shariyaat law I am not a muslim so I don't know much
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
What is with the memory loss ideas?? NO NO NO! BI doesn't do those cliched nonsense. Zain and Aaliya will fight this out just like Fuze said they would, its about their beintehaa mohabbat. They will not cave easily

Saheba, don't bother with such posts I expected this after the episode aired. Don't let it get to you. Stick here :)
manny136 thumbnail
with all tht drama about halala they r not gonna introduce memory loss lol so cliche, i remember watching geet n in tht maan got hit on the head like a billion times lol n only once did he loose his memory coz he got hit with a metal rod on purpose. He had so many accidents n nada lol
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: craziness05

I think people are so used to ekta that now they have also started to think like her 😆

Btw can someone tell me shariyaat law I am not a muslim so I don't know much

girl I am muslim and I do not know. These things are not taught. WHY? because parents simply tell you that divorce is hated the most by Allah so don't do it. So we all leave it at that.

Sruthi you are right this is Beintehaa, and this is zaya fighting side by side it was silly of me to entertain the thought about this memory loss speculation to be true😆

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

What is with the memory loss ideas?? NO NO NO! BI doesn't do those cliched nonsense. Zain and Aaliya will fight this out just like Fuze said they would, its about their beintehaa mohabbat. They will not cave easily

Saheba, don't bother with such posts I expected this after the episode aired. Don't let it get to you. Stick here :)

*breathe in and breathe out*

Man I was going to write a post about Aaliya, but these people put me off I will make one later now 😛 And yes I will not bother with such ridiculous and stubborn people🤢
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lol urrrmmm what's going on? So new speculation arose or people being foolish? lol
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

girl I am muslim and I do not know. These things are not taught. WHY? because parents simply tell you that divorce is hated the most by Allah so don't do it. So we all leave it at that.

Sruthi you are right this is Beintehaa, and this is zaya fighting side by side it was silly of me to entertain the thought about this memory loss speculation to be true😆

So I guess the people who are bashing Aliya and saying that what Aliya did is sin they are acting like they know each and every law I guess they have done PHD about the rules😆

I have decided one thing that I will never ever predict anything and will always keep my expectations low😛

Originally posted by: Marci

Lol urrrmmm what's going on? So new speculation arose or people being foolish? lol

people being foolish and moronic by questioning other people if they are true muslim😡
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

This is exactly what Rehman told Zain in regards to why Aaliya did not know about halala, because it is not something parents teach their kids. Didn't anyone watch that scene? Anyways, not going to get into that I'm still enjoying tonight's episode! They are rocking the 11PM timeslot and can't go cliched routes now, memory loss NO!

Originally posted by: craziness05

So I guess the people who are bashing Aliya and saying that what Aliya did is sin they are acting like they know each and every law I guess they have done PHD about the rules😆

I have decided one thing that I will never ever predict anything and will always keep my expectations low😛

that is exactly what is annoying me Aastha and not just they are preaching but I would like to see them practice it in real life. Anyways we got such an epic episode. I am SO SO happy!