ZaYA OS-I'd be Lost without you

Spacebound thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
[DIV]heyya guys..back with another OS😆this one is based on a scene from 50 shades triology..well not entirely..made changes in characters and events..hope you guys like it :)

Aliya was with her friends .Its been so long since she has met Shazia,Zubair and Gauhar.Her hotshot boyfriend Zain Abdullah,CEO of Abdullah Enterprises had flown out of town to attend a business meeting..He had asked say pleaded her to meet her friends at his condo.She had agreed knowing how protective he is.She hadnt heard from her since morning which was making her worry.She kept calling him only to reach his voicemail.
"Hi baby..um where are you?Have you reached Pune..Ofcourse you have..with that monster jet of yours duh!Well i had called to inform you that i'm having fun..Gauhar,shazia and zubbu are here.We had few drinks.Not that i'm drunk..Now we were going to order pizza and oh by the way i hope you had your lunch..Is Ray with you..Tell him i said hi" After smacking my head with cellphone for blabbering ,i continued "Ok baby i have to go..will be waiting for your call..Call me asap..um love you."
I went back to my friends who had amused look on their faces.
"What?" i said after rolling my eyes at them.
And they all burst out laughing..i groaned
Shazia's phone rang..she started jumping with excitement after seeing Fahad's number on display..Shazia and Fahad,Zain's elder brother were dating..After talking with Fahad for few seconds she gave her cellphone to me..frowning i took the phone from her hand.
"Aliya!Aliya you there?" Fahad's urgent voice alarmed me.
"Fahad is everything okay?" i asked.
"Aliya Zain has not reached Pune yet.He was supposed to reach Pune few hours ago"
"What do you mean he has not reached Pune yet"
"Aliya we are not even receiving signal from his plane"..i heard Fahad say which made me feel nauseous.Suddenly a cold feeling enveloped me.I let phone fall from my hands.Next i know i'm sitting on the couch staring at fireplace with Suraiyya aunty's hands enveloping me into a side hug.I noticed Osman uncle,Barkat and Fahad were there too..Everyone's faces were etched with worry..and all i could feel is cold and empty..I brought my hands in front of me and started praying or say begging for Zain's salaamati.

"I'm trying Aliya..i want us to be together..please dont leave me"
"You light up my world Aliya"
"I'm in love with you Aliya"
"Will you help me forget my dark past by being my present and future?Will you marry me Aliya?"

His words echoed in my mind.

Oh Zain!Please Allah let him be safe..Please!!!
I had asked for some time to think over his proposal..Now i curse myself for not letting him know how much i love him..How much i wanted to marry him..to have a future with him..Its killing me to know that he'll not even get to know my answer if he dont return.!
I was staring at fire which resembled the fire burning inside me,intensity of which was increasing by each passing second.Next i know is that Suraiyya aunty is running towards the direction of foyer.My eyes lock with a familiar pair of chocolate brown orbs which never fail to make me weak in my knees as i turn my face.
"Zain!!" I gasped.
There stood Zain Abdullah my Kitkit looking as if he has aged 5 years..he was looking so tired..he had his pinstripe suit in his hands while his shirt's sleeves were rolled up till his elbows.I jumped from my seat after thanking Allah and pinching myself to make sure this isn't a dream and stood there looking at Abdullah family reunioun with tears flowing freely from my eyes
After assuring his family members that he is fine,he walked towards me.i burst into tears when fiercely he hugged me..i hugged him back as if my life depended on it..He kissed me..pouring all his love in that kiss..and thats when i felt alive again..That cold feeling long gone replaced with new hope and love for the man standing in front of me.
"Yes" i whispered into his ear.
"Hush baby.." he said and stopped.."Huh??" he asked confused.
"I will marry you Zain."
Wish i could capture that megawatt smile that adorned on his face after hearing this..He chastely kissed me before picking me up and swirling me around with him making me laugh.
Edited by Mohabbatein. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Res
Unres...