Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome review Zainab 😳 . count me in Fangirling moments , i was totally there 😃

shalam/suri/zarina , they should go in bawdi 😡 blah blah blah

Bilal mar ja tu begerat insaan 😡 Log here in BI india forums who are bashing aaliya , can go and join suri and paltan in bawdi 😡

Hamaare ZaYa will win besides all odds . ❤️
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am left speechless and have nothing to add it's all perfect :)
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

God lord u r such an aweome review writer...loved it..and yes i was fangirling too...I'm in beintehaa land!

LMAO thanks😆
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love the review Zainab it was awesome. I have to agree with you about the fangirling moments. Glad that we can see his handsome face completely because I couldn't bear the beard any longer. Although Harshu looks hot anyhow but I wanted to see the naughty, but mature Zain again. Honestly the beach scene was so beautiful and felt so much like the old days that I didn't notice their height difference. But went back and watched the scene again after reading your review. In the past I complained about why the male lead was always tall and the female lead was short. Those couples were my favorite but it was annoying during particular scenes☺️(hope it's understood what I'm hinting at).Yet for once I actually wish that this cute pair with a big height difference become a real life couple. They just complement each other so much not only as ZaYa but...😉. Finally really pray to God that there is a loophole and Aaliya doesn't need to do RM.😭
Edited by indiansrock7 - 10 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was so happy that we finally got the BI tracks in the BG
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Awesome review Zainab!! 👏

And I LOVE all your fangirling moments😆

Thank you, LMAO right, i love them too😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Unres :)

I loved tonight's episode to bits! It was that AWESOME! I am so glad CVs listened to our pleas and did not have Zain seeking forgiveness, I'm content with him owning upto his actions because its fair and he knows he has to win their trust back assuring them he won't let Aaliya down.

A big YES to all your fangirling moments, I was right there with you!

ZaYa's scenes were beautiful, everything we wanted and more! How can two people create such magic on screen? I just love this pairing!!

Aaliya and Zain make me proud to be their fan. If Zain cannot even tolerate Qazi asking such a thing of Aaliya, how could he ever ask her to go through with halala nikaah?? Then Aaliya in the precap, I just love how she took a stand and said she cannot forget Zain nor will she do halala nikaah.

Aaliya is facing criticism which I find ridiculous considering this is what I expected of her, how can a girl who taught Zain about love turn around a make a mockery of it herself? How can she make a mockery of marriage? Whether she knows about intentional halala or not, fact remains Aaliya is not someone who jokes around and would never insult her love like that.

Me too man, i was dreading seeing such tremendously, but im glad they made him owe up to the mistakes he solely made, he did not apologize for his mother anyone else. ONe thing i have always liked about Zain is hes not the insecure type that maintains an ego larger than life and does not permit him to go apologize for his deeds, when hes wrong hes wrong and when hes right hes right. which is a great and unique characteristic especially in ML.

LMAO i still cant get over their height difference yo, how hot did they look.

the way he couldnt even hold himself back considering he was a Qazi, when it comes to Aaliyah the man really does not take any BS which i love immensely. hes all for dont give bullshit to my wife when she aint giving you any. Mandy I truly admire such people, who are equal in every sense, no sexism, be it making mistakes, or standing next to them when need be so. If Zain stood up for her, Aaliyah will do so as well, not cause Zain did it for her but cause she wanted too which makes their relationship even more alluring.

exactly, people are who bashing the show about religion and all. If they actually watched the promo in which Aaliyah states that she is a pakki muslman and knows what the hell shes doing would not just go ahead to violate the Islamic rules im sure they she knows what shes going to go face. im sure theres more we need to wait.

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, had to get the dictionary out for some of them words 🤣

But I love that about Zain and Aliya, they understand each other without the need to say anything.

Will try edit later if time permits

P.S Beautiful review kuti! Muchos love

LMAOO sorry Heena ,you had to go through the trouble to look words up😆😆.

Kays. gracias mi amiga😆

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

I acatually initially thought to skip the epi first..coz i m already fed up with this Halala track and just want to fast farward all this phase🥱..but sigh i cann't skip thr epi even if i try too..its just the part of my life now and now i m glad i didn't

All the spoilers of a week impersonated within one episode, literally 20 minutes, the specialty of BI
Bold...literally man🤣...i have given up reading all the spoilers..it only gives headache😆

The dailogues to Aaliya's parents..Gosh this guy always get the best dialogues of the show..There was soo much pain in his words and Harshad truly nailed them

Fan girling Moment: HOW f**kING HOT DID Harshad look? DAMN I cant believe im saying this but I missed seeing every inch of his face, and dem JAWLINE DOOEEE.
Bold..Ohh yess..He is back with his clean shaven look and colourful blazers🥳

Beach scene ..it was like the old time back..they understand eaxh other soo well..they know no one actually share their pain and love except they themselves❤️
p.s...I didn't notice the Height difference😳..was it too obvious?

