Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Posting here what i wrote in FB --

Standing Ovation to the entire team of BI today; this is by far the best episode of this show and also the best ever in all the shows that i have watched till date in TV. Script writer, Creatives, Dialog writer and ofcourse the actors -- what a team effort to put such a fantabulous episode!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had literally goose bumps when Zain was shouting at his mom and then finally when Aliya came to the masjid to put forward her views.

The most prominent thing that came out today for me is a girl who loves God refuses to believe that the same God will put such a rule to reunite with her love that is as pure as her love for God himself. What a beautiful way to depict this aspect and kudos to Zain for standing and holding both her hands in full support.

Today both Zain Usmaan Abdullah and Aliya Gulam haider proved that love is beyong everything and anyone as God himself preaches to love everyone. A person who has seeked redemption and is truly repentant - how in the heaven can a wife who loves him, not forgive and accept him back????

And can i pls applaud both Zain and ALiya to finally stand up for their love and belief??? SURAIYAA BEGAM YOU LOST TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy, am i happy for that. Even though she has been successful in stopping the marriage but she has lost her son. We always believe that a child's happiness is equal to his or her's parents happiness but her Suraiyaa never ever heeded to Zain's wishes or happiness. I LOVED the DIALOG given to Zain intended for Suraiyaa -- manipulations hi karna tha to aulaad kyo paida kiya??? Karputlee hi paida kar leti!!!!!!!!! BOY Oh BOY - Kudos to Subrat Sinha (hope he is still the writer) for writing such fantabulous dialog!!!!
And what can i say with regards to Shabana and Ghulam!!!! Is this the way you support your fav child???? Ok, Zain did a mistake but then he has paid his dues and Aliya has forgiven him. When parents see their child in pain, they do their best to make that pain go away; they do their best to support their child moreso when the child knows and has faith in what she is doing. By jove both the parents are so bound to what people will think and rules that they cannot lend their support to Aliya????

Rehmaan might not technically be with Zaya now, but i do see him protecting these two once he gets to know his wife's involvement.

Finally, can you see the trust and faith these two have in each other NOW??? What amazing trust when she says that Zain ko kuch decide karke aana nahin aata lekin he has come to support me in whatever I decide. Loved the fact that she knows him so well so much so that she equals his love to purity of God's love.

Usmaan Abdullah will be proud of his son and bhanji today!!!!!!!!!!! We all are.

I am floored by the episode today and i can go on writing!!! This is one such episode that can be watched infinite number of times!!!!

BI Team -- expectations are slowly rising again so pls do not disappoint us in the future!!!! Today Zaya were so much in their characters and we hope till the end they do remain SO. Let them find a way and till them let them just stay as is. God Bless.

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
I am just awestruck man today. what a perfect episode!!!!!!!!!!! Let them just take it beyond our expectations.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

As a muslim I obviously don't agree with what their doing, but TBH they have broken a lot of shariah rules from the start and it's a show so obviously it's not going to be a perfect picture of Islam. You need to look at the religion and not how people portray it.

As Farhan and Co are muslims, I am sure they will take care of this delicate issue and no rulings or laws will be broken.

ya Henna and that is why i am sure some where there is a loop hole and i think Rehan will find it again. The matheran scenes and also their nikaah in Hyd will come in later. I am sure CVs have thought this through. Just to keep us on our toes they might take it till the marriage point, but i don't think it will happen. I hope so :)
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am SO pissed off right now, someone calm me down please
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

You know Saheba.. after today's episode I doubt this. CVs have picked this controversial issue and with ZaYa's love story they'll show a way how two people can get together without doing halala nikaah. It's ZaYa's fight against the custom, the rigidity, the cruel way of making husband wife suffer for committing this mistake of divorce... For them it's love which is above all and their Allah must have given a way to achieve what is pak saaf.. pure ❤️

If they show the loophole that they are still married, then this defeats the purpose of this track.. it'll be like oh you can be together coz it's legal now..

For the love story to be EPIC and for their love to conquer all the obstacles, for the beintehaa mohabbat to prevail.. they have to be divorced and still finding a way/loophole/solution in the Quran.

@BOLD -- WORD Shivani and i think they will. No rules are big before love and am sure CVs have thought of something and i really appreciate their guts to show something like this!!

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I hate being questioned whether I am a muslim or not when you try to prove a point. Like the hell what right do they have? Oh so they are true muslims don't joke with me.
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't care about the people who says that Aliya is wrong Today I am very proud fan of ZaYa today they have proved what is true love
I am just worried about halala god knows what is going to happen

Ps Someone said that zain is going to have a memory loss 😕
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I hate being questioned whether I am a muslim or not when you try to prove a point. Like the hell what right do they have? Oh so they are true muslims don't joke with me.

What?!
Who said this?
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Saheba ignore those posts man! They're not worth getting worked up over...though I hate when people get puffed up with self righteous indignation as though they've been slighted in the worse way possible! You know what you are and what your beliefs are! you don't owe anyone an explanation or a freaking character certificate to prove yourself...
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

What😲 They have no rights to question someone like this.Hats off to this people they talk about rules of islams👏 They are jerks my blood is boiling like hell😡 but di ignoring them is the best solution
Edited by craziness05 - 10 years ago