Zain and Aaliya Follow Their Hearts .. Beintehaa Mohabbat!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
What an episode of Beintehaa, power packed and well paced. A lot happened in this episode but the execution was good.

I'm glad Zain was not shown apologizing to Shabana and Ghulam and I like that he tried to convince them that he was not going to hurt Aaliya again. Zain screwed up but he is owning upto it and will be a man of his words just like Usman always talked about, Zain will not go back on his words this time around, he will not abandon Aaliya whatever problems they face will be together.

Loved the beach scene, especially Aaliya's dialogues about how for a year they were unable to share each others pains but now that all changes. The understanding these two have is great, without Zain even saying much Aaliya understood his problems and knew Suraiya was against their relationship.

The dargah scenes complete with flashbacks and the title song in the BG, too good! Zain and Aaliya have come so far, especially Zain. The proposal was cute especially Aaliya saying no, kudos to both for following their hearts for a change instead of worrying about their families. They are ready to fight the world for their love, as it should be!

So the nikaah gets underway, both are glowing with Aaliya looking absolutely stunning. Suraiya and gang walk in shattering Aaliya and Zain's hopes to remarry. ZaYa are shocked to hear of a halala nikaah but precap gave me hope it will not happen. I cannot believe Shabana is telling her daughter forget about Zain, seriously? If a year passed where she could not forget him, how can she do so now? What type of mother says that to her child? Aaliya, more respect to you for these dialogues ... Main nahi bhool sakti Zain ko... halala nikaah ke farmaan ke baad bhi nahi.. Main Aaliya Ghulam Haider, ek pakki Muslim, halala nikaah karne se inkaar karti hun..This is the Aaliya I know and love and how can I forget Zain? A man who can't even tolerate hearing Qazi ask if Aaliya has had relations with another man, how could he ever agree to halala. Nope that is not ZaYa.

I don't know how the CVs will handle things from here but so far I'm proud of them for not ruining Zain and Aaliya's love story instead I continue to see the purity and beauty of their love. It is like no other love story I've watched, well done! I hope this continues and a loophole is found
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally a good episode after a long.I gald Zain not asked forgiveness but i wish he not even show soft side to them.honestly more then Suri i got angre on them today.Suri is always like that who just only care for her ego but ShaLam at last they can care for for their daughter.wasn't they saw her pinning for Zain from past one year how come they told her to forget Zain.ShaLam and Suri Zaro scene was just out of the world i hope no child get parents like them.
i love all ZaYa scene today but editing was again bad today.hope CV'S fix this issue soon.i feel bad for those two in last part all their dream to be with each other crush down again.i don't know why not CV'S mentioned intensional halala is also haram.but gald Aliya refuse for it i expect her to do.even Zain not going to let her mary other man.it is out of their character.now hope CV'S not take 180 turn and ruin their character.i really want to see ZaYa to fight with whole world.can they live together their own falt way from their family.i really want to see them in one roof now.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Mandy ❤️ 🤗 . What an ZaYaLious Episode Tonight . Loved it
Their beach walk & Talk, Awww Poor babies suffering , i love how aaliya says e Kit-kit lol , aaliya memorizing zain doing wuzu ,their flashbacks of mahaepsiode and first official nikaah were cherry on cake . zain brought dress for her and him . lovely . and the way zain reacted on Qaazi 👏
so back to serious business . m glad aaliya chacter is still intact and she said she wont do it , o man did she find something ? ek to editing buri thi aaaj last mien so can't figure out who she is saying to ?
so def halal is not happening , zain posissiveness , aaliya 's naaah to halal , this time they choose their hearts and themselves . ❤️ and today proves that aaliya zain character wont be ruined by creatives

aise parents ho to dusman ki b koi jarurat nahi 😡 ,

suri /zaro/ghulaaam/shbana SHUT UP 😡

Bilal mar ja tu bawdi mein 😡

rehmaaan chacu kro kuch ab

and the painful journey begins 😭 sigh

Loved your post Mandy 👏 Bang on Points .

