Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

I've calmed down some after watching the episode...I'm ready with whatever they throw at us as long as they keep the magic of ZaYa...I really want to see how they execute this controversial issue...Execution is key if they make even the slightest blunder it could make or break the show because they're treading on really thin ice...

there you go girl. here lemme give you a hug. We all need each other 🤗
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
All right guys u all take care.
Won't say stay positive b/c I myself ain't that all positive after the promo was aired.

May be stay out of all the commotions for ur own serenity.

I know at times we all say and do things out of anger or frustration, probably to some extent they r even wrong. But we really don't mean them and no hard feelings.
Just mentioned cause many of us might react that way or are already doing so.

So Let's hope for the best!!
Byyeee!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yup. I was questioned last time and I know how much it hurts to hear that. No matter what Farhan is showing no one should question his religious beliefs.

Totally agree with you, that is just taking things too far!

We love this show and this couple too much Mandy. Even though we have a reason to hate it now..we have too many reasons that made us fall in love with this show.😭

Exactly why I am not ready to quit. None of us wanted halala to happen but CVs must have their reason. I just want it done and over with and for ZaYa to be together.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yup. I was questioned last time and I know how much it hurts to hear that. No matter what Farhan is showing no one should question his religious beliefs.

Absolutely Saheba. It's a virtual world. You know the person or don't, possibly you can't ever raise a question in their beliefs or faithfulness to Allah Talah.

And even the writer of the show. He is a writer doesn't mean you can bash him as u please. I know he is dealing with a sensitive issue and he may not be going the perfect way. Still it doesn't allow anyone to question him or any other person abt his/her loyalty to the religion.