Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

editing was again poor don't know why they not force on it.it sometimes not let enjoy episode.

Yea exactly! I'm hoping they improve on it..
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think zain wl anyhow convince aliafor halala..bcz CVs r good at breaking hopes..but really really wish tgenm nt show this crap.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramita94

Aaliya refused buy I'm scared. If she didn't or her own parents know about halala then she can easily agree to it, in the long run.

Love does strange things.. after the deception of talaq I won't be suprised if they even show halala

but aliya know today about halala that's why she refuse even halala is a sin.i hoping CV'S will not going to sideline that part intensional halala is haram and as a pakki musliman Aliya can't never agree for it.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

but aliya know today about halala that's why she refuse even halala is a sin.i hoping CV'S will not going to sideline that part intensional halala is haram and as a pakki musliman Aliya can't never agree for it.

Maybe but then even the qazi said that you can only marry each other through halala nikkah. If it was haram then he wouldn't even think of saying it would he? Well the CV's will accommodate the religion according to the show. Let's just hope they find a loop hole otherwise the only option is halala.

I'm just saying remember this time a month ago we were so sure third talaq wouldn't happen.. mantheran trip we were so sure. But then look what happened? I don't want to get my hopes up
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramita94

Maybe but then even the qazi said that you can only marry each other through halala nikkah. If it was haram then he wouldn't even think of saying it would he? Well the CV's will accommodate the religion according to the show. Let's just hope they find a loop hole otherwise the only option is halala.

I'm just saying remember this time a month ago we were so sure third talaq wouldn't happen.. mantheran trip we were so sure. But then look what happened? I don't want to get my hopes up

as i know intensional halala is dislike by Allah and that's why it haram.I keep low hope but still i really don't want them to ruin ZaYa character.let's see what they plan.this week we might going to get our answer.