🤗
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post!
Was worth waiting for this episode, was damn good
Loved their beach talk, they both have kept everything inside themselves For so long and now they finally have one another for comfort
My favourite scene was the darga one.. How much has Zain grown from someone who wasn't religious to one who now prays namaaz and knows how to perform wudu without having to copy someone.
The BI title track was so great to hear after so long, it made the scenes even more beautiful to watch.
So he finally proposes her and then the nikaah was about to take place, they both looked so gorgeous! But suraya came to stop it and now begins the halaala drama.
I strongly believe Aaliya won't go through halaala nikaah at all, It is Zain the one who's hand she wants to hold and step ahead with the journey of their love life, he's her dream man the companion she's always wanted to have. Nether Zain will tell her to go through it.
I really hope they find a loophole atleast before Eid, want to them happily celebrate it.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Epi was good Loved Beach scene.
Could nt stand da spy giving running commentry to Zaro about ZaYa.
Zain did nt tell, poops anything ,he only wanted to rest his head on her lap.
In the beach, Aalia says we should share our pains with each other .After a long time got to hear kit kit .
In Dargah Zain did whatevershe thought him Washing his hands wiping his face , Aalia was sooo happy seeing dat.
Zain is very possesive he did nt liked wen Qazi asked wheather she was with some one, he immediately said no.
Fahad feels coz of Aalia he lost his dad, wen he comes to know da truth wat he will do?
Hope Rehman chacha support ZaYa, he may find loophole.
Precap- How can shabana tell Aalia to forget Zain, Aalia cannot forget him nd vice versa
She said in da precap she is true musalman she will nt do Halal Nikah. dat i liked it..
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
great post, wow what an epi zain finally had a convo with shalam n im glad he didnt ask for forgiveness but said how they all made mistakes. I get shalam n where they r coming from even though they a partially responsible and i like tht unlike suri is with aliya they r not rude with zain coz they can be if they wanted. Loved what zain said n the vows he made coz after today he will have to keep them n not go back on his word. The true test starts now. The beach scene so lovely n zaya so little words but who needs them when u r connected. Loved aliya telling him for the past yr they dealt with their pain on their own n now they will together i so wanted tht scene. the dargah scenes were beautiful n zains proposal lol i like the simplicity of zaya they dont need big declarations it can be small n simple but when they do make it big it is always profound for them. they seemed so at peace n the bi song in the bg n everything is going so well n bam the lovely familia decides to join them gosh. I loved the suri/zaro shalam confrontation so hilarious talking of deen taleem, self respect n blaming zain lol r these ppl for real lol the qazi scene n him asking aliya about another man loved zains reaction if he reacts like this for a question wth is gonna do if aliya does rm seriously ppl. Qazi's Haram gosh kinda scary n najayaz zain looked shocked n suri acting like the messenger of deen taleem lol r u kidding me lol poor zaya looked shocked. The qazi did mention the second hubby himself gives divorce then she can rm again so he did not imply intentional maybe tom he will explain better tom. Poor zaya they looked devastated. Aliyas declaration to the qazi is a promo i guess wonder how the scene will be n poor thing was hysterical with shalam like yeah she can forget him a yr didnt help this will ? im wonder what zains reaction will be? Btw rehman do something ur suppose to support zaya n bilal what does he have esp on zaya following them n reporting n he even joined the wedding party lol tom is gonna be drama n lots of tears lol
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Hey Mandy ❤️ 🤗 . What an ZaYaLious Episode Tonight . Loved it

Their beach walk & Talk, Awww Poor babies suffering , i love how aaliya says e Kit-kit lol , aaliya memorizing zain doing wuzu ,their flashbacks of mahaepsiode and first official nikaah were cherry on cake . zain brought dress for her and him . lovely . and the way zain reacted on Qaazi 👏
so back to serious business . m glad aaliya chacter is still intact and she said she wont do it , o man did she find something ? ek to editing buri thi aaaj last mien so can't figure out who she is saying to ?
so def halal is not happening , zain posissiveness , aaliya 's naaah to halal , this time they choose their hearts and themselves . ❤️ and today proves that aaliya zain character wont be ruined by creatives

aise parents ho to dusman ki b koi jarurat nahi 😡 ,

suri /zaro/ghulaaam/shbana SHUT UP 😡

Bilal mar ja tu bawdi mein 😡

rehmaaan chacu kro kuch ab

and the painful journey begins 😭 sigh

Loved your post Mandy 👏 Bang on Points .

