Who Remember this Scene

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This scene is from london airport when zain was going back to india and he was naKal utaaring of His teacher mr watson . it was a little small scene but for the first time i realy got to love harshad as zain he really cracked me up for the first time . ❤️
Zain ;-) You you, You Mr . Zain Abdullah, You've failed, You've flunked.. abe watson kissi ko to pass karde 😆 and then both zain and rizwan laughed . 🤣

Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I remember all the scenes and this was where Aaliya described what kind of qualities her life partner should have and this particular moment was that he should funny who can laugh himself and makes other laugh :)
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LMAO I was in splits.. Harshad was HILARIOUS 🤣 🤣

Aaliya was describing the type of guy she wants and here Zain was right out of her dreams.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you girl, after you posted this scene I went back and watched it 😆 . Zain has always been Aaliya's dream man and will always be 😉
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I only watched this in april on YT so I remember it really clearly and it was so funny! The way harshad acted it just cracked me up completely. I loved that scene!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I remember all the scenes and this was where Aaliya described what kind of qualities her life partner should have and this particular moment was that he should funny who can laugh himself and makes other laugh :)

yes indeed true Pri 😆

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO I was in splits.. Harshad was HILARIOUS 🤣 🤣

Aaliya was describing the type of guy she wants and here Zain was right out of her dreams.

exactly and the way he acts totally cracked me up , like you you mr zain abdulaa lol
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Thank you girl, after you posted this scene I went back and watched it 😆 . Zain has always been Aaliya's dream man and will always be 😉

awww you welcome mandy .. o u seriously u watched that lol me to was watching old scenes so i thought i should post this day and tomorrow i will post golden moment series
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

I only watched this in april on YT so I remember it really clearly and it was so funny! The way harshad acted it just cracked me up completely. I loved that scene!

so you havent watched BI from beginning ?
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
harshad apes really well n make people laugh dere ass out he is amazing .in dis i ws laughing lyk maniacs he jst ws superb thank u fr making posts n reminding us d golden days