halaala? isnt rehaan suppose to have husband wife relation.....

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I dint understand...how did Zain and Aliya agree for Aliya rehaan marriage...
do they know rehaan and Aliya has to have physical relation...or r they not aware...that they both r going to agree for halala

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ikr...
I too don't know much about halala...
Thanks for it
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all we are not sure whether halala is happening or not 😕 Then I've read posts in this forum saying they can divorce the same day of marriage itself !!!
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one thing is sure there is no any such scene between rehan n aliya even if they show halala.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They haven't agreed yet, and I'm hoping they never will
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As for rules
After ones divorce, one can not marry the same person Ever again.
The only way it is possible is if the girl marries again with an another man. The marriage has to be consummated. It's not an option. It is what it is. Also if the 2nd marriage was done by a plan then it still is not legal. So I am not sure what cvs r saying halala Nikah. As there is no such thing as intentional halala Nikah.

Once after the second marriage of the girl her new husband gives her a divorce by his choice then she can go ahead and marry the first husband. That is called halala.

I don't think cvs change the rules of Hindu or Christian religion in the name of luv, so I am thinking hopefully they will not try to bend the rules of Islam.
Besides the whole rule is extremely amazing cause a man thinks about a 100times before divorcing as he knows what've the consequences. Otherwise marriage will b a joke. Divorce today, remarry tomorrow.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that they find a problem with the original divorce and it becomes invalid magically.
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am also confused
just gna wait and watch