True love is usually the most inconvenient kind. UPD PG 83

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

What a beauteous, tempting and alluring episode to initiate the week off with. All the spoilers of a week impersonated within one episode, literally 20 minutes, the specialty of BI.😆

How pulchritudinous were Zain's dialogues to Aaliyahs parents. "Main waada kartha hu phoops, aisa aik bhi lamha nahi hoga jab Zain Aaliyah ka khayal bhi na rakha." "Phopa main aaj app ko yakeen daltha hu aik aaj kay bad Zain Aaliyah kay ansu ki wajah nahi bana ga." I am so content he did not apologize for Ghulam and Shabanas actions but only owned up to his mistake which was Talaq, he is the man of his words and he always was. He was will not forsake Aaliyah under any accomdations of the circumstances. There is no love without pain and sacrifice is the hallmark, notwithstanding they have done all now its their time to be a bit selfish in order for their succession to take place. Once he before he told her that he is not just her husband but her aashiq and her ghulam and today he has committed to never leave her and this time he will not.

Fan girling Moment: HOW f**kING HOT DID Harshad look? DAMN I cant believe im saying this but I missed seeing every inch of his face, and dem JAWLINE DOOEEE.

The beach scene was epitome of Love. Without Zain uttering a word she knew what he was going through, how he was hurt upset angry and confused at the same time. He wasn't as capsized with her parents words as much as he was with his own mother's.

Love conquers all. The course of true love never runs smooth. Zain and Aaliyah have united now from being through it all completely, be it pain, love, separation, hatred, lying betrayal, all of it, they know what it feels like to be in every position this time it will be more difficult to separate them. I loved how they finally mentioned that they weren't together to share their pain with each other and there was no one else to share it with but now they have each other and they will not keep it to themselves only.

Fan girling Moment: HOW f**kING CUTE IS THEIR HEIGHT difference, Pree is so short and Harshad is so tall comparable to each other. She was wearing no shoes no stools nothing this time, and it showed their height difference so clearly, AHHH I love it, they looked so heavenly together, the way she than put her head on his shoulder and that tiny smile that appeared on his face. AHHH<3 AND SHE WAS HOLDING HIS JACKETT OMGGGEHH

His proposal to her was so cute. "Aaj abhi mujse nikkah karogi." First she completely enjoyed her view of starring at him while he performed wudu and than he did while she was praying.

Fan girling Moment: He looked so cute with the edges of his hair wet. *Sigh*

These two were literally glowing starring at each other, apprehensive and nervous yet filled with joy of finally being able to come to each other officially. Yet come in witches from all north south east west to stop the nikkah.

Precap: Shabana wow, you're a disgrace to motherkind, how can you tell your daughter to forget him? How could you forget him? How could she even say such a thing? Has she lost it completely? Just cause she was separated from for a year how could she forget him? Can she forget her husband if someone told her too? Can she just so easily move on? How can she expect another to do it so easily? But Aaliyah nailed it, I have been missing this Aaliyah in so long, "Main nahi bhool sakti Zain ko... halala nikaah ke farmaan ke baad bhi nahi.. Main Aaliya Ghulam Haider, ek pakki Muslim, halala nikaah karne se inkaar karti hun.". Now I am so hopeful and I certainly believe that Aaliyah will definitely find another way out. She will not forget or just move on from a man who could not even control himself from yelling at the Qazi when he accused or assumed Aaliyah of being in a relationship with another man, hell he will allow her to get married to another. You have got to be kidding me.

Fangirling: HARSHADS so hot Prees so Gawjus, I still cant get over their height difference. BI MUSIC AFTER SO LONNG< man it was such pure bliss to my ears, i have missed it so very much. ZAYA.

Okay I am done😆

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
I am literally so done with BI fans begging for some jists of ZaYa and the Gr8 magazine video so i threw some not ALOT sassy comments their way. every time they just favorited me but this time i got two replies for the same tweet😆
@GR8tvmag THanks so much for the Harshad Pree video we appreaciate it!

@batoolzainab23 u r welcome... (the sassy one come back😆)

and this one

@batoolzainab23 Wil b uploadin.. but the editor is on shoot of the movie dat is being produced by GR8 Entertainment. so hv 2wait

oh and they said that the video will uploaded only after the 30th of sep, i cant find that tweet doe.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Unres :)

I loved tonight's episode to bits! It was that AWESOME! I am so glad CVs listened to our pleas and did not have Zain seeking forgiveness, I'm content with him owning upto his actions because its fair and he knows he has to win their trust back assuring them he won't let Aaliya down.

A big YES to all your fangirling moments, I was right there with you!

ZaYa's scenes were beautiful, everything we wanted and more! How can two people create such magic on screen? I just love this pairing!!

Aaliya and Zain make me proud to be their fan. If Zain cannot even tolerate Qazi asking such a thing of Aaliya, how could he ever ask her to go through with halala nikaah?? Then Aaliya in the precap, I just love how she took a stand and said she cannot forget Zain nor will she do halala nikaah.

Aaliya is facing criticism which I find ridiculous considering this is what I expected of her, how can a girl who taught Zain about love turn around a make a mockery of it herself? How can she make a mockery of marriage? Whether she knows about intentional halala or not, fact remains Aaliya is not someone who jokes around and would never insult her love like that.

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
God lord u r such an aweome review writer...loved it..and yes i was fangirling too...I'm in beintehaa land!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome review Zainab!! 👏
And I LOVE all your fangirling moments😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, had to get the dictionary out for some of them words 🤣
But I love that about Zain and Aliya, they understand each other without the need to say anything.