🤗

Hey girl! 🤗 OMG yes that part, I've missed their nicknames for each other, it felt like the old days of BI!

Well you know with precaps it is usually different when the actual episode airs but for now I am so proud of Aaliya for putting her foot down and refusing halala nikaah. I don't see why she should face heat for this when she is doing exactly what is within her character. Aaliya cannot be shown agreeing to such a thing when she loves only Zain, she would never make a mockery of her love or of marriage. Besides if she were to agree to such a thing with intention to divorce then it would be haram, so why hate on the girl?

I ignored Suraiya, Zarina, ShaLam bits. Its like okay you four go on with your nonsense, I will just enjoy ZaYa 😆

Yes their painful journey begins but I'd rather seeing the angst and them fighting to be together than ever see them cave for halala nikaah, that is not who they are and that is not their love.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

finally a good episode after a long.I gald Zain not asked forgiveness but i wish he not even show soft side to them.honestly more then Suri i got angre on them today.Suri is always like that who just only care for her ego but ShaLam at last they can care for for their daughter.wasn't they saw her pinning for Zain from past one year how come they told her to forget Zain.ShaLam and Suri Zaro scene was just out of the world i hope no child get parents like them.
i love all ZaYa scene today but editing was again bad today.hope CV'S fix this issue soon.i feel bad for those two in last part all their dream to be with each other crush down again.i don't know why not CV'S mentioned intensional halala is also haram.but gald Aliya refuse for it i expect her to do.even Zain not going to let her mary other man.it is out of their character.now hope CV'S not take 180 turn and ruin their character.i really want to see ZaYa to fight with whole world.can they live together their own falt way from their family.i really want to see them in one roof now.

I hated Shabana and Ghulam today, they should be ashamed of themselves for treating Zain this way knowing fully well what they've done. Even in their scenes with Suraiya, they are well aware of the role they had in Suraiya MU Aaliya yet are doing nothing about it!

I do not want to see Zain and Aaliya ruined, it would have been so out of character to see them agreeing to such a thing when they've come to know the value of marriage. It would have been a huge slap in the face to fans.

There is a spoiler out about Zain wanting Aaliya to come stay with him at BV but they are not married so how can that happen unless Zain uses the dual relation that Suraiya did. That or give her back the shares she signed over to him, let her have rights to BR and BV again.

Thanks

Originally posted by: Shiiya

Beautiful post!

Was worth waiting for this episode, was damn good
Loved their beach talk, they both have kept everything inside themselves For so long and now they finally have one another for comfort
My favourite scene was the darga one.. How much has Zain grown from someone who wasn't religious to one who now prays namaaz and knows how to perform wudu without having to copy someone.
The BI title track was so great to hear after so long, it made the scenes even more beautiful to watch.
So he finally proposes her and then the nikaah was about to take place, they both looked so gorgeous! But suraya came to stop it and now begins the halaala drama.
I strongly believe Aaliya won't go through halaala nikaah at all, It is Zain the one who's hand she wants to hold and step ahead with the journey of their love life, he's her dream man the companion she's always wanted to have. Nether Zain will tell her to go through it.
I really hope they find a loophole atleast before Eid, want to them happily celebrate it.

Same here! The progression to Zain's character has been wonderful to watch, he remembered everything Aaliya taught him and she just watched on proudly.

The proposal was short, simple and sweet. I thought they would go the filmy route but instead they went the ZaYa route and made it fit for who their characters are.

I'm hoping there is no halala and ZaYa find a loophole, thanks to the research I've read fans do there are some possibilities left for ZaYa. All hope is not lost and their love and characters would not be tainted.

Yes, let this Eid be one of happy celebrations for the two! Zain and Aaliya deserve some happiness

Same here! It was a great way to start of the week

Originally posted by: Baingan

Epi was good Loved Beach scene.

