Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ava23

good review for a good episode πŸ‘πŸΌ zaya scenes were so beautiful and peaceful today.. the good vibes are back again.. preetika looked so beautiful in the dargah scene.. how can one even think of breaking these two?but their own parents are the villian in this reunion.. i really dont like the way Shabana has been throwing all the blame at Zain... the whole downfall of Zaya relationship started because of the bad decision of Ghulam and Shabana. i would really like to see some remorse on their part.. i have no hope for Suraiya though..

coming to the Halala nikaah.. with what i have found out (thanks to google) correct me if i am wrong is Zain actually did only one talak NOT three.. so in islam you are able to marry your divorced wife as long as they perform a full nikaah with a new meher.. and one couple can remarry and divorce three times and after the third divorce THAT is when this halala nikaah comes to play..so i think the cv's has it all wrong. i dont know why they are showing this if they dont intend to show it properly or "as per rule".

Hi Ava, I totally agree about Shabana and Ghulam it disgusts me how they show no remorse for their actions. Zain was not the only one who played a role in his divorce, they did too but they act like they are innocent which is just frustrating to see!!

Suraiya, same thoughts I have no hopes for someone like her, she will not change her ways.

To be honest, I have no clue because some say their divorce was handled wrong which is why there are possible loopholes while others say nope the divorce was final so halala is a must. Lets see what CVs have in store, hoping they don't ruin such purity to ZaYa's love story and show a twist that makes sense.

πŸ˜›
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zain has told Gulam he will. nt make Aalia unhappy.he will support her .
Aalia cannot think of anyone other dan Zain in her life.

Rehman chacha has told Zarina , Aalia is like my daughter He will support ZaYa.

I wanted the truth to come out, want's to see Fahad's reaction.He does nt like Aalia to come back to B V ,coz he lost his dad nd his mom was tortured by cops .If he comes to know this has happened coz of Nafee,will he give T to her?

Aalia has said to Qazi she will nt do Halal Nikah she is Pakki musalman.

Zain too hve said to Qazi we love each other , he did da mistake.

Twice Qazi was der wen he was giving T 3rd time der was no Qazi is it valid?

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

What an episode of Beintehaa, power packed and well paced. A lot happened in this episode but the execution was good.

Hi Mandy πŸ˜›Tell me about it😊They saved their best scenes for the 11 pm slot no wonder Friday's was a bit slowπŸ˜† I never expected the whole spoiler to play out in one episode but I am so glad that it did. And I was pleasantly surprised and very much happy with the use of all the BI music in this episode <3

I'm glad Zain was not shown apologizing to Shabana and Ghulam and I like that he tried to convince them that he was not going to hurt Aaliya again. Zain screwed up but he is owning upto it and will be a man of his words just like Usman always talked about, Zain will not go back on his words this time around, he will not abandon Aaliya whatever problems they face will be together.

YES! If Shalam weren't going to apologize then I am glad Zain wasn't shown apologizing either. However like a man he owned up to his mistakes and I am so proud of him. I am so happy that our hero has fully redeemned himself in every sense! This time around Zain has to be shown to respect Aaliya's decision. I honestly do not believe the spoiler that he will convince her to do halala as he already did the mistake of listening to her before and look where it brought them. If he has truly redeemned himseld like we believe then he will respect her decision and he will support her. I really hope that the CVs prove me right and do not mess this up. There are many other options out there and I want them to explore it.

Loved the beach scene, especially Aaliya's dialogues about how for a year they were unable to share each others pains but now that all changes. The understanding these two have is great, without Zain even saying much Aaliya understood his problems and knew Suraiya was against their relationship.

That beach scene was so peaceful and cute. The way Aaliya kept glancing at him, she looked so cute and pretty like a doll. And I loved how they showed their footsteps in the sand...emphasizing that these two will walk side by side now 😳

The dargah scenes complete with flashbacks and the title song in the BG, too good! Zain and Aaliya have come so far, especially Zain. The proposal was cute especially Aaliya saying no, kudos to both for following their hearts for a change instead of worrying about their families. They are ready to fight the world for their love, as it should be!

