Frequent Posters

prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
omg this was so cute
awesome update
sudhajo thumbnail
Awesome ...good relief to read each n every episode and for so many times...and you don't get bored...thanku.
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Intehaa Ho gayi intezaar Ki aayi na kuch khabar mere yaar Ki.
Ishu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When r u planning to update dear? Its been very long.. I am waiting eagerly. Pls update soon.
ananyachaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭WAITING PLS UPDATE😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for your update..
Please update soon...😊😊
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am going to spam your thread untill you update. Its not a threat :P

Mujh ko aawaz do chup Gaye Ho kahan...
Mai yahan tum kahan???????
maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I'm so so so sorry guys... really sorry, I got so upset with the scrapping of csat na that my mind went blank for a few days. will update a final chapter of this by sunday and get over with it. I really have no time to write this anymore
once again im really really sorry :(
maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

I know I am pathetic. Trust me guys I won't ever forgive myself for giving such a abrupt and bad farewell to the story that I loved to write so much. But I have my life at stake here. I had my form fill up yesterday and now I don't have time to die, the exam is knocking at my door. So this is me signing off from the story and the forum. I hope you guys will forgive me for this pathetic attempt to give a closure to this story. I had 4 to 5 more chapters in mind but alas! I can't have everything in life, can I?

Ajab Leher Hai Meri Padosi

Chapter 14

[I wanna grow old with you... I wanna die lying in your arms
Wanna be there for you... Sharing in everything you do...]

He took his sweet time to assess her expression. She seemed to be unsure of what she heard at first, which gradually turned into hope but then there was this sudden anger in her eyes.

"I mean" he grinned sheepishly "You are a dentist, so where can I get a better solution than you"

"There are dozens of other dentists in Delhi" she spit out

"Yes, there are. But I know that none of them can take care of my mouth like you would" he pretended to be serious "You know me in and out, don't you?" he asked innocently

She sighed "What do you want Raman?"

"As of now" he said leaning close to her "I want you to fix this temporary issue. You see I am a bachelor and having a tooth issue isn't very attractive prospect for me. I lose my market value that way" he winked at her

Her jaws dropped, if she thought that she couldn't deal with that angry Raman; then she was absolutely unsure of what to do with the super flirty Raman.

"I'm not treating you because you clearly don't have a tooth issue" she told him calmly

"Are you sure?" he smirked "You know your assistant sitting out there" he pointed to a pettie girl sitting in a corner of the room looking curiously at them "Would wonder why you let your patient kiss you" he widened his eyes "It will be scandalous trust me"

"You won't do that"

"Try me, sweetheart"

She looked at him for a long time, as if assessing him "Fine"

She got up from her chair and to his surprise, instead of moving towards him to check on him, she started moving towards the door. Before he could blink, she was out of the door, her assistant gasped at her open mouthed.

He rushed after her shouting "Ishita, I'm sorry" he tried to catch up to her, who was now literally running through the front door of the hospital with every single pair of eyes gasping at them "Look, it was Mihika's idea. I swear; she wanted me to woo you" He blurted out.

He was surprised when he saw her stop in front of his car.

"Open the door" she ordered, and when he did, she quickly took the driver's seat and started the engine.

The drive to where ever she was taking him, was silent.

His eyes widened when he recognized the place. It was their school, she confidently walked through the gates and he silently followed. The school was deserted; it was late in the afternoon.

She came to a halt near a class that read 5A. She finally turned to look at him

She took a deep breath "This" she said "is where I fell in love with you" He was spellbound as he looked around, trying to remember but failed miserably

He opened his mouth to say something but she stopped him and continued "So basically I've been in love with you for a decade and a half. This..." She pointed at him "Trying to woo me isn't going to work Raman. I don't care whose idea that is. If you are here with me and you want to be here, then I have to be absolutely sure that you love me too. I can take nothing less than that" He looked at her as if he was seeing her for the first time. Why was his heart beating so fast with just the mere thought that this was the place where they first met?

He held the finger that she was pointing at him and said "But your wooing worked, why won't mine work?"