Will try edit later if time permits

P.S Beautiful review kuti! Muchos love
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
FaizaK thumbnail
I acatually initially thought to skip the epi first..coz i m already fed up with this Halala track and just want to fast farward all this phase🥱..but sigh i cann't skip thr epi even if i try too..its just the part of my life now and now i m glad i didn't

All the spoilers of a week impersonated within one episode, literally 20 minutes, the specialty of BI
Bold...literally man🤣...i have given up reading all the spoilers..it only gives headache😆

The dailogues to Aaliya's parents..Gosh this guy always get the best dialogues of the show..There was soo much pain in his words and Harshad truly nailed them

Fan girling Moment: HOW f**kING HOT DID Harshad look? DAMN I cant believe im saying this but I missed seeing every inch of his face, and dem JAWLINE DOOEEE.
Bold..Ohh yess..He is back with his clean shaven look and colourful blazers🥳

Beach scene ..it was like the old time back..they understand eaxh other soo well..they know no one actually share their pain and love except they themselves❤️
p.s...I didn't notice the Height difference😳..was it too obvious?

Proposal scene was again just to beautful..the way they were looking each thru that nikkah process was just too beautful

Fan girling Moment: He looked so cute with the edges of his hair wet. *Sigh*
naa,,he looked HOT with his hair wet

Precap...don't have anything to say about Shabana..but Aaliya truly surprised me..i never expected het to take a stand like this one..Hopefully they wil make their way out from this one *fingers crossed*

P.s.soo the photoshoot vidoe will be up soon...well 3oth sept doesn't seem soo far soo i m super excited

Edited by -Faiza- - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I am literally so done with BI fans begging for some jists of ZaYa and the Gr8 magazine video so i threw some not ALOT sassy comments their way. every time they just favorited me but this time i got two replies for the same tweet😆

@GR8tvmag THanks so much for the Harshad Pree video we appreaciate it!

@batoolzainab23 u r welcome... (the sassy one come back😆)

and this one

@batoolzainab23 Wil b uploadin.. but the editor is on shoot of the movie dat is being produced by GR8 Entertainment. so hv 2wait

oh and they said that the video will uploaded only after the 30th of sep, i cant find that tweet doe.

zainab you ROFLD me 🤣 🤣🤣🤣
manny136 thumbnail
Great review n ur fangirling moments yeah well today they both looked so gorgeous seriously there was a lot of pretty n handsome today u could just stare at them lol Finally zain shalam meet n loved tht zain did not apologize but just said tht they all made mistakes. Loved what he said to them n how apt r those words coz now the true test of those vows comes. Zain will have to prove to them n the world tht he is a man of his words. Little zaya stuff recycled like the smile, kitkit n MEZ ha ya na n the beach scene so quiet but so meaningful I wanted them to mention the past yr n their pain n now its sharing time n yay we got tht scene. btw why was aliya holding his coat lol n billy what does he have esp on zaya lol the dargah scene was beautiful n they looked wow n the bi song. loved zayas simple proposal coz this is who they r they dont need big declarations but when they do them those words r profound. Shalam n suri/zaro confrontation was hilarious for me suri was like u guys make home every where u go lol shalam all its zains fault, zaro all self respect of aliya n suri all deen taleem lol r these ppl for real lol Zaya looked so happy so at peace n the crazy familia had to show up n ruin it ugh. Qazi freaked lol haram/ najayaz yikes n i hope he explains better the halala thing tom coz the new promo indicates further scenes. If zain was angry with a qazi on questioning aliya about another man u guys really think he will let aliya marry anyone even if it was to move on yeah right. Suri talking of deen and taleem what a joke lol. Love aliya no way would she do this n look how hysterical she is at the notion to forget zain . Tom is gonna be drama n tears lol
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahh, that was a beautiful review, Zainab!! 😊 And yes, the episode was such a treat to watch today. Despite the inner turmoil they both are going through, the fact that they have each other gives them so much peace and me too as a viewer!! I wish the beach scene was longer, but whatever we got was super cute <3 And ofcourse, the whole nikkah scene was beautiful, adding to that the Bi BG music was a cherry on top. Seriously the music itself adds soo much essence to the scenes!
The scene with Shalam and Surraiya, Zarina, irritated me to the core.
They just looked like 4 kids fighting and playing the blame game -__-

And OMG YESS to all your fangirling moments. These two just look so damn good together and their height difference is seriously so cute. Its PERFECT and idk why they dont show it more often! and Harshad looked so hot man, he always does though, but just something about the way he was looking at Aliya ... gahhh i want him LOL!

Im looking forward to the upcoming track. We know Aliya's reaction to the Halala nikkah and im extremely happy with it. Its great to see her taking a stand for her love! We dont know Zain's just yet, but i dont see him telling Aliya to do something she doesnt want to do. Esp, with the dialogues he said to Shalam today, its an indication that he would always support her no matter what! I am positive about the RM not happening, and I am excited to see how Zaya battle it out TOGETHER through this and make it out stronger than ever before! :)

ALSO, idk if im being too much of an optimist LOL, but i felt Zarina's dialogues kind of foreshadowing where she was like now lets see how Aliya comes back to BV. Clearly Zarina doesnt want her in BV and for that very reason, i have a feeling Aliya will still come and stay with Zain there? Plus to defeat Zarina as well as to show Rehman's support towards her, doesnt she have to be there in the house? IDK man, just speculating

Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago