Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
guys don't u think zain is again being influential. he thinks his mother sent those goons. a sas can b wicked but not a mom. a mom can never get her child beaten up. I know surraiya deserves this hatred but zain still doesn't know what all she has done. to him she is against aalia only and she has a reason for that which aalias parents are too ( without any reason ... ehsaan faramosh)...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

I sincerely hope they do not bring in the purity thing after she goes through the halala??? Suraiyaa and gang are very much capable of asking whether she is pure as she was living with another man???

Suraiya has done this before when Aaliya was with Zubair, she threw accusations at Aaliya's character but Zain stood by her like a rock and I'm sure he would do the same here. Zain has shown he could care less about BV or money, he can forsake anything for Aaliya and would not hesitate to take her far from anyone.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Exactly Anku ( sorry is that your name)

It will be shown in such a way, that viewers will be forced to watch. I'm not stepping out this thread Z, make a new once this one is complete.

CBA with negativity 😵

Its Ankeeta :) But Anku is fine too :) Whats your name?
Haha yup! I am still trying to be patient but i have to vent out before i can calm down and think straight LOL. Im so sorry if im being too negative!
And honestly, the episode...Zaya scenes sound so cute!! But i think its the last in a while :S
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
let's finish this thread guys. Come on!!😛
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
More than Rehan I dread watching his kids 🤢
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

THIS is what has kept me going.. it all comes down to the execution. I remember at the time of third divorce.. I was so freaking sure it won't happen but it did.. i kept looking for something anything loophole whatever.. more than the divorce the one year leap was a blow for me.. couldn't make head or tail of it.. but then the way CVs bounced back, ultimately it all came down to execution.

So this time I'm waiting.. being optimistic yes but I'm scared too..

Same here! I thought for sure I would give up after the third talaaq but CVs wove the story in such a way that I ended up being hooked! I loved Zain's redemption track and the fact Aaliya was not shown easily caving and now to see them fighting against all for their love has been amazing!

Reading about the latest promo is depressing but there is a part of me hanging onto hope that CVs know what they are doing. Many times they've been criticized for showing a track fans do not want to see but in the end the majority of us end up coming back. I want to see where they are going here, how long it lasts and why they chose to do this after bringing such a controversial topic to light.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Its Ankeeta :) But Anku is fine too :) Whats your name?
Haha yup! I am still trying to be patient but i have to vent out before i can calm down and think straight LOL. Im so sorry if im being too negative!
And honestly, the episode...Zaya scenes sound so cute!! But i think its the last in a while :S

Don't be sorry LOL, we all need to vent, I have my days too. Some are just too negative though, pees me off.

I'm Heena 😊
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

More than Rehan I dread watching his kids 🤢

That is what I wrote on Farhan's wall last week. I do not mind Rehan, he's a tolerable character but those kids need to go!!! I see no use for them other than to grate the nerves of fans.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
we were against a lot of things but in the end it only turned out for the best. Right now we can't imagine this halala..but honestly if it doesn't affect Zaya's magic then I will be all for it. Because this is a very controversial issue and Farhan wouldn't the islamic association or whatever to file a petition against the show or something
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, I'm sure someone will report me after my comment on the discussion thread 🤣