Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Really, they're showing something against it! Dont know, i'm not a muslim, it feels good that some law which is not favourable is being fought against, but how will muslims feel is my question. Did CV's think about the consequences? Well, if they did and there is no problem well and good. Otherwise, i dont know what to say.

Well, idk if they're portraying it right or not, I'm not a Muslim either.
What I'm saying is that they need to have guts to delve so deeply into such a delicate topic...and plus they're Muslims themselves so they probably have a good idea about how to deal with this...

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

As a muslim I obviously don't agree with what their doing, but TBH they have broken a lot of shariah rules from the start and it's a show so obviously it's not going to be a perfect picture of Islam. You need to look at the religion and not how people portray it.

As Farhan and Co are muslims, I am sure they will take care of this delicate issue and no rulings or laws will be broken.

Yes but If I put myself in their place I can't deny that despite being a muslim I would have done the same thing that Zaya is doing. I wouldn't have accepted halala and I would have questioned the rules just like zaya. I am excited to see where this will go. My hope is that zaya is not divorced in the first place. all these people are saying that they are divorced so they have to do halala. so best thing will be if they are not divorced or there is another rule out there.
Damn it this episode was awesome, I am muslim so is my mom and lemme tell you she was against this whole divorce but she is loving this!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

As a muslim I obviously don't agree with what their doing, but TBH they have broken a lot of shariah rules from the start and it's a show so obviously it's not going to be a perfect picture of Islam. You need to look at the religion and not how people portray it.

As Farhan and Co are muslims, I am sure they will take care of this delicate issue and no rulings or laws will be broken.

Honestly Heena I was prepared to see this divide and reaction.. If Aaliya had agreed to halala nikaah, people would have questioned her self respect.. now that she's standing upto the world for what she believes in, what she considers a brutal punishment for one mistake..she's again bashed for going against the religion and now her ethics and values are questioned.. She will be blamed whatever side she chooses.. Sad but true..

The fact that makers are Muslims and also the repetitive times they have claimed that no religious sentiments would be hurt makes me believe they'll pull this through.. and it has always been their outstanding execution which has won us over again and again.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG the episode honestly sounds so great! I can't even watch it now cuz I'm in class -__- but I'm so excited too!!! Looks like an amazing performance by Harshika! And omg the pre cap! I hate Zarina! But I'm excited to see a worried Aliya taking care of Zain. I also have a feeling Aliya is going to be even more furious after this and they might take some kind of action after that! who knows!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whatever you guys do, do NOT go to that FB BI page. 😳
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Yes but If I put myself in their place I can't deny that despite being a muslim I would have done the same thing that Zaya is doing. I wouldn't have accepted halala and I would have questioned the rules just like zaya. I am excited to see where this will go. My hope is that zaya is not divorced in the first place. all these people are saying that they are divorced so they have to do halala. so best thing will be if they are not divorced or there is another rule out there.

LOL, I think about myself in that situation too and in all honesty I would never want to be there as I would be very torn. I am hoping for that loophole too, hoping it does crop up. CVs have said they won't be breaking any rules.

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Whatever you guys do, do NOT go to that FB BI page. 😳

why? if she is saying crap then link me.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Honestly Heena I was prepared to see this divide and reaction.. If Aaliya had agreed to halala nikaah, people would have questioned her self respect.. now that she's standing upto the world for what she believes in, what she considers a brutal punishment for one mistake..she's again bashed for going against the religion and now her ethics and values are questioned.. She will be blamed whatever side she chooses.. Sad but true..

The fact that makers are Muslims and also the repetitive times they have claimed that no religious sentiments would be hurt makes me believe they'll pull this through.. and it has always been their outstanding execution which has won us over again and again.

People just need an excuse to complain, they will always nit pick at the smallest thing. As you said, there will be an issue regardless of what decision Aliya makes.

Exactly!! They won't ruin their show, they will stand by their word.

Originally posted by: anku94

OMG the episode honestly sounds so great! I can't even watch it now cuz I'm in class -__- but I'm so excited too!!! Looks like an amazing performance by Harshika! And omg the pre cap! I hate Zarina! But I'm excited to see a worried Aliya taking care of Zain. I also have a feeling Aliya is going to be even more furious after this and they might take some kind of action after that! who knows!

yes both Zain and Aaliya are being pushed to their limit. You can see that today with their outburst on their parents. They have had enough..and they won't stay put now. They are gonna FIGHT!