Still here...
Frustrated but still here...

🤗

Word Count: 0

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

exactly Shiv!!!!!!! Are we invincible :( :( at times i really feel I am as hardly anyone interacts with me :( :( sob sob

M 🤗 Sorry babe, I've not posted much in a few days! But you too xxx
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Mee threee four fiveee sixxx
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL you know, i wont be surprised that even if they do show halala, they will do it in such way that it will convince the viewers (including me). They did that after the divorce too. They are pretty good at that! Its just that for now, until it plays out atleast, the though of Aliya getting married to someone else is cringe-worthy. But lets see i guess..
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agh, that promo makes me want to cry 😭
And yeah Saheba, I hope it doesn't last for too long either...
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Firstly, divorce is not a SIN in Islam, it is disliked by God, and what do you expect CVs to show on this track, the only way these two can ever get back together is if Aliya goes the halala process. At this point in time, both Zain and Aliya are getting shit from all four different corners, people are just degrading them every step of the way.

For Aliya to say that means, she doesn't see any other option besides this and there isn't. If this means her and Zain can reunite without the awaam talking, she is willing to take the step.

Halala is a grey area, would they rather be ridiculed every step of the way because they want to be together or have a halala? The thing is in Islam there are many different interpreting and rulings regarding different things, most are valid as there is evidence.

Hey don't worry I am a Muslim too and I know Divorce isn't a sin in Islam. We have it for a reason, but at the same time Allah Talah dislikes it. Also Shariat is very important in Islam.
Here neither I am blaming Aaliya.

As the CVs r projecting in the show Zain committed a sin by giving her divorce. Yeah it's gunaah that he divorced her and Shariat doesn't allow them to get back together unless they follow the way of Islam.

Plus if the way they r going, if it's intentional then it's definitely Gunaah! And yeah I didn't like some of the dialogues they used in the previous episodes. Still it's a fiction show and we can't expect it to be perfect.

My problem is the way society treats them. I totally understand what Zain and Aaliya r going through. And it's not the most pleasant thing to face in one's life.

I just wish CVs brought in a different light and didn't ruin the show. Since they showed divorce, they cud show the consequences of divorcing ur wife by bringing in Halala and they r showing it. But they could have only use it for the purpose of a lesson and not actually make it happen. I mean bfr taking it to that point they might as well show us some loopholes in their divorce.

So yeah at the same time teaching people about Islamic Rules and the extent of its strictness, and not ruining the show for good.

Well things didn't play out yet. Did they?? I am still hoping for the best!
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anku94

LOL you know, i wont be surprised that even if they do show halala, they will do it in such way that it will convince the viewers (including me). They did that after the divorce too. They are pretty good at that! Its just that for now, until it plays out atleast, the though of Aliya getting married to someone else is cringe-worthy. But lets see i guess..

So true, they have a way of making these things work. Hopefully it won't last long or there is a twist at the last minute. I want to see where there are going here.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Exactly Anku ( sorry is that your name)
It will be shown in such a way, that viewers will be forced to watch. I'm not stepping out this thread Z, make a new once this one is complete.

CBA with negativity 😵
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

THIS is what has kept me going.. it all comes down to the execution. I remember at the time of third divorce.. I was so freaking sure it won't happen but it did.. i kept looking for something anything loophole whatever.. more than the divorce the one year leap was a blow for me.. couldn't make head or tail of it.. but then the way CVs bounced back, ultimately it all came down to execution.

So this time I'm waiting.. being optimistic yes but I'm scared too..