Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

He is? I've never seen him before...

Yup he is.. has played father in shows before..
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree manny...the posts have started on the main forum with regards to religion

This is my comment on one of the posts...

This is a VERY controversial issue but being a Muslim the episode didn't offend me in any way! What would offend me is if halala is shown between Aaliya and some other guy and it would be shown ONLY so that Aaliya can go back to Zain, which in itself is haraam! Besides I've always been of the view that we are mere humans and we don't have the right to play judge, jury and executioner! Only Allah is the judge and we lack a lot of knowledge in these matters anyway because none of us are Aalims!
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Yup he is.. has played father in shows before..

oh and he's played doctor, inspector, etc in films too 😆
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Lol! I guess we'll be seeing him a few more episodes to come then...I have a feeling if he's an aalim (scholar) then he'll come up with some ruling which will allow Zain and Aaliya to be together...
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Okay so because Zain gets hit on the head, people are speculating a memory loss track?!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Okay so because Zain gets hit on the head, people are speculating a memory loss track?!

LMAO! Read that too, please no!!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Lol Heena...Definitely NOT happening!😆 This isn't an EK drama...people are so used to watching such drivel that I'm not surprised they come up with it in the first place, though by now they should realise that Beintehaa doesn't conform to the stereotype...
-Facetious- thumbnail

LMAO WHAT 🤣

This proves people have grown up watching EK shows 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lol Heena...Definitely NOT happening!😆 This isn't an EK drama...people are so used to watching such drivel that I'm not surprised they come up with it in the first place, though by now they should realise that Beintehaa doesn't conform to the stereotype...

LOL, I know. BI would never go down that cliched route,come on there can be more reasons as to why Zain got hit on the head apart from memory loss🥱
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LOL I saw it too...and honestly, I couldn't stop laughing. 😆 That's so Ekta-ish! Comparing BI and Ekta-ish tracks is just...