Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I need a break from this forum, there is a WAR out there. I am sick and tired of people constantly complaining!

Let's take shelter here Heena :)
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

From D to this remarriage Sh*, the CVs r projecting everything wrong.

People r so obsessed with getting off her married to someone else. As if she is a cow and only this will make things right. I tell you this society people r such hypocrites. I am sorry but most Indian shows go down this line. No offense but they love watching a man or woman getting married twice and thrice...especially woman.

Ans Yeah
If D is sin then H (don't wanna even mention it) isn't a sane deed either. And if it's intentional then WOW people I must say u got the nerve to preach people abt right and wrong.

Firstly, divorce is not a SIN in Islam, it is disliked by God, and what do you expect CVs to show on this track, the only way these two can ever get back together is if Aliya goes the halala process. At this point in time, both Zain and Aliya are getting shit from all four different corners, people are just degrading them every step of the way.

For Aliya to say that means, she doesn't see any other option besides this and there isn't. If this means her and Zain can reunite without the awaam talking, she is willing to take the step.

Halala is a grey area, would they rather be ridiculed every step of the way because they want to be together or have a halala? The thing is in Islam there are many different interpreting and rulings regarding different things, most are valid as there is evidence.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I swear they better just show it until the wedding and somebody stopping it in the last minute!

Sorry guys, I need to vent a bit. 😭

God, that promo is heart-wrenching...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lmao taking his watch off reminded me of other scenes, LMAOO thinking so wrong right now😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Let's take shelter here Heena :)

You lot better not disappear on me, or else it will be me and Littles left over
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep ,,, he said situation will convince u guys that the story needs that ... its upto u to watch.
am curious who the hell is this guy - groom???????????
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess Farhan doesnt really care whether people watch or not, he just wants to tell his story..
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gahh, I couldn't even handle the promo, there's no way I can watch a halala happening...
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I guess Farhan doesnt really care whether people watch or not, he just wants to tell his story..

Go tell it to the trees and mountains!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm gonna kick Shabana off a cliff *watch me*