Could nt stand da spy giving running commentry to Zaro about ZaYa.
Zain did nt tell, poops anything ,he only wanted to rest his head on her lap.
In the beach, Aalia says we should share our pains with each other .After a long time got to hear kit kit .
In Dargah Zain did whatevershe thought him Washing his hands wiping his face , Aalia was sooo happy seeing dat.
Zain is very possesive he did nt liked wen Qazi asked wheather she was with some one, he immediately said no.
Fahad feels coz of Aalia he lost his dad, wen he comes to know da truth wat he will do?
Hope Rehman chacha support ZaYa, he may find loophole.
Precap- How can shabana tell Aalia to forget Zain, Aalia cannot forget him nd vice versa
She said in da precap she is true musalman she will nt do Halal Nikah. dat i liked it..

LOL about Bilal, I figured he would be a spy reporting everything back to Zarina after I saw Neel post that picture of him and Preetika at the beach. It was obvious what he would be doing there.

Exactly, what will Fahad do it is so easy for him to be on Zain's case now but if the roles were reversed would he do the same?

I really want Rehman to support Aaliya and Zain, he is supposed to be like Usman so he must find a solution or at least be the rock both need right now.

Shabana is a huge disappointment for a mother and aunt! I feel bad for ZaYa having such a woman in their lives

I'm proud of Aaliya, she is not going to make a mockery out of her beliefs.

Originally posted by: manny136

great post, wow what an epi zain finally had a convo with shalam n im glad he didnt ask for forgiveness but said how they all made mistakes. I get shalam n where they r coming from even though they a partially responsible and i like tht unlike suri is with aliya they r not rude with zain coz they can be if they wanted. Loved what zain said n the vows he made coz after today he will have to keep them n not go back on his word. The true test starts now. The beach scene so lovely n zaya so little words but who needs them when u r connected. Loved aliya telling him for the past yr they dealt with their pain on their own n now they will together i so wanted tht scene. the dargah scenes were beautiful n zains proposal lol i like the simplicity of zaya they dont need big declarations it can be small n simple but when they do make it big it is always profound for them. they seemed so at peace n the bi song in the bg n everything is going so well n bam the lovely familia decides to join them gosh. I loved the suri/zaro shalam confrontation so hilarious talking of deen taleem, self respect n blaming zain lol r these ppl for real lol the qazi scene n him asking aliya about another man loved zains reaction if he reacts like this for a question wth is gonna do if aliya does rm seriously ppl. Qazi's Haram gosh kinda scary n najayaz zain looked shocked n suri acting like the messenger of deen taleem lol r u kidding me lol poor zaya looked shocked. The qazi did mention the second hubby himself gives divorce then she can rm again so he did not imply intentional maybe tom he will explain better tom. Poor zaya they looked devastated. Aliyas declaration to the qazi is a promo i guess wonder how the scene will be n poor thing was hysterical with shalam like yeah she can forget him a yr didnt help this will ? im wonder what zains reaction will be? Btw rehman do something ur suppose to support zaya n bilal what does he have esp on zaya following them n reporting n he even joined the wedding party lol tom is gonna be drama n lots of tears lol

Agreed the true tests starts now and the timing couldn't be more apt for Zain to follow through on his promises and prove to ShaLam that he is not going to abandon his love again. Zain will be in this fight with Aaliya instead of against her.

I love the simplicity to their scenes, it shows you don't always have to go OTT or cliched to show the love of a couple.

Zain's reaction to Qazi was bang on, if he cannot ever hear someone ask that about Aaliya how could he ever agree to halala??

You are right Qazi should have made it clear but even if he does not, I am glad Aaliya is not going through with it otherwise it goes against everything she believes. It would be a mockery of her love and of marriage in general.

LOL about Rehman, he's been a silent observer but hopefully soon he takes a stand for Aaliya and Zain, poor things could use a pillar right now.

Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My sixth sense is telling me that Zarina may suggest to Suri to propose Bilal undertake the Halala nikhah...than he won't divorce Alia and zain and won't be able to remarry...
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Attabag1

My sixth sense is telling me that Zarina may suggest to Suri to propose Bilal undertake the Halala nikhah...than he won't divorce Alia and zain and won't be able to remarry...

Hmm but why would Aaliya and Zain agree to something like that? Aaliya was shown taking a stand for a reason