Sandysprings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Different but interesting...
Plz continue soon..
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
now this looks good- should be interesting to see the might RKB being wooed πŸ˜ƒ
maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: twerping

Lovely concept!! So want to read about a snarly bristly RKB being wooed by Ishita Iyer!

Also, eagerly awaiting your update of the 'other ss'.

i'll update teri deewani and finish that first, as promised, the update will come pretty soon :)
maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Ajab Leher Hai Meri Padosi

Chapter 1

[Mai ne hawa ke paaro pe likha hai; deewane dil ka fasaana...
Tuney padha ke nehi jaan-e-jaana milke mujhe batlana]

"Ayyoo Ishu, that's such a costly apartment beta, and I still don't understand why you would want to leave us" her mother asked exasperated

"Don't panic amma. How many times do I have to tell you it's just for a month, I'm renting that apartment not buying it. I will be back amma; it's just that I need a change you know how heart-broken I've been after Subbu's incident" she lied smoothly and gave a wink to Mihika.

Mihika didn't know whether to be happy or sad about her sister's decision. Her sister was finally living her life. She was finally doing something for herself but when the something was the infamous Raman Kumar Bhalla she couldn't be sure about her sister's choice. "Don't worry amma I will be there with akka na, I'll take care of your daughter" making decision on spot was Mihika's speciality and today she was proud of her talent.

"What? Who said you are coming?" Ishita asked horrified

"I did, and you are not in a situation to deny it" Mihika said, all the while making faces at Ishita which clearly stated that her secrets will be open if she didn't obey her

"Urgh!! You blackmailer" Ishita said frustrated "fine you can come"

Their mother was a bit relieved at this "I'm still not sure how we will survive without you girls for a month"

"Amma, I've a plan. Why don't you and appa go to Chennai for a month? Meet all the relatives there; a month long vacation won't be bad" Ishita suggested

Their parents thought for a while and then nodded "yaayy!!" both the sisters shouted in unison and hugged their mother.

*Tring* *Tring* the bell rang non stop

Raman Kumar Bhalla was the most dangerous when he was irritated and this morning the parameter of his dangerousness just crossed a new bar. He was already super late for office and he had yet to prepare their breakfast and get Ruhi ready for school. He quickly placed the egg batter on the pan, dimmed the stove and rushed to the door; a spatula in his hand, with the most irritated expression and an apron on, he opened the door.

1 2 3... tick tock tick; he waited for the person on the other side to speak up but the only reaction he got was an open mouth gasping at him like a fish. Yes he looked like shit but who wants to look like a model early morning in his own home, he thought.

"Gungi ho?" he asked irritated and was about to close the door

"No no no... wait" she hurriedly said, he opened the door again

"Who are you? What do you want?" he barked, and smirked as the woman on the other side visibly cringed at his rude gesture.

"wo wo... I... I"

"Oh toh hakli ho"

"Nehiii" she said flushed

"listen Miss whoever you are, I don't have the damn time to listen to your shit, so pack your-self up and get lost. I don't... oh my God" he rushed to the kitchen, his omelette was about to burn. He let a sigh of relief and immediately started working on another one, unaware of the unwelcomed guest ogling at him to her heart's content.

Done with his cooking he washed his hands, opened the apron and was about to rush to wake Ruhi up when he saw her standing at the same position with a smile on her face. He was sure this woman had serious issues of mental illness. He rushed towards her to give her a piece of his mind

"What the hell is your problem? Didn't you hear I said get lost."

"I,.. I came to to take..." she stammered

"Take what? Oh don't say you are a thief... God, how do you guys steal in broad day-light" he continued without giving her a chance to speak "that's some talent I must tell you, given that you are so petty and vulnerable" her eyes went round like a soccer ball as she listened to him with open mouth "but hard luck, you can't simply steal anything from my house. What did you come to steal anyway?"

"you" she smiled

"WHAT..." he asked exasperated

"Sugar" said another voice from behind her

"Another one, what did I do to deserve this, what do you want now?"

"Sugar" said the new voice "we are you new neighbours" she quickly explained "ummm... we just settled in so we haven't done the grocery shopping yet, we are really sorry to disturb you early morning, but could you lend us some sugar" she forwarded the empty bowl to him

He looked at them with suspicion and then shrugged "Sure, at least you can speak" he pointed at the other girl "take her to a doctor. I guess she has some speech disorder" he said taking the bowl from her.

He returned with a bowl full of sugar and before they could thank him, he shut the door on their face.

"did you see how rude he is, how can you love him akka" Mihika  said as she dragged her sister back to their apartment and shut the door. The two sisters settled in the sofa

"I think I just fell harder Mihu" Ishita said smiling, a dreamy expression on her face

"I can't believe this, he called you sick akka" Mihika said with a I-can't-believe-it expression

"Not his fault, I behaved like a stupid in front of him"

"Exactly, why did you knock on his door without a reason? Had I not saved your ass, you would have been a dead meat"

"Oh I love you so much" Ishita said hugging her sister "you are a life saver"

"Leave me; I'm simply so happy that you made a fool of yourself in front of him. Now I'm sure he'll never fall for you" Mihika grinned.

"He will. I can't believe, he cooks for his daughter, he looked so mouth-watering in that apron" she sighed with desire

"that's so true" Mihika admitted

Ishita looked at her "hwww... he is your jiju, don't look at him. He's mine" she said with authority

"owe relax, there is no fault in window shopping"

"He's out of market, no window shopping allowed; he has the tag 'SOLD' on him"

"fine" Mihika surrendered "But you just have this one month; as promised you will have to move on if he doesn't fall for you or I find some fault in him that can't be neglected"

"I know, I told you I won't force him into anything" she sighed sadly "If he is made for me, he'll be mine. Its all destiny, all I'll do is give our destiny a slight push, that's allowed right?"

Mihika smiled "Yes."

Somewhere above, destiny smiled, awww this girl is so sweet, you don't have to push me sweet-heart; I'm the one who pushed you into this. That bitter man definitely needs you.

Part 2 : page 10 Direct Link

Edited by dochdoe - 9 years ago
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
superb...
Thanks for the pm...😊😊

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow...dis is suprb..loved raman nd ishu...hw stupid is ishu..nd loved mihika fr windw shoppng...
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part⭐️
gosh this is soo much funπŸ˜ƒ
ishita is too funnyπŸ˜†
eagerly waiting for the next part😊
whitelily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update πŸ‘πŸΌ
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...window shopping comment was hilarious   pls PM me the next update
debomaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Another SS from u..Yayyy! Did I tell u how much I love reading u? πŸ˜ƒ
Very good start πŸ‘ Nice concept [:Y]
So here's Ishu is falling hard on RKB 😊 I loved that window shopping wala comment 🀣 n Mihika's timely help is always welcome 😳
The last comment of urs like an omniscient writer is great! πŸ˜ƒ