"Because you have missed the major point here that I had to woo you because you didn't love me but I do" she said "And if you think that I am upset and angry and hence it is your duty out of good will to take me out of my misery; then know it Mr Bhalla that I don't need sympathy, not from you at least and..." but alas! She couldn't finish the sentence; she felt his lips come down on her as he pulled her closer by her waist. His hand rose to hold the back of her neck to stabilize her. He kissed her softly but urgently. She felt out of breath giving up to the overwhelming emotions. He let her go, took a deep breath and rested his forehead with her.

"Does that feel like sympathy to you?"

She breathlessly opened her mouth to say something but he hushed her up "Ab mai bolunga aur tum sunogi... Samjhi?" she silently nodded

He parted from her and looked at her face "You know my memory of falling in love in this exact spot will always be more beautiful than yours" she knotted her brows in confusion "I can never forgive myself for not remembering the moment you fell in love. Trust me I'm trying very hard to recall that day" her face fell "I'm sorry" he continued "But I can bet that it can't be more beautiful than what I'm seeing right now" he pulled her to the two-step-stair that raised the school place building from the ground, they sat there "I must admit that when I decided that I wanted you in my life, I was selfish. I thought I could give a name to our relationship without having to name it 'LOVE'. I didn't like not having you in my life so I wanted to fill the void" he sighed "I don't want to talk about that" he looked softly at her "I want to talk about the magic of this. This magical place that made me realize that..." he held her hands in his "I LOVE YOU... I love you Ishita" Her eyes widened in shock but he continued "... I know you deserve so much better. I've only caused you pain all your life, sometimes unintentionally and sometimes intentionally. And I also know that our relationship won't be taken kindly by the world and you will have to suffer then too..." She tried to stop him "... No don't deny it. But I'm a selfish man I want you to fight the world for me, I believe in your belief, I know you will never let us be apart. And now that I know what it is like to be with you, I don't want to be without you... ever"

She didn't say a word, she placed her head on his shoulder and looked at the little school garden ahead.

After a long while of peaceful silence, she slowly said "Wow!!! I have never known a man who can be so annoyingly practical even when he confesses his love" she looked at him "Couldn't you simply stop at the 'I LOVE YOU' part and wait for my response Ravan Kumar"

He looked weirdly at her "Is that what I was supposed to do"

"Yes, you ruined the perfect moment; you were supposed to wait for my kiss to come." she said a bit irritated

"I am still waiting" came the reply

She was once again blown by his boldness that day "I am the one who is supposed to do the stupid, annoying and bold things in our relationship, not you" she said and pulled him towards her and kissed him, tears that she was holding so long made their way down her cheeks.

~~~

Back to the car, he couldn't stop smiling as he drove towards her house

"Why are you grinning so much?" she asked

"I'm just so happy that things are going to be like before again, even better. We are going to be back to our home soon" he grinned at her

"Ah ha. Not so soon Mr Bhalla" she said "I love you but my parents don't. So although you didn't have to implement your wooing technique on me you will definitely need so much more of those on them."

His grin slipped immediately "You don't mean it" he said almost begging

"I sure do sweetie" she said in a honey-coated tone

"Oh God, help me" he prayed in despair

*Destiny shook her head in negative "No baby boy. My work here is done. I can't help you anymore. You have already taken up so much of my value-able time" she turned to her rest room "I better take a nice nap. There are other idiots like you who need my attention now"*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 months later:

As if the 7 months of constant tortures impended upon him by his in-laws weren't enough, today on his own wedding night, Raman Kumar Bhalla was sweating hard... No not in his bedroom (As people may assume), instead he was sweating hard in the kitchen drenched in dosa batter, cooking. He could hear giggles coming from the dining table where the two devils of his life. He sighed, and got back to his work.

Life was back to normal in the Bhalla apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Last part,be honest u disappoint me.its awesome update.its my favourite story of your work.but it ended quickly.its k your career is important more than this.all the best for your xams.thanks for pm doc.Edited by janani_divan - 9 years ago