That scene was just so pure!! The way she kept looking at him and the way he stared back at her OMG too cute 😳😳😳 You are so right!! Yes enough with listening to the families and listen to what your heart wants now! After all they are the ones who has to go through it, so it should be their call not everyone else's. I am really looking forward to them making a firm solid stand against their families, and the society.

So the nikaah gets underway, both are glowing with Aaliya looking absolutely stunning. Suraiya and gang walk in shattering Aaliya and Zain's hopes to remarry. ZaYa are shocked to hear of a halala nikaah but precap gave me hope it will not happen. I cannot believe Shabana is telling her daughter forget about Zain, seriously? If a year passed where she could not forget him, how can she do so now? What type of mother says that to her child? Aaliya, more respect to you for these dialogues ... Main nahi bhool sakti Zain ko... halala nikaah ke farmaan ke baad bhi nahi.. Main Aaliya Ghulam Haider, ek pakki Muslim, halala nikaah karne se inkaar karti hun..This is the Aaliya I know and love and how can I forget Zain? A man who can't even tolerate hearing Qazi ask if Aaliya has had relations with another man, how could he ever agree to halala. Nope that is not ZaYa.

Gosh both of them just looked so divine!! I am very happy that even though the Nikaah didn't actually take place, they still gave them awesome clothes for this scene. :D I am very much disgusted with Shabana telling that to Aaliya...like seriously when no one not even you as her mother could maker her smile in one year, Zain did it in what a couple of days after his return. How can she not see that Zain is the one that can keep that smile on Aaliya's face. And man I am so so happy to see Aaliya screaming that she can't forget Zain, not even after learning about Halala. It was in the Precap but Pree excelled there. And I loved all of her expressions as well Harshad's through out the entire episode. And yes being able to agree to go through halala, I do not see zaya agreeing to that.

I don't know how the CVs will handle things from here but so far I'm proud of them for not ruining Zain and Aaliya's love story instead I continue to see the purity and beauty of their love. It is like no other love story I've watched, well done! I hope this continues and a loophole is found

Hands down the best love story I have ever seen. You can simply connect with this couple at every step of the way. And honestly this is the first couple that any one point from the beginning of the show till now..I can never pick between one of them. It has always been just zaya always <3 A fantastic way to start with the 11 pm slot, let's see what more they bring. You know with the way that Aaliya said that she will not do halala, even my mom thinks that there is something nice in store for us...and since it is my mom that means A LOT πŸ˜†

Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Zain has told Gulam he will. nt make Aalia unhappy.he will support her .

Aalia cannot think of anyone other dan Zain in her life.

Rehman chacha has told Zarina , Aalia is like my daughter He will support ZaYa.

I wanted the truth to come out, want's to see Fahad's reaction.He does nt like Aalia to come back to B V ,coz he lost his dad nd his mom was tortured by cops .If he comes to know this has happened coz of Nafee,will he give T to her?

Aalia has said to Qazi she will nt do Halal Nikah she is Pakki musalman.

Zain too hve said to Qazi we love each other , he did da mistake.

Twice Qazi was der wen he was giving T 3rd time der was no Qazi is it valid?

I want the truth to come out too but it looks like we will have to wait a while longer, I am fine with that but eventually I want to see how Suraiya and Fahad react to the truth. I want to see if double standards will apply

I'm proud of Aaliya for taking a stand and based on Fuze, it looks like Zain does the same. I'm so glad their characters are remaining intact because halala is the easy way out and would go against everything they believe in. It may seem like the only way but that does not mean they have to cave to pressures of society. Its better to put up a fight, whether it is one they win or lose we do not know but I would take that over them accepting defeat so early.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Hey Saheba! Same here, never did I expect to see everything play out in one episode but the execution was not sloppy, thank goodness otherwise I would have gone on a ranting spree! There was a good balance between ZaYa and their horror of parents!

