afucutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Now i know this is prob the worst thing to happen to Zaya but i guess they need to show the right thing is and what the religion says. Atleast the cv's are not making fools out of their audience. I know that for aliya to get back to zain, either her husband would have to give her divorce (not with the intention to let her go back to her first husband) or he could die and then she could remarry her first husband. If the halala nikah does happen, then i feel like they would probably just end rehaan's character by killing him or i don't understand how its gonna work on the basis of getting married with the intention of remarrying her first husband bc that would be wrong according to Islam. Or hopefully there is a way that the divorce didn't count as it was based on misunderstandings 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For whatever reason, they divorce was given, and Zain was not drunk, so it will count, but if aaliya was pregnant, when zain stopped her, it would be considered revoked, and it wouldn't be counting if she was menstruating. Another way for them to get back together is if they find out the actual process of talaaq, that is after zain divorced aaliya, there was supposed to be a 3 cycles, or 3 month (varies for different women) iddah, and that would only be one talaaq, but the way zain did it, he said talaaq every month for three months, that's not how talaaq happens! Like the iddah period for a pregnant woman end with the termination of pregnancy (either the baby is born or she miscarries) so in that case would the husband say talaaq every month for 9 months? That's just not how it's done!
I so wish k cvs thora dimaag tou kabhi use krlay
afucutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

For whatever reason, they divorce was given, and Zain was not drunk, so it will count, but if aaliya was pregnant, when zain stopped her, it would be considered revoked, and it wouldn't be counting if she was menstruating. Another way for them to get back together is if they find out the actual process of talaaq, that is after zain divorced aaliya, there was supposed to be a 3 cycles, or 3 month (varies for different women) iddah, and that would only be one talaaq, but the way zain did it, he said talaaq every month for three months, that's not how talaaq happens! Like the iddah period for a pregnant woman end with the termination of pregnancy (either the baby is born or she miscarries) so in that case would the husband say talaaq every month for 9 months? That's just not how it's done!

I so wish k cvs thora dimaag tou kabhi use krlay

So true.. some good points there and hopefully there are some loopholes..i agree cvs need to do their research 😊