a message to the cvs

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Like seriously! I've had it, don't get me wrong, I'm a ZaYa shipper, I so want them to be together, but my problem is with the cvs, like really people, do ur research, it's such a sensitive issue, and you guys are showing it all wrong, first the talaaq, that's not how it happens, but I gulped it.
But today's tamasha just angered me so much, I'm not angry because oh! Jo Muslims yeh dekhtay hai onko galat knowledge milaygi, i know anyone knows better than to learn from a tv show, itne bhi buray din nhi aaye kisi kay! I just feel offended k ab or kitna mazaak banaye gay yeh log Islam ka? Harshika are such good actors, rhey do what they're told too, but it's the creatives' responsibility to do proper research on the subject they are trying to showcase, and sorry to say, but they always fail at that!
Although, I'm still hopeful that neither aaliya nor zain will go thru with it, rhat they'll somehow figure out another way to get back together, which does exist! And like they say, 'When there is a will, there definitely is a way.'
sorry for ranting so much, but i feel the creative team needs to know that they are doing most of the things wrong!

Now 1 thing I loved about today's episode: the episode was so ZaYalicious, that I chose to ignore the chudail sisters, SuRina, and finally! After so long they played BI title track, and all the other BI BG tunes, loved it!
Edited by neenzz - 10 years ago