Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That is what I wrote on Farhan's wall last week. I do not mind Rehan, he's a tolerable character but those kids need to go!!! I see no use for them other than to grate the nerves of fans.

A big thank you for that Mandy. God them with their Ammi is so damn irritating. I do not see Aaliya being happy playing Ammi when she will be separated from Zain honestly 😭
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Don't be sorry LOL, we all need to vent, I have my days too. Some are just too negative though, pees me off.

I'm Heena😊

some days πŸ˜†

LOL, I'm sure someone will report me after my comment on the discussion thread 🀣

where? what comment did you make?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

where? what comment did you make?

Last comment, it was way out of order. Had to say something
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Same here! I thought for sure I would give up after the third talaaq but CVs wove the story in such a way that I ended up being hooked! I loved Zain's redemption track and the fact Aaliya was not shown easily caving and now to see them fighting against all for their love has been amazing!

Reading about the latest promo is depressing but there is a part of me hanging onto hope that CVs know what they are doing. Many times they've been criticized for showing a track fans do not want to see but in the end the majority of us end up coming back. I want to see where they are going here, how long it lasts and why they chose to do this after bringing such a controversial topic to light.

Me too.. I want an answer to how this intentional halala nikaah is not haraam? And how is this not an easy route? There are so many questions.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Last comment, it was way out of order. Had to say something

U did the right thing I say. No one has the right to question anyone's belief.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

we were against a lot of things but in the end it only turned out for the best. Right now we can't imagine this halala..but honestly if it doesn't affect Zaya's magic then I will be all for it. Because this is a very controversial issue and Farhan wouldn't the islamic association or whatever to file a petition against the show or something

Agreed, I know there were many things I thought I wouldn't like but in the end it led to some of the most powerful episodes of BI and I can only hope the same happens here. I cannot see this as the end of ZaYa, I just can't 😭

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

U did the right thing I say. No one has the right to question anyone's belief.

yup. I was questioned last time and I know how much it hurts to hear that. No matter what Farhan is showing no one should question his religious beliefs.

Agreed, I know there were many things I thought I wouldn't like but in the end it led to some of the most powerful episodes of BI and I can only hope the same happens here. I cannot see this as the end of ZaYa, I just can't 😭

We love this show and this couple too much Mandy. Even though we have a reason to hate it now..we have too many reasons that made us fall in love with this show.😭
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we are moving guys into our new house Yay LMAO Just kidding, made a new post finally