Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
its high time tht the cvs gt their acts togther zaya have cried enough knw they need to bring happiness in the lives of zain n aliya cum on hw much mre will they have to cry poor guyz its high time tht the cvs bring in sum positivity to the show want to see zaya happy they have been through alot hope to see happiness in zaya...
Edited by Harshika4Life - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cvs love to drag thing what to do
They showed Zaya reunion but actually did not reunite Zaya
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you...i mean not only ZAYA how much we have cried along with them...I mean every moment in ones life can't be so TORTUROUS...some happy moments must be brought back...
That is where the old BI is missed...no MASTI...no KITKIT...just GLYCERINE KI DUKAAN...

I think ZAIN has cried more than ALIYA...and I hate to see him in this way...I say bring back the PHATTU, JALLU, BESHARAM back...he is better that way😃

ALIYA has suffered that does not mean she should be shown UNHAPPY ALWAYS...I like the strong version of ALIYA coz she cries less...but that PATAKA ALIYA before would love to see her back😃

The show is endless with NEGATIVITY...I say BRING BACK THE POSITIVITY...that's what we love about BI...
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Soo true
200% agree with you
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you
Want old happy zaya back 😃
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Before WHATEVER happens, they should give us some happy moments!! I so hope that Zain leaves BV and goes to live with Aaliya somewhere before Suraiya and Zarina comes with their brilliant idea -.-

Hope to see something happy happy in today's epsiode! :))
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I want ZaYa to fight back, I've had enough of their parents interferring in their lives. It is time they take back control and follow their hearts
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's so true! It's high time cvs bring back happiness in their lives, I mean it's so depressing nowadays :(
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I want ZaYa to fight back, I've had enough of their parents interferring in their lives. It is time they take back control and follow their hearts

Yup Mandy Zaya are adults they can tke their own decisions shalaam , suri n tht Zarina are so annoying want to see Zaya fighting for their tru love n tgther ness they will have to tell their parents to stay out I reali want bth Zaya go far away...