Proposal scene was again just to beautful..the way they were looking each thru that nikkah process was just too beautful

Fan girling Moment: He looked so cute with the edges of his hair wet. *Sigh*
naa,,he looked HOT with his hair wet

Precap...don't have anything to say about Shabana..but Aaliya truly surprised me..i never expected het to take a stand like this one..Hopefully they wil make their way out from this one *fingers crossed*

P.s.soo the photoshoot vidoe will be up soon...well 3oth sept doesn't seem soo far soo i m super excited

Hey Faiza!, Girl me too, lmao the obsession of BI, i never skipped an episode and i dont think i will ever be able too.😆

ZaYa are special man, they are truly one of a kind, role models of pure love. If one protects the other, the other makes sure the protector does not get hurt too much. These two are equal in everything, they protect, they love, they make mistakes, they fight and they live together. Nothing will drive them apart that easily. this time the fight be the shit yo😆 ZaYa against the world

@RED WHATTT *thuds* Faiza get your ass back to a laptop and watch the scene it was the cutest and she was holding his jacket *FACEPALM* i cant believe you missed it

im sure theres going to be some loop hole, and Rehman is going to help them get through.

LOL i bothered them so much with my tweets they were bound to answer me. 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Me too man, i was dreading seeing such tremendously, but im glad they made him owe up to the mistakes he solely made, he did not apologize for his mother anyone else. ONe thing i have always liked about Zain is hes not the insecure type that maintains an ego larger than life and does not permit him to go apologize for his deeds, when hes wrong hes wrong and when hes right hes right. which is a great and unique characteristic especially in ML.

LMAO i still cant get over their height difference yo, how hot did they look.

the way he couldnt even hold himself back considering he was a Qazi, when it comes to Aaliyah the man really does not take any BS which i love immensely. hes all for dont give bullshit to my wife when she aint giving you any. Mandy I truly admire such people, who are equal in every sense, no sexism, be it making mistakes, or standing next to them when need be so. If Zain stood up for her, Aaliyah will do so as well, not cause Zain did it for her but cause she wanted too which makes their relationship even more alluring.

exactly, people are who bashing the show about religion and all. If they actually watched the promo in which Aaliyah states that she is a pakki muslman and knows what the hell shes doing would not just go ahead to violate the Islamic rules im sure they she knows what shes going to go face. im sure theres more we need to wait.

Z, I've always loved the fact Zain and Aaliya are equal to each other every step of the way, you do not see this often in other shows and I completely agree about Zain. I'm proud of him for owning upto what he did wrong, yes he had an ego but he is not letting that get in the way anymore. His ego no longer comes before his love, he will fight until the end for her and so will Aaliya who impressed me in the precap. I full on expected to see a shattered Aaliya who who give up but nope instead I got a rock solid Aaliya who took a stand for her beliefs and love.

At times I wonder am I watching something different from others. Whatever I saw goes with who Aaliya is, it would have been completely illogical and not to mention insulting had Aaliya been shown saying okay let me marry someone else only to get divorced so I can come back to Zain. It would have been completely ridiculous to show that, whatever stand Aaliya took was justified.

ETA: Yes the height difference was so evident today but I loved it!
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved ur review
Still haven't watched the episode
But reading ur review it seems like it was an awesome episode
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Great review n ur fangirling moments yeah well today they both looked so gorgeous seriously there was a lot of pretty n handsome today u could just stare at them lol Finally zain shalam meet n loved tht zain did not apologize but just said tht they all made mistakes. Loved what he said to them n how apt r those words coz now the true test of those vows comes. Zain will have to prove to them n the world tht he is a man of his words. Little zaya stuff recycled like the smile, kitkit n MEZ ha ya na n the beach scene so quiet but so meaningful I wanted them to mention the past yr n their pain n now its sharing time n yay we got tht scene. btw why was aliya holding his coat lol n billy what does he have esp on zaya lol the dargah scene was beautiful n they looked wow n the bi song. loved zayas simple proposal coz this is who they r they dont need big declarations but when they do them those words r profound. Shalam n suri/zaro confrontation was hilarious for me suri was like u guys make home every where u go lol shalam all its zains fault, zaro all self respect of aliya n suri all deen taleem lol r these ppl for real lol Zaya looked so happy so at peace n the crazy familia had to show up n ruin it ugh. Qazi freaked lol haram/ najayaz yikes n i hope he explains better the halala thing tom coz the new promo indicates further scenes. If zain was angry with a qazi on questioning aliya about another man u guys really think he will let aliya marry anyone even if it was to move on yeah right. Suri talking of deen and taleem what a joke lol. Love aliya no way would she do this n look how hysterical she is at the notion to forget zain . Tom is gonna be drama n tears lol

WORD they looked gorgeous.

Manny i dreading myself to see such scenes but im glad Zain just stood up to the mistakes that he made solely. He apologised to what he did wrong only.

That is love, when you dont let an outsider a word against your love, and thats what Zain constantly keeps proving and now Aaliyah is going to regardless of them both not needing to do so, but she will find another way rather than halala.

Looking forward to see how Aaliyah works it all out, she definitely has something planned up, im sure shes going to get it right islamically too and Rehman is going to help her way through.