Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Yes but If I put myself in their place I can't deny that despite being a muslim I would have done the same thing that Zaya is doing. I wouldn't have accepted halala and I would have questioned the rules just like zaya. I am excited to see where this will go. My hope is that zaya is not divorced in the first place. all these people are saying that they are divorced so they have to do halala. so best thing will be if they are not divorced or there is another rule out there.

You know Saheba.. after today's episode I doubt this. CVs have picked this controversial issue and with ZaYa's love story they'll show a way how two people can get together without doing halala nikaah. It's ZaYa's fight against the custom, the rigidity, the cruel way of making husband wife suffer for committing this mistake of divorce... For them it's love which is above all and their Allah must have given a way to achieve what is pak saaf.. pure ❤️

If they show the loophole that they are still married, then this defeats the purpose of this track.. it'll be like oh you can be together coz it's legal now..

For the love story to be EPIC and for their love to conquer all the obstacles, for the beintehaa mohabbat to prevail.. they have to be divorced and still finding a way/loophole/solution in the Quran.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

why? if she is saying crap then link me.

Love is beyond religion..all religion ! religions n customs r respectful ,but one should nt b forced to accept it forcefully.. ! Why dont you guys understand that halala shud not be preplanned just so dat a wife can return to her former husband ! right now zaya hav confessed deir love n wanna be very much together ! if aliya had agreed today to undergo halala just so dat she cud return bak to zain then also it wud b wrong depiction of law !!! law clearly states halala shud not b preplanned so there is more surprise left in d show ! aliya has refused to undergo halala today but cvs hav clearly said aliya wil undergo halala but of different types so all protesters can stay calm !!!
Dont want any chaos on d page wid regards to religion !!!

- @deepikageetzaya

We knew many muslim fans of beintehaa wud protest wid d way cvs r showing zaya's beintehaa love crossing all limits n even d words of Holy Quran ! Its beintehaa mohabbat .. cummon guys ... the word itself says it has no limits n no boundaries !

N you all should wait .. bcoz even though aliya has refused to undergo halala today but cvs had clearly mentioned dat aliya wil undergo halala but of different kind.. so lets not interpret things at such early stage as there is long way to go !Halala shud not b preplanned so cvs r showing zaya protesting against this law of halala ! aliya has clearly said dat despite of reciting Holy Quran's words since childhood .. she was not aware of halala .. n so slowly she will know the concept of halala too ! kaazi sahab has also clearly mentioned dat its not a punishment for d wife but for her former husband as he wil hav to see his wife wid another guy ! there wil b many obstacles in dis reunion n zaya hav to surpass all !!! just be wid dem in dis journey

- @deepikageetzaya

My blood is BOILING. And the comments there! 🤬
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

You know Saheba.. after today's episode I doubt this. CVs have picked this controversial issue and with ZaYa's love story they'll show a way how two people can get together without doing halala nikaah. It's ZaYa's fight against the custom, the rigidity, the cruel way of making husband wife suffer for committing this mistake of divorce... For them it's love which is above all and their Allah must have given a way to achieve what is pak saaf.. pure ❤️

If they show the loophole that they are still married, then this defeats the purpose of this track.. it'll be like oh you can be together coz it's legal now..

For the love story to be EPIC and for their love to conquer all the obstacles, for the beintehaa mohabbat to prevail.. they have to be divorced and still finding a way/loophole/solution in the Quran.

SHIV I LOVE everything that you just said!!! I am so hoping that the Cvs are going in this direction.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you know what whatever. I can't deal with that idiot. and the stupid comments there. Heights of ridiculousness. I do not want to waste my time on that piece of 🤬
-Facetious- thumbnail

SHIV I LOVE everything that you just said!!! I am so hoping that the Cvs are going in this direction.

Thank you.. ME TOO.. I love the fact that so far Farhan hasn't deterred from this track no matter what the reaction has been.. As Shru said, he has guts to portray this and execute it in such a beautiful way that you have no choice but to be convinced that there was no other way they could have done this.
manny136 thumbnail

you know what whatever. I can't deal with that idiot. and the stupid comments there. Heights of ridiculousness. I do not want to waste my time on that piece of 🤬

they r so bipolar one minute its all good stuff then the next sentence its crap n the speculations lol n ppl believe then like they some official insider lol
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was absolute BRILLIANCE!! Loved ZaYa! Harshika truly outdid themselves!👏
-Facetious- thumbnail
The person who played Qazi is a well known actor.. I think we'll see more of him.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
He is? I've never seen him before...
manny136 thumbnail
U know no matter what if aliya had agreed to rm for the right reason to move on from zain or to get to zain after the qazi's declaration n she ended up divorced everyone would have questioned her rm. Coz all this drama over halala even if aliya rm to get away from zain n still ended up divorced ppl would have questioned if she rm on purpose to get back to zain. Zaya n family knew this was the only way n now anything aliya did in regards to rm was gonna be looked upon with suspicion. Her decision to reject is right coz u cant force someone to get married no matter what its not allowed in Islam. If i was in her position i wouldnt accept this n many other girls as well who could be in the position aliya is in. Her getting punished for others crimes is not fair.