Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
It was a Zayalicious epi with out any doubt..The beach scene.the dargah scene..the proposal scne..all of them were soo beautiful that they can't be described in words
I hate Shabana and Ghulam more than Surraiya today...All this MUs created btw Zain-Aaliya was mainly because of their deeds..now they are behaving like puff🤬
I said this in the other thread as well that Aaliya suprised me in the precap..i never imagied her to take a stand like this..but i m totally confused about one thing..Do none of them knows about Halala except Zarina?Aaliya was shown the religious soo as was their family...but surprisingly none of them knew about Halala thing not even Aaliya as well😳
Its a complete mess now..don't know how the Cvs will handle this..
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
#beintehaa was jus an amazin epi loved every bit the beach scene was jus wow the two love birds roaming round hearing kit kit after such a long time the dargha scene to was great if it wasn't for bilal n his big mouth Zaya nikhaa wuld have been successful bt again going against the Islamic rule.

Pree n harshad were outstanding pree looks gorgeous n harshad was damn hot in blue.
Finally we gt it's own title track n nt sum filmy song loved the title track after a very very long time.

The precap looks soo amazin Aliya refusing for halaala nikha you go girl follow ur am sure she knws tht the talaaq is nt valid or sumthing may be loophole man this show is jus amazin am so glued to BI n the only show I watch hats of to the cvs I jus hope they don't diasapoint us no rehan n Aliya plzz can't wait to see tomorrow's epi... Beintehaa mohabbat hai zain aur Aliya ka their love is pure n no one can break them apart nw their love is getting strong after a year apart.. Loving this show bth are following their hearts they can't stay away from eachother nw this is wht u call love they will be tgther n n be as a team lets see wht else the cvs have in store for us bt def great epi.
Also cvs shuld def think abt Zayas happiness for the past year all they have been doin is crying cum on they deserve to be happy they need to bring positivity in the show... BI rocks n am sure zain wnt agree to this halaala nikha.
Arnisha thumbnail
Faiza def a zayalious epi they made up for Fridays epi there were hardly. Zaya in fir epi..
Arnisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Attabag1

My sixth sense is telling me that Zarina may suggest to Suri to propose Bilal undertake the Halala nikhah...than he won't divorce Alia and zain and won't be able to remarry...

I hope not the cvs can't be tht cruel they knw we want Zaya n Aliya wuld never agree nor zain lets see
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

It was a Zayalicious epi with out any doubt..The beach scene.the dargah scene..the proposal scne..all of them were soo beautiful that they can't be described in words
I hate Shabana and Ghulam more than Surraiya today...All this MUs created btw Zain-Aaliya was mainly because of their deeds..now they are behaving like puff🤬
I said this in the other thread as well that Aaliya suprised me in the precap..i never imagied her to take a stand like this..but i m totally confused about one thing..Do none of them knows about Halala except Zarina?Aaliya was shown the religious soo as was their family...but surprisingly none of them knew about Halala thing not even Aaliya as well😳
Its a complete mess now..don't know how the Cvs will handle this..

Shabana and Ghulam are huge disappointments which is why I am relieved Zain was not shown apologizing but instead just shown owning upto his mistakes.

Honestly even I wondered about Aaliya but then some members brought up a good point, while Aaliya is religious it does not mean she will know every little detail about her religion. It isn't an impossible and to me even if Aaliya does not know intentional halala is a sin, it is good she is staying true to her character. I would not want to see Aaliya making a mockery of the very things she taught Zain, love and marriage is no joke to her so what I saw in the precap made me happy.,

Will things change in the future? Maybe, maybe not but whatever I saw of Zain and Aaliya is what I expected since I could never see them agreeing so easily towards something that would be an insult to their love for each other. It would make their journey since the show started be a waste.

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

#beintehaa was jus an amazin epi loved every bit the beach scene was jus wow the two love birds roaming round hearing kit kit after such a long time the dargha scene to was great if it wasn't for bilal n his big mouth Zaya nikhaa wuld have been successful bt again going against the Islamic rule.

Pree n harshad were outstanding pree looks gorgeous n harshad was damn hot in blue.
Finally we gt it's own title track n nt sum filmy song loved the title track after a very very long time.