Yes, Zain has been redeemed completely. I respect him even more for going to ShaLam and saying you know what i screwed up but I am going to make up for it, he will prove himself worthy to be Aaliya's husband again.

ZaYa's scenes were beautiful and they've come such a far way. Before they made the mistake of letting everyone dictate their lives but now its them who will write their destiny and I completely agree about the fact throughout their journey its never been oh I am on team Aaliya or I am on team Zain. I could actually relate to both, their POVs were clear, their flaws were noticeable but their love for each other has always been pure. Like you, I do not believe spoilers about Zain trying to convince Aaliya to go through with halala, he is all about protecting her self respect and he himself stood up against a Qazi who questioned Aaliya. I just do not see him disrespecting her that way or her choice for that matter. Aaliya has taken a firm stand and I do not see her changing her mind, she will fight because she has Zain on her side and that is all she needs. These two can fight the world for each other, its just like Fuze said!

The CVs really delivered on their first night in a new time slot, I was impressed and I hope this continues because the precap was AWESOME! Preetika nailed her scenes from taking a stand against her mother to telling Qazi she refuses halala nikaah, superb! Harshad and Preetika have grown immensely since BI started, proud of them. BI really is unique, their story just gets stronger over time instead of losing its charm and I just end up loving ZaYa more! I refuse to believe they would ruin such a beautiful love story that has been portrayed so far, there has to be more.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I want the truth to come out too but it looks like we will have to wait a while longer, I am fine with that but eventually I want to see how Suraiya and Fahad react to the truth. I want to see if double standards will apply

I'm proud of Aaliya for taking a stand and based on Fuze, it looks like Zain does the same. I'm so glad their characters are remaining intact because halala is the easy way out and would go against everything they believe in. It may seem like the only way but that does not mean they have to cave to pressures of society. Its better to put up a fight, whether it is one they win or lose we do not know but I would take that over them accepting defeat so early.

ZaYa will nt ccept the defeat dey will fight nd overcome.
I trust Fuzi article, Farhan sir has portrayed der's character well.
Halal way will spoil Aalia's character,dey may find some loophole with the help of Rehmn nd Rehan .
Only Rehan can bring out da truth ZaYa will nt.
Fahad may do something like Zain but Aalia will nt allow.
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have been super busy and will stay so for a while so did not get a chance to watch. Came here to find out what happened today and happy to see that they are taking the show forward beautifully. Will keep dropping by to read every now and then, though doubt will get a chance to watch.
Love reading your posts Mandy, always!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

ZaYa will nt ccept the defeat dey will fight nd overcome.

I trust Fuzi article, Farhan sir has portrayed der's character well.
Halal way will spoil Aalia's character,dey may find some loophole with the help of Rehmn nd Rehan .
Only Rehan can bring out da truth ZaYa will nt.
Fahad may do something like Zain but Aalia will nt allow.

Its what I've been counting on, had they been shown accepting defeat what would it have said for their love? I'm relieved CVs are showing them in such a realistic way.

Exactly what I've been saying, had Aaliya been showing agreeing halala it would have destroyed her character completely. Just because Aaliya is religious does not mean she has to go against everything she believes in, it does not mean she puts her respect on the line and taints everything. Aaliya would never be able to live with herself if she were to do something like that nor would Zain forgive himself

Definitely Fahad would do something like this but not Zain and Aaliya, they are two headstrong individuals who fight back.

Originally posted by: hain

Have been super busy and will stay so for a while so did not get a chance to watch. Came here to find out what happened today and happy to see that they are taking the show forward beautifully. Will keep dropping by to read every now and then, though doubt will get a chance to watch.

Love reading your posts Mandy, always!

Thank you! Was hoping to see you post, try to watch online if you get the time. This episode is one of the best.