The precap looks soo amazin Aliya refusing for halaala nikha you go girl follow ur am sure she knws tht the talaaq is nt valid or sumthing may be loophole man this show is jus amazin am so glued to BI n the only show I watch hats of to the cvs I jus hope they don't diasapoint us no rehan n Aliya plzz can't wait to see tomorrow's epi... Beintehaa mohabbat hai zain aur Aliya ka their love is pure n no one can break them apart nw their love is getting strong after a year apart.. Loving this show bth are following their hearts they can't stay away from eachother nw this is wht u call love they will be tgther n n be as a team lets see wht else the cvs have in store for us bt def great epi.
Also cvs shuld def think abt Zayas happiness for the past year all they have been doin is crying cum on they deserve to be happy they need to bring positivity in the show... BI rocks n am sure zain wnt agree to this halaala nikha.

I'm so glad they used their own BGM, the title song is such a beautiful composition and completely apt for the scenes we got tonight

I don't know if Aaliya knows of a loophole or not but proud of her for taking a stand and not making a mockery of marriage or her love, because that is not who she is. I would have hated had the CVs shown otherwise, you can't show a love so pure and have them easily agree to do something that would taint that. It is no laughing matter to them.

Faiza def a zayalious epi they made up for Fridays epi there were hardly. Zaya in fir epi..

Keep low expectations and you get a fab episode!

Arnisha thumbnail
Tru Mandy it's like we think negative n sumthing positive happens I wanna see Zaya n how the y gt over this obstacles.
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If cvs want their relation to b legal then they just have to find a flaw with the original divorce.
Aaliyah can say that she refuse the halala Nikah but it's not about her. Sadly rules r rules. If zayn didn't want her to have another man in her life then may b he should have held his tongue. What sort of low quality luv is that anyways.
Strange thing is they r saying halala Nikah as if it's an option. An intentional one is haram any ways so I am not sure what cvs r even talking about.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A perfect episode with the amazing pace :)
great post Mandy nothing to add it's all just written perfectly.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Tru Mandy it's like we think negative n sumthing positive happens I wanna see Zaya n how the y gt over this obstacles.

Same here, I want to see them fighting back before ever caving to something like halala. I know it seems like the only way to go but I just don't want to see them giving into something like that without putting up a fight.

Originally posted by: basicquestion1

If cvs want their relation to b legal then they just have to find a flaw with the original divorce.
Aaliyah can say that she refuse the halala Nikah but it's not about her. Sadly rules r rules. If zayn didn't want her to have another man in her life then may b he should have held his tongue. What sort of low quality luv is that anyways.
Strange thing is they r saying halala Nikah as if it's an option. An intentional one is haram any ways so I am not sure what cvs r even talking about.

Sadly to this day Zain is still paying for his stupidity in regards to giving the final talaq but he's not going to make Aaliya put her self respect on the line here. Halala is already a complicated and controversial issue, had they shown Aaliya right away saying okay let me marry someone else to go back to Zain it would have been out of character and completely illogical. I prefer how its been played out so far and I hope the do find a flaw in their divorce

Originally posted by: Priyakna

A perfect episode with the amazing pace :)

great post Mandy nothing to add it's all just written perfectly.

Thank you Priyanka!
ava23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good review for a good episode 👍🏼 zaya scenes were so beautiful and peaceful today.. the good vibes are back again.. preetika looked so beautiful in the dargah scene.. how can one even think of breaking these two?but their own parents are the villian in this reunion.. i really dont like the way Shabana has been throwing all the blame at Zain... the whole downfall of Zaya relationship started because of the bad decision of Ghulam and Shabana. i would really like to see some remorse on their part.. i have no hope for Suraiya though..
coming to the Halala nikaah.. with what i have found out (thanks to google) correct me if i am wrong is Zain actually did only one talak NOT three.. so in islam you are able to marry your divorced wife as long as they perform a full nikaah with a new meher.. and one couple can remarry and divorce three times and after the third divorce THAT is when this halala nikaah comes to play..so i think the cv's has it all wrong. i dont know why they are showing this if they dont intend to show it properly or